The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Round 4: vs Souths Sydney Rabbitohs

annav3

annav3

the following scoreline is why I am worried..DEPTH

HT https://twitter.com/search?q=%23VBNSWCUP&src=hash #VBNSWCUP https://twitter.com/manlyseaeagles @manlyseaeagles 20 lead https://twitter.com/NRL_Bulldogs @NRL_Bulldogs 0 
woodies

woodies

ennis should be chared for that attempted front on shoulder charge.:D 
annav3

annav3

update from a friend that is at brookie, I like watching NSW CUp but I won't travel that far

alchemist

alchemist

yes and no...

we lost to the Cowboys in Gosford, but Thurston had a great game... we lost to the Storm in Melbourne but we were able to make a comeback and compete near the end and had Reynolds had his time over, he'd put the ball thru the hands instead of just kicking... now we have lost to a strong Rabbits side that didn't clock off as they are known to do... plus, we have been missing some players during this period

but we have struggled a bit in the forward battle... our 5th tackle options have also not been up to scratch... and we have the Sea Eagles next week which could (and probably will) put us even further behind the top teams on the table 
annav3

annav3

Lafai try down 20-6 
stevevw

stevevw

our reserves are struggling because we are using their best in the top grade. as our top grade is struggling because of injuries the ripple effect goes down the line. in saying that i think there is a lack of confidence as well and as they say positive attitude brings positive outcomes. we have had a rough time from the kick off of the season and i think we are handling it ok. i think a lot of people have to high expectations and there for feel let down and start to bag our team and players. we have shown a lot of character in our losses to teams that were in the top 4 last year with all our injuries and barba being suspended. lets keep it in perspective and see what comes out of this. as i said we have shown character and have put in great efforts. we have made some errors and poor options but we also are playing with a team that is not use to each other and under a lot of pressure. it will come and it will get easier and i believe we will be there when it counts. all i can say is if we end up in the bottom four of the eight i would not like to be a team playing us at that time. even the teams in the top 4 should be worried as we may have ended up there through circumstance but we will be capable of beating any team in the 8. we could even go all the way from the bottom half of the 8 which doesn't happen very often. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Tpee - Yes Unlucky for Central Crows I was at this game this team has done exceptionally well for boys who can't train on a regular basis due to...
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168