The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

Belcobulldog

Belcobulldog

:)).It was a good win over the Storm on sunday 
Nancy

Nancy

Didn't go too bad, plenty of dropped ball by the reports, a couple minutes of highlights on the Bulldogs site. If its true that Hodkinson is hurt surely Mbye will get the start. 
Belcobulldog

Belcobulldog

JR 7 Mbye 6 
Nancy

Nancy

Poor old Josh will be rusty without any trials but can't be helped, hopefully his defense will improve now that his shoulder has been repaired, he carried it most of last season and really should have had it done earlier. 
Slinky

Slinky

All those tattoos must be weighing down on our poor old barbras foot... 
Balso

Balso

F@#k the little c@#t . I have never wished injury on any player and I am not going to start now but I am hopeful that Barba never recaptures the magic that he had for that one precious season.
Not like me to be so vindictive but c"est la vie . 
IanC

IanC

I hope the little sh1t breaks his leg 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

He is a once in a lifetime player, and as a lover of rugby league, I hope he shines.....
Much like SBW (the best player I have seen) 
Balso

Balso

That's rubbish Marki . Once in a lifetime player no way . He has had one really good season and then followed that up with an absolute shocker . Showing no character no courage no physical commitment no esprit de corps . Once in a lifetime Ha Ha what an absolute joke . 
Nancy

Nancy

So once in a lifetime means .......... someone who only tried in defense 1 year and though 2012 was a brilliant year it is only 1 year. Surely a once in a lifetime player has to have multiple great years in both attack and defense to receive that moniker.

I never wish injury on any player but what he put the club through last year was disgraceful and I could never wish him well, I know off field stuff shouldn't come into it but sometimes there is no avoiding it, he is just a despicable little man, who may change, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

steveswr

steveswr

Marki, any proof that my long held belief that you are whacko was wrong has been blown out the window. Did you think his wife walked into the door? Balso has summarised it perfectly, I think Ian was being extremely kind BUT if you listen to Des's speech in the season launch (albeit the worst quality recording you'd ever hear) he says it all when he says this year he knows this year the players have each other's backs. Whilst not implying Barba took the same route his performances are comparable to those of Lance Armstrong...glorious but severely tainted 
Osmo

Osmo

Supercoach invite code 193726 if anyone is interested - pretty competitive.

IanC

IanC

You are right Steve - make that both his fekking legs! He is a gutless worm with a weak character and questionable morals. He cracks on his team mate's wives and hits the mother of his own children. He is lucky his former team mates have kept quiet about him. You only had to see the body language last season to see the low esteem in which they hold him. 
roooney

roooney

Des' little speech has got me ready for round one and the season ahead. From my understanding he has gone hard all off season. Fullback or no fullback I'm starting to think the minds will be on the job and some good footy will be played. May Barba and 2013 be a distant memory! 
annav3

annav3

Ryan Phelan ‏@ryanphelan_tv ·Feb 25

From teams I've encountered in the preseason,if you were to pick the premiers on the right blend of confidence and composure. @NRL_Bulldogs 
annav3

annav3

Go Olympiakos :) 
annav3

annav3

with the possible injuries to Hodkinson and Eastwood, surely Burr and Mbye will get a run . whats with all the hand injuries? 
annav3

annav3

I reckon Broncos will implode this year. the change over of captaincy, and they just looked awful in defence the other day. Griffin and Steve Price first of the coaches to go. Not sure how long potter will get at the tigers. I would love to see Roosters have lots of scandals but it just won't happen. Smart operators running that club with massive connections. We used to be like that. 
steveswr

steveswr

Old joke ...someone with a finger in plaster...what did someone punch you in the nose? Not sure about the hands. Hodkinson one is at this stage only a rumour, so who knows. 
annav3

annav3

NRL Bulldogs ‏@NRL_Bulldogs ·7 mins

Fresh off our trial match against the @storm, we'll feature on tonight’s episode of NRL Pre-Season at 8.30pm on @FOXSportsAUS 1 & 1HD! 
IanC

IanC

Anna the Greeks outplayed man Utd this morning 
annav3

annav3

Can't wait to watch it tonight Ian. The olympiakos fans would have been going off. 
annav3

annav3

I had manly and melbourne in my top 4 for this year, and now I am starting to rethink it. I think Manly will be light on in the front row stocks and Melbourne losing their aura .. Sharks unknown with regards to ASADA and head coach banned. Lots of uknowns this season i reckon. The only certainties I reckon will be Souths and Roosters to feature in the top 2 positions. 
IanC

IanC

It was a great atmosphere and the place was packed. United managed 4 shots on goal I think and only one of them was on target 
annav3

annav3

I am hoping the refs will change a bit in the way they police the game which will suit us like in 2012. They say refs have no influence on the outcome of the game but I disagree. Roosters were smart last year, I firmly believe at some moments in a game the roosters intentionally gave away penalties to reset their line. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Preliminary FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
seaeagles - nothing sensible to say ,you poor excuse for a human fastwater! get a brain & you will be dangerous!
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181