The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

IanC

IanC

I know exactly what he will do. He will overturn all the bans except mine. I am willing to put money on it. 
skoolz

skoolz

@ianc no I think he'll let you through, he's had his go, but he will be watching you like a hawk so be careful will ya...... 
brisdog

brisdog

Hey Greg how are things mate? long time no see 
brisdog

brisdog

Who is that guy anyway? Almost choked on my coffee when i read that dribble. 
Zef.

Zef.

I'm sticking solid. All bans gone or none as far as I'm concerned. Even then I'll read there and post here, Audi lost me at the garage floor. I don't even have a garage.

Ewan McKenzie new Wallabies coach. I'll watch a RU team coached by Ewan McKenzie 
Zef.

Zef.

Anyway, glad this all blew up - or we'd have to talk about The Bulldogs. 
Gartz

Gartz

Hi Waz,getting back to normal after my knee replacement 7 weeks ago,had my first game on the weekend and no pain just a lot of muscle soreness afterwards.
You coming down for a game before the end of the season. 
IanC

IanC

Zef I'm with you on that. The guy really went too far in my opinion and I have a very thick skin normally 
brisdog

brisdog

I havent played golf since November..taking a break. I might get down for the parra game in a couple of weeks..will be my only chance 
thebellias

thebellias

hey its danb_formerly dogs4eva , whats happening. FFS Ian in the 10 years I've been on these pages with you, you have been banished more times then Steve Mattai! Calm down son Chelsea havent even blown the EPL yet and your off your rocker lol 
IanC

IanC

Apparently he is now apologetic, all are unbanned and can re-register, and he has offered his resignation. This is becoming weirder and weirder even by the normal chat page standards. Those who slagged me off must be really happy about the ban being lifted. It will be like Nightmare on Elm Street as I reap my revenge on all who tried to destroy me. In fact I might re-register as Freddy Kruger!! 
skoolz

skoolz

@Ianc See you soon buddy..... Wait till I get my popcorn 1st 
IanC

IanC

thebellias formerly danb formerly dogs4eva I am now unbanished apparently! FFS!!! 
IanC

IanC

skoolz get the jumbo sized box! 
thebellias

thebellias

FFS It took me 10 hours of mind numbing tedium to get my password back. Oh well I'll write it down for the next banning I guess 
skoolz

skoolz

@ ianc go easy on cheery juice or grape picker , whatever that users name was 
thebellias

thebellias

Yeah he is a valued member of the page......I really need to lay of the crack 
Zef.

Zef.

Something Fiveight posted struck a chord with me, so much so that I'll quote it - "There has been a huge lack of humour on this page since it started." I'll go further and say I never felt welcome, just tolerated. I don't think I ever enjoyed meself over there, not like I did here back in the day.

Maybe that's just everywhere. 
thebellias

thebellias

Page was 3/4 full of self abusers who were pretending to be someone other then there pathetic selves thats why 
Gartz

Gartz

Well I just re-registered without any problems so let the FUN begin. 
IanC

IanC

Zef humour is dead not just on the BCP but everywhere. Political correctness has utterly destroyed it. Can you imagine Lenny Bruce or Richard Pryer surviving nowadays? The basic tenet now is "if it's funny it must have offended some minority or other" 
thebellias

thebellias

Haha whish Christopher Hitchens was still alive , now he could offend. 
Zef.

Zef.

"I will make this clear if I cop any more abuse the page goes and you will be able to thank the poster for it's demise."

That's what I mean about lack of humour. It's a mind-set. I mean ffs, who is this bloke? I certainly didn't abuse him in the first place and got life so I don't know who's he's talking to. I got no doubt judging by what I've seen before this qualifies as abuse and no doubt I'll be banned there again from here because of it but FMD the spambot has more . 
Zef.

Zef.

personality. 
skoolz

skoolz

Look boys it's obvious that if you go after him we will all suffer...... He's backed you lot into a corner..... Let it go, the page needs you boys, come back and forget it 

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - RD 21 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeStorm14 J.Turpin15 C.GaloRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.Nikorima14 W.BrimsonCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Ba...
Fromthenest - Well there you go. Apparently Wide Bay's final is being played Thursday between Norville SS of Bundy and St Pat's Gympie. I am lead to be...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181