The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Ennis

Hasler

Hasler

Why is it ridiculous?...give me an actual reason don't just make a statement, back it up. And please don't tell me because he has niggle in him. Rein is an absolute gun playing behind an uninspired pack, he will be a future representative player mark my words. It's also funny how you say that Rein isn't the best hooker at his club, that's exactly how I feel about Ennis. btw I meant Nathan Friend then Jake Friend. 
annav3

annav3

the rules around the ruck area seem to be cleaned up this year, i.e. there should be more room for dummy half running. Something that ennis should do more often. Isaac Luke has to be the best dummy half runner in the game...we need speedy wingers too to help out. 
Hasler

Hasler

Anna we both know that even if he did run more it wouldn't be very effective. He isn't talented enough and doesn't have the right temperament for first grade. The last time he did make a line break he couldn't believe it, he dropped the ball cold without anyone ever laying a finger on him....Jesus even when he does manage to recognise a lazy marker his reputation is at a level that the ref's will not blow their whistles because they think he is trying to get one of over on them. Pumipi starting and keating relieving him would be ideal as far as im concerned. Btw..When will the suspension on my BDP account be lifted? 
annav3

annav3

I would prefer if you stick around here and upset the opposition supporters. It is quite entertaining :)

However you seem to be behaving so I will give you another shot on the BDP.

If you post any defamatory comments again you will be history. THe BDP is a lot more scrutinised by outsiders one has to be a bit careful. 
BigDog

BigDog

Haven't had a look at the forums for a while so a bit late for the discussion but I am wondering why it has taken so long for this to be discussed. As far as I am concerned, the comments by Hasler are spot on. Ennis has been a myth since the 2009 Finals series. He showed me his true colours when he went missing in Kimmorley's absence through injury. We needed him to step up and he was nowhere. From then, I have have since been amazed how he was picked for Origin. Apart from his trademark niggle which has hurt us as much as his victims, he has a tendency to change momentum in games with stupid plays or giving away penalties at times when we have momentum (Souths and Roosters games a year or 2 ago). He should be no where near the ball on the last tackle. He is of the Danny Buderus mould and that style of hooker is near extinction. More recently in the game against Melbourne, the last play when he went himself from dummy half, there was at least 15 seconds left and we would have been better off putting it through the hands so close to the tryline. Instead he sucked up the clock with a predictable and useless play. It was the wrong option. For mine Josh Reynolds and Joel Romelo are our best options at Hooker. When Jim Dymock was coach, we were very dynamic in attack from dummy half when they interchanged together. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Tpee - Yes Unlucky for Central Crows I was at this game this team has done exceptionally well for boys who can't train on a regular basis due to...
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168