The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

Zef.

Zef.

Wrong! Malcolm Turnbull owns the internet, and invented it. 
Gartz

Gartz

We need a bigger plate for that omlette because here comes DogsMafia. 
IanC

IanC

I think he's still banned from here too LOL 
skoolz

skoolz

It's ban central amongst the chat pages...... 
Zef.

Zef.

I got a feeling the omellete wasn't cooked over the last few days, it's been simmering for years. Somebody me and Ian and possibly yourself Gartz upset at some time on the old BDP and he's been holding his eggs for some time. 
ayemes

ayemes

...well, as they say - an omelette in the hand is better than two eggs in the bush...

...and of course my favourite - an omelette is a dish best served simmering!!! 
Zef.

Zef.

Well Ian gets a petition, nothing for me and Gartz.

And no, don't start one now I'm staying here with all my mates... err mate... ok, ok, so... myself. 
ayemes

ayemes

Ha! 
Gartz

Gartz

So BigBird is behind all this. 
Gartz

Gartz

Well he can only hold his eggs because he certainly has not got any balls to hold. 
Zef.

Zef.

To think that Dogsmafia - I banned myself from here in support of him before anyone else did. And what do I get in return? No petition, no mention, not even a message of support for Ford drivers.

Last time I ban meself from anywhere for you Honda. 
Gartz

Gartz

I know how you feel I got punted for sticking up for Daniel who I think is a bit of a dribbler,sheet how low on the totem pole am I living in Yagoona and driving a Hyundai. 
IanC

IanC

I think Dog mafia's petition is a symbolic one covering all who upset that bloke who is younger, smarter, richer, drives a bigger car, and lives in a more expensive suburb than me but still slums it with his neer-do-well ethnic buddies. Funny how he is now Packer's equal financially yet he has been bleating constantly about how keeping the page open is sending him broke. My punting had much to do with sticking up for Daniel too. What if BulldogChat is Daniel!!!!!!

Zef.

Zef.

I didn't say a word about Daniel, not that I wouldn't have if I had the chance. Banning him for a joke that was not only pretty tame but pretty unfunny was waaaaaay over the top - obviously he's another one Aldi has been mincing on for years.

Yeah I would have stuck up for Daniel over his typical intdernet smart@rse poor joke. But then again I wouldn't have had a chance if it was my choice because I would've banned him years ago for highly libellous midnight bullsh.t stories.

But! Let's start afresh. I didn't choose sides or who'd be in them so clean slate as far as I'm concerned now I've had the last word. 
Zef.

Zef.

Did I say Aldi? Of course I meant AUDI. Nobody from the north shore would get caught dead driving their Audi into an Aldi. 
Zef.

Zef.

Anyway, time to hop into the Ford and go down to Coles and get some sausages. It's the best we can hope for up in here in Gosford. 
Dogzmafia

Dogzmafia

Hey Zef....there is one up for you to mate 
BankstownBulldog

BankstownBulldog

lol...Zef you sound like a souths fan :)) 
IanC

IanC

Frank you are not banned on here anymore!!!

Dogzmafia

Dogzmafia

@IanC no mate i am free served my time LOL !!! 
Dogzmafia

Dogzmafia

DOGSMAFIA
9/07/2013 12:55

Topic - BRING BACK ZEF

Cmon moderators & owners "bring back Zef"....his posts are entertaining & insightful & have the own unique touch

LETS START AFRESH & BRING BACK ZEF & IANC !!! 
Zef.

Zef.

Ahh I see DM finally remembered me. So you do remember that indefinite ban I gave meself in support of you for getting banned by a spambot.

I do hope you did remember and didn't have to be reminded. 
skoolz

skoolz

@ dogzmafia one banning down , 53 to go 
BankstownBulldog

BankstownBulldog

lol 
IanC

IanC

What makes me laugh is all these people who never said a word to me when I was able to respond but now crawl out the woodwork saying how much they hated me and what a horrible specimen I am. If it weren't so pathetic it would be almost laughable. At least it allows me to know who my friends are! Not that I ever really had any doubts!!

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.
qldr80 - Also in regards to the girl on the DD team, I have seen her play at club level and I can tell you she definitely holds her own. Was a sha...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168