Retread

Retread

league avatars only

Remember Avatars to be no bigger than 100 x 100 pixels
So make sure they are the right size
thank you 
slip

slip

How do you find pics that are 100 x 100 pixels and I have no idea about adjusting the size of pictures. 
Mr.Sharky

Mr.Sharky

Not sure, mate.

Hopefully the admins will respond to that.

I thought the one I sent yesterday was the right size. 
Retread

Retread

And league avatars only 
slip

slip

It says subscribe $8 a month. Pay $96 a year to change an avatar? :lol: 
slip

slip

shut up slip, you don't have to pay. Hang on, I'll work this out! :thumbs: 
Retread

Retread

You can download a free pic resizer here http://www.pictureresize.com/index.php/free-picture-resize-starter.html 
SonicStar

SonicStar

You can resize pictures using paint brush.

You just go to image and select attributes and adjust width and height.

It's pretty easy. 
slip

slip

I resized KISS, but I think I'll stick with the Eels avatar. Resizing pics makes them look too small. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

You do not have to pay at Image Shack to use the features required to upload images.

http://imageshack.us/

Click the arrow button (to drop down a menu) enable the size to avatar size

Tick resize.
Tick remove size/resolution bar from thumbnail?

Click on the browse your pc TAB

Find a picture you have saved in your PC.

Copy and paste over the Hotlink for forum (1) code into a rleague grandstand forum post.. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Plenty of people have avatars that have nothing to do with league. 
Retread

Retread

well they are the lucky ones 
Retread

Retread

League only 
Retread

Retread

you have to post a direct link to it so that I can save it 
harrofam

harrofam

Ok I'll try again. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

It has a raiders logo on it, come on man.. PLEASE! 
Mr.Poultry

Mr.Poultry

Can someone please resize this. if possible

http://cdn.vidilife.com/image/2006/5/26/640136/1292341L.jpg

NEVERMIND. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

You can't have it, so why bother. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

hahah, good luck getting that up. 
robinson.will

robinson.will

The rules on this site regarding avatars are beyond strict, I don't even bother having one anymore 

Recent Rugby League Posts

DavidHatch - Was on last Sunday. Weir SS defeated Cairns West SS in Final. Not sure where Weir go next.
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168