BankstownBulldog

BankstownBulldog

Ian i hate you and your a horrible speciman :)0 
Dogzmafia

Dogzmafia

@Zef i did mate & it was greatly appreciated by myself 
LTD

LTD

They're just a bunch of elitist pricks, with their Audi's and garage floors. Better off here with the salt of the earth types. (Can we just not refer to Ian's specimans please ... Zef's spacemen is enough.)

Dogzmafia

Dogzmafia

LOL @ Berriman long time reader first time poster hammering Ian knowing he cant respond...what a toss bag !!!

Zef.

Zef.

MoH, get your @rse in here. 911 we can have the place to ourselves and finally have that debate the world has been waiting years for.

Ok, so maybe not the world... and maybe not years either, but I'm sure somebody thought about it once or twice 
LTD

LTD

We still can't edit a friggin' post here though ... where the hell are those upgrades @luc?????

Dogzmafia

Dogzmafia

@LTD LMAO !!! Cmon @luc get busy 
Dogzmafia

Dogzmafia

What are the rules again ? 
BankstownBulldog

BankstownBulldog

Ltd ,This is the most action this page has had over 3months lol 
LTD

LTD

It's like being in a parallel universe ...

LTD

LTD

I'm just a little freaked out to be honest ... and trying to track the conversation across TWO forums is a little weird too. 
Dogzmafia

Dogzmafia

BDP/BCP double dip @LTD !!! 
BankstownBulldog

BankstownBulldog

Comets are often referred to as "dirty snowballs." 
LTD

LTD

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure @dogzmafia 
BankstownBulldog

BankstownBulldog

dont bad mouth this page LTD you will get banned

Dogzmafia

Dogzmafia

WHAT ARE THE RULES AGAIN ? 
skoolz

skoolz

Im Double dipping also between the 2.... The chat page in 2013 has resembled our on field performance .... A total shamble 
Dogzmafia

Dogzmafia

@skoolz you tart LOL !!! 
Gartz

Gartz

Hey Frank what about me and a petetion geez you know who your mates are LOL 
skoolz

skoolz

@dogsmafia just placing my bets each way.... We are in punters paradise don't forget 
IanC

IanC

This page getting this much traffic is like forcing DarrenB to run a marathon! 
Dogzmafia

Dogzmafia

@Gartz all done champ @skoolz what odds you get ? 
Gartz

Gartz

Awwww thanks mate,you going to be at the brewery on Sunday 
Gartz

Gartz

Fair Dinkum Dogs,don't even joke about someone stealing my King Prawn Omlette.I curled up into the fetal position just thinking about it. 
skoolz

skoolz

Still early to call..... Jesus hasn't come down to address the masses yet ( kirribilli traffic) , so his next post will really make or break that page ..... If he is smart hell call a truce, lift the bans and that will be it.... If not I can see this page picking up..... Except for @berryman he can stay 

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168