MadMike

MadMike

Hope so, 
raider

raider

Me too 
slip

slip

Manly are mentally stronger at the moment. Bulldogs fans to outnumber Manly 5 to 1! 
professional

professional

No .. 
annav3

annav3

https://twitter.com/NRL_Bulldogs NRL Bulldogs ‏@NRL_Bulldogs https://twitter.com/NRL_Bulldogs/status/318580314085683201

Krisnan Inu has today been charged by the match review committee. The charge is a grade 4 dangerous throw. 725 if guilty, 543 early plea. 
professional

professional

How many games would that be? 
Silverelvis69

Silverelvis69

5- if he contest and loses - 7 
annav3

annav3

if shayne hayne is announced as ref for this match then we have no chance 
alchemist

alchemist

5 games is fair for Inu's tackle IMO 
alchemist

alchemist

as for our chances vs Manly, we can win but the odds are in the Sea Eagles favour... they will be full strength (or close to it), their halves are playing well, their defence has been great so far this season, and i just think their intensity will get them over the line 
annav3

annav3

will Hasler throw in hodkinson or leave team as is? 
annav3

annav3

[h=1]Barba return not on Taufua's radar[/h]
AAP
Manly winger Jorge Taufua has taken living in the football bubble to a whole new level, claiming he wasn't aware that Canterbury superstar Ben Barba made his long-awaited return to the NRL last week.
Taufua's Sea Eagles take on Barba's Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium on Friday night, with several Manly players admitting some of the hype has gone out of the match-up a year on from coach Des Hasler's switch of clubs.
Barba made his 2013 debut against South Sydney on Good Friday after being stood down by the club to deal with a range of off-field issues.
But his comeback hadn't caught the eye of the shy Manly winger.
Advertisement

Asked about the prospect of Barba being better for his run against the Rabbitohs, Taufua said: "I didn't even know he was back. I guess so."

He was also unaware of Bulldogs centre Krisnan Inu's likely unavailability over the dangerous throw he committed against Rabbitohs fullback Greg Inglis.
Taufua said he didn't read much press about football or even watch many games "unless a couple of my friends are playing".

But he said the intrigue of coming up against former coach Hasler was nowhere near the level of last year's drama-filled return of the two-time premiership-winning coach to Brookvale.

"Not really, not as much as last year. The hype's gone down a bit," Taufua said.
"For myself it's just the same as any other week. Other players might be different but it's just another game."

While Taufua may not have witnessed Barba's return, rival No.1 Brett Stewart said he was keenly anticipating the match-up.

"The patches that I saw it looked like he (Barba) was in a good place. It's very good for the game and the club that he's back," Stewart said.
"I'm looking forward to the test against Barba. It's always good coming up against the best."

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-sport/barba-return-not-on-taufuas-radar-20130401-2h2et.html 
alchemist

alchemist

i watched Hodkinson play against the Cutters and i thought he went alright... ultimately, i think he is the better option at halfback and will be playing FG again soon 
stevevw

stevevw

we wont lose a lot with tim lafia coming in for inu, but we will lose his goal kicking not sure who can kick goals and it may be an important factor in the end. we have matched a lot of teams with our players out and lafia certainly has the ability to do what inu does and maybe even better as he will want to prove himself. its our forwards that need to fire up and against manlys pack it wont be easy. they have Stewart out and tom symonds seems to be going ok at the moment. there may be a weakness in their back 3 with Stewart and Williams missing form last year. they do make up for it with Lawrence firing from the front so our big blokes need to stand up and be counted. 
annav3

annav3

NRL v Sea-Eagles
ANZ Stadium
Friday, 5th April

1. Ben Barba (Bradley Australia)
2. Mitch Brown (My Dental Team)
3. Josh Morris (Sydney Boulevard Hotel)
4. Tim Lafai (Team Electrical Australia)
5. Sam Perrett (The Food Lovers Market)
6. Josh Reynolds (CPE Australia)
7. Kris Keating (Five Star Transport Solutions)
8. Aiden Tolman (Aravanis Insolvency)
9. Michael Ennis © (Choice Paper & Imaging)
10. Martin Taupau (M&J Chickens)
11. Tony Williams (PFD Foods Services)
12. Josh Jackson (Koutzoumis Lawyers)
13. Greg Eastwood (CA Partners)
14. Dene Halatau (Paintcorp Industries)
15. Dale Finucane (Four J's Cleaning Services)
16. Tim Browne (Nash Tiles)
17. Frank Pritchard (McDonalds Punchbowl)
20. David Klemmer

Coach: Des Hasler (Wise Education Group) 
annav3

annav3

NYC and NSW Cup Sides Announced

Tuesday 2 April 2013 5:30 PM
NYC and NSW Cup Sides Announced

The full line up for the Holden Cup and NSW Cup has been announced today by the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs.

http://staticnrl.sportalhosting.com/site/_content/image/00038253-image.jpg

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Still not sold on the idea of a draft. What about expansion? Or relocating potentially two Sydney teams elsewhere?
ALX21 - Grand FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
ALX21 - Interesting team named. I guess Josiah Cox missed out due to not having a passport???
sportsrugby - Live New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming TV info, video, score, highlights, preview, result.Watch NZ Al...
sportsrugby - Live New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming TV info, video, score, highlights, preview, result.Watch NZ Al...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181