The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Round 2 vs Parra

annav3

annav3

guys that are intending on driving to the game Thursday night, there are a few road closures out here in preparation for the show, factor that in when making your trip

also for the good friday match I recommend pre booking parking from now, the easter show staff hog a lot of spots. 
slip

slip

I didn't watch the Bulldogs game v Cowboys. Were they ordinary? Early days, but has their 2012 form vanished? 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Thanks for that Anna.
I'll probably be getting out there reasonably early so I will avoid the traffic, but still good to know. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

They were ok but lacked a lot in attack.
Thurston ran riot which is always hard to stop so can't judge their defence too much. 
annav3

annav3

[h=1]Bulldogs reach 15,000 Members and rising[/h]

Monday 11 March 2013 1:23 PM

http://staticnrl.sportalhosting.com/site/_content/LeadImage/00062450-leadimage.jpg
The Bulldogs are very proud to announce the Club has today gone past the 15,000 Member mark, with still three weeks still to go until its first ANZ Stadium home match, the Round 4 Good Friday blockbuster against the Rabbitohs, on Friday 29 March.
Full season ticketed Members are also able to access this Thursday night’s match at ANZ Stadium, so if you haven’t signed up, now is the time to do so.
Through the joys and setbacks, ups and downs wins and losses, it is very pleasing that 15,000 Bulldogs Members have proudly signed up showing they are truly #proudtobeabulldog and prepared to live the creed Together.Forever.
In 2013 with more flexible packages than ever before, we aim to break new ground and attain one of the highest Membership bases in the League. Members are our lifeblood, regardless of whether they cannot attend matches, attend only a few matches, or attend all our games; they underpin everything we do and are our most passionate fans!
Packages start from as little as:
ADULTS - $40
CONCESSION - $35
JUNIOR - $30
FAMILY - $110
All come with Member Merchandise benefit packs, you can wear with pride - http://www.thebulldogs.com.au/membership/2013/Member-Benefits2

Leading into our Parramatta Eels blockbuster we are looking to get the most number of members behind the team at ANZ Stadium on Thursday night!
Become a Bulldogs Member today and help us get to 20,000!
Online: http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news-display/Bulldogs-reach-15000-Members-and-rising/www.bulldogs.com.au/membership www.bulldogs.com.au/membership
In Person: Bulldogs Teamstore: Centro Bankstown Shop ML 226 Lady Cutler Drive
Mail: PO Box 123 Belmore NSW 2129
Phone: 1300 769 164

MORE INFORMATION:
http://www.thebulldogs.com.au/membership/2013/Which-Membership%3Cbr%20/%3E FIND YOUR BEST SUITED PACKAGE
https://nrl.secure.force.com/nrlmembership/customLogin?clubID=56 RENEW NOW

https://nrl.secure.force.com/nrlmembership/showPackageToAnonymous?clubid=56 BUY NOW

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news-display/Bulldogs-reach-15000-Members-and-rising/www.bulldogs.com.au/membership MORE INFORMATION 
annav3

annav3

team list tuesday I reckon Desi will announce same team as last week 
annav3

annav3

[INDENT]on NSW CUp it was very nice of Wardie to come up to us post full time and apologise for the teams performance. the team were down on troops and quite a few youngsters in the team now.

Really dissappointed with Romelo, he is either overplaying things or just silly dumb decision making

I felt hodkinson was good, chose his runs well and passing. I guess it was intentional that he not do much kicking in the match. I would imagine his transition to first grade is being treated as cautious approach.

Bears looked good, strong forwards with classy backs. Souths have got good depth Top 4 for sure.

Not sure extent of Gerard McCallums injury luckily we got back Massey [/INDENT] 
Hasler

Hasler

annav can you lift my suspension from the bdp please, I will behave....Haslerball 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

You've only had 6 posts and already you've been banned.

Well in good son. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

its their official forum not this site ;)

isn't BDP BullDog Pound or something? 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Oh, well.....he can f**k off then. 
Hasler

Hasler

T.S you seem ok for a Parrascum supporter, I'm not a troll but I speak my mind, I love to hate Parra just like you probably love to hate the dogs, why pretend with the pleasantries when insulting in a somewhat respectful manner is so much more fun? True? (Bulldogs Debate Page...JUST IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING) 
Hasler

Hasler

T.S you seem ok for a Parrascum supporter, I'm not a troll but I speak my mind, I love to hate Parra just like you probably love to hate the dogs, why pretend with the pleasantries when insulting each other in a somewhat respectful manner is so much more fun? True? (Bulldogs Debate Page...just in case you were wondering) 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Bulldogs Debate Page....I totally need to check this one out.

