The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

Campsie_Ian

Campsie_Ian

I take no notice of the garbage reported in the media. They give no indication about the authenticity of their statements, just pure conjecture. Ch9 same last night with"Breaking News" that he will be back in a fortnight. All bullshit! 
annav3

annav3

so far you have blamed Folkes family, now his manager, next ToddG and Des H?Ben Barba is an adult and should be accountable for his own actions, no point blaming others. 
ARWONDOG

ARWONDOG

Where the hell did Wally Lewis get his info,??? jesus he may have to back up his public allegations in Court later?? 
annav3

annav3

I don't think Ben himself knows when he is ready to come back. 
TerryMortimer

TerryMortimer

He will be back by Round 10, with this i have no doubt. Once he sorts his shite out with his missus he will make massive improvements. This kind of talent isnt wasted easily and watching his team run around without him will be very difficult for him.... From the sound of it he isn't an alcoholic (rather a partier) and i'm pretty sure you can play football and tackle gambling at the same time.Things will improve rapidly once he fixes things with his ex and the partying will obviously stop now... 
daniel3

daniel3

Spot on. 
TerryMortimer

TerryMortimer

Just need to keep in the 8 till rd 10 then our best back and forward are injected into our season..... 
ARWONDOG

ARWONDOG

Correct , wife and the little kids are the key, he's got to get home. it ain't easy 
Rowdy12

Rowdy12

Nah , but Shinji could wear the numero Ono jersey !!We don't like Shinji Ono , we love him !! 
Campsie_Ian

Campsie_Ian

I sincerely I hope so, and Ch9 with him. 
annav3

annav3

1 more week till team lists are announcedbooya bring on season 2013against all odds we will win the comp :) 
Rowdy12

Rowdy12

I asked this last year mate , but we think NRL rumour guy is actually Belmore Bulldog or Campsie Bulldog 
Campsie_Ian

Campsie_Ian

That was the whole point of TG's media conference yesterday. Ben is starting rehabilitation as of now, how long it will take is in Benny's hands. As TG said "six weeks or six months" and the media and fans should respect that. But we know they won't as there is headlines and money to be made from it. 
graemescottsmith

graemescottsmith

I was thinking the same. 
BankstownBulldog

BankstownBulldog

I have stated before its not me ! 
skoolz

skoolz

Massive game in gosford .... Wanderers fans traveling big time 
Rowdy12

Rowdy12

Yeah i believe you , its Greenacre Bulldog relax 
froggy

froggy

Not blaming anyone.Just would like to think that if Folkes was a true mate he would not introduce Barba to a gang straight after he broke up wiht "the mother of his children".Also I would like to think that a good manager may have seen the writing on the wall way before it got to this stage and made sure he pulled his head in. Remember that Barba is essentially still a kid in regards to life experiences in the city. 
wjammo

wjammo

Benny's profile is back up on the Bulldogs site. Feeling a little better now...http://www.bulldogs.com.au/playerprofiledisplay/Bulldogs/Ben%20Barba/6336 
Rox

Rox

Wes they call the pox STI these days. Now is the time to put a bet on the DOGS for the premiership or wait for the odds to blow further? 
BankstownBulldog

BankstownBulldog

I am relaxed you can think who ever i am... i am gary warburton :) 
annav3

annav3

I agree with your last point was just talking to a work colleague about the role of player managers in looking after their clients welfare and cashhow much should they do?playing career is such a short amount of time, individuals need to maximise their earnings 
BankstownBulldog

BankstownBulldog

sam @sam_warriors 17h @Sammyboii21990 dogzilla is your injury shin splints ? View details Sam Kasiano @Sammyboii21990 @sam_warriors nah bro 
Rowdy12

Rowdy12

Haha , well good luck with Wests this year , i hope the Cougars dont go to hard on you.. 
farena

farena

Frank arena ‏@DogsMafia01@PritchardFrank will you and big sammy be ok for round one mate ?Frank Pritchard ‏@PritchardFrank@DogsMafia01 hope so @Sammyboii21990 keen as #avakr3w 

Recent Rugby League Posts

tarifsetu - Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa Springboks vs Australia Wallabies Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa Springboks vs Australia Wallabies Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa vs Australia live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score coverage...
tarifsetu - Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play Kingston SS in Qld Final.
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Swift (Titans) for his debut.
KristinWatkins - Watch outstanding International Rugby sports South Africa v Argentina online free HD streaming live Present season. Watch this sport live...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181