The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

A foolhardy mistake....

HarrySack

HarrySack

..that I have observed being made by the new administration of this forum is the deletion of PM's by members, notifying other members of other forums that they have joined. I can completely understand the deletion of PM's saying things like "this site is crap, we're all heading over to site X" but a simple "hey, if you want to find member X, they're over at www.wherever.com" shouldn't, IMO, be deleted. You've acknowledged that a lot of people have been shocked/upset/whatever with the changes that you've made to the site. Don't alienate them further by not allowing them to re-connect. This, IMO, is one of the more beneficial things you can do, if you eventually want to get some of the members you lost back. A tenuous link, is better than no link at all.... 
HarrySack

HarrySack

Not to mention that it's extremely naive to think that most of the former posters on here weren't members of other forums already...

Lewis06

Lewis06

I thought things around here may have improved but apparently not.
If the forum on this site is not fixed prior to Origin, then it will be dead to me.

It is on life support now as it is... 
knitey

knitey

Well , this site has turned into a monumental cluster F**k...hasn't it.

Thought you lot said you knew how to run a site...all spam and no info...well done to your marvellous mods...lol 
harr

harr

vicey your also commenting on a forum, you just prefer to bullsuck and be positive. 
BeeryGoodness

BeeryGoodness

Notice that the "Comments and Suggestions" facebook wall has been moved to the bottom of the page. Shows how important it is! 
BeeryGoodness

BeeryGoodness

Well... given that you'd rather talk about rugby league, why not join a site where that actually happens? As opposed to this disaster 
harr

harr

they can talk about whatever you want. Plus you are just bitching about people bitching, you have created a vortex of bitching. Ive heard you say that youd rather talk about rugby league a few times, but theres literally no conversation on it anywhere. Just accept the fact that people will compare this to the old site, and this is an ugly embarrassment in comparison and it will be said by people until things change lol 
Lewis06

Lewis06

Found in women but not often men. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

TheSportDoctor - I like the concept of the draft. It would even the competition out and allow hope for those teams who are really bad each year. I know th...
ALX21 - Law-Cobbo, Turnbull, Dixon, Nagas and Conway were the best for the Probables, while Renouf, Burns, Cox, Simpson, Trindall, Fifita and McC...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181