Hope they like Eels fans over there. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

P.S....I'm not even ok for a Parra supporter.

I'm a total f**kwit. Just ask anybody. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

just don't bag Hayne or it awakens the hulk within TSQ :lol: 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

I think Senor would get to him first. 
annav3

annav3

[h=5]A first round loss to the North Sydney Bears 38-16, with the Bears halfback Luke Keary and former Bulldog Chris Centrone getting doubles. Reports suggest the Dogs had glimpses of class from Lafai, Hodkinson and Burr. Fullback Gerard McCallum picked up an anke injury early on and will miss a few weeks.

Side named below for round 2 v Illawarra Cutters, (note : live on fox 1 from 1pm on Saturday, thats if you cant get out to Leichardt to support the boys.

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Vs Illawarra Cutters
Leichhardt Oval, Saturday, March 16
Kick-off: 1.10pm
Referee: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Broadcast: LIVE on Fox Sports 1

1. Nathan Massey
2. Brett Lane
3. Tim Lafai
4. Ed Murphy
5. Daniel Abou-Sleiman
6. Joel Romelo
7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Leilani Latu
9. Shane Pumipi
10. Junior Palau
11. Lachlan Burr
12. Harlan Alaalatoa
13. Paul Carter

14. Steve Azzi
15. Josh Gill
16. Dean Janda
19. John Kite

COACH: Barry Ward[/h] 
annav3

annav3

[h=1]Members Access to Thursday Night Footy![/h]

Wednesday 13 March 2013 5:05 PM

http://staticnrl.sportalhosting.com/site/_content/LeadImage/00062987-leadimage.jpg
As part of your 2013 Membership* you may have access to this Thursday night's round 2 clash against the Parramatta Eels at ANZ Stadium.

Remember, although you may have access to this match through reciprocal rights, this is not our home game and therefore you will not have access to your usual reserved or general admission seats.
Membership Card Access:
Reserved Seat Members (Platinum, Gold, Kennel) - Scan your 2013 Membership card at Gate C and proceed to Level 4 East. You will have access to Aisles 401-405.
General Admission Members - Scan your 2013 Membership card at Gate B. You will have access to Aisles 101-146.
Bulldogs Members Service Office
For any issues or last minute ticket collections, be sure to visit the Bulldogs Membership Team, located at the ticket window next to gate A/B.
For any membership enquiries once inside the ground, visit the Membership Team located outside Aisle 110.
Please note: Member Benefit collections will be available from Round 4.
Want to bring friends who aren't Members**?
To purchase additional tickets to the match on Thursday night, simply click on the button below and enter the appropriate password.
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?pp=QMMBR&sh=EELS0213#.UT_I1TfNTcw RESERVED SEAT
Password: Please see your Member Email 
annav3

annav3

booya game day...I have arrived at SOP ...my footy season starts now.. 
Hasler

Hasler

if Melbourne had won that game without their Big 3 everyone would be singing their praises. We beat a side that trounced the warriors last week missing four of our biggest attacking weapons and people call it an ordinary win. Even though Parra's attack was woeful, to defend your line like that proves a sides credentials, we were horrendous tonight but we found a way to win. GOOD sides have a tendency to do that Parra fans. I don't want to hear excuses, we were the side that came into this game severely under strength. Cop it on the chin and realise that you are the minnows of this comp. Believe me once the smoke settles and your team gets into the grind of the regular season you will be calling for ricky's head. 
Lewis06

Lewis06

Good to see someone speaking their mind. I dont think that Parra are the "minnows" that they were last year and I also disagree about them calling for Stuarts head, I think he will improve them. The dogs did well for the win, had a few decisions go against them as well. 
Hasler

Hasler

Finally someone who calls a spade a spade, and who has a brain. I too believe that Parra will not get the spoon, their effort was good and they have a promising youngster in that loko but they do not have ENOUGH talent spread across the park or the depth to push for a finals spot. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - RD 21 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeStorm14 J.Turpin15 C.GaloRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.Nikorima14 W.BrimsonCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Ba...
Fromthenest - Well there you go. Apparently Wide Bay's final is being played Thursday between Norville SS of Bundy and St Pat's Gympie. I am lead to be...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181