The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

TunkyTankMan

TunkyTankMan

Anyone got a highlight link of the trial?
Round 1 seems far away...
A Friday night game never goes to plan especially with the Broncos. I think it will be more about hunger and determination to win, as every year teams are still rusty from the pre-season in the early rounds.

Nancy

Nancy

Keep looking on the official website not up as yet, they are always slow to put things on there. 
Nancy

Nancy

@Anna Templeman has that something special and is just getting better and better, some excellent talent coming through. We have so many forwards Eastwood being out won't be a major loss. 
annav3

annav3

Our forwards depth is very good. Not too concerned about Eastwood injury. Its the backs I would be worried about if we encounter injuries 
Belcobulldog

Belcobulldog

SuperCoach BDP CUP invite code. 726492. 2 spots left Don't miss out people. 
Balso

Balso

No cricket comment ? We only blog when we are winning ?
Pretty awesome performance from SA , reverse swing and all the rest .
This third test will be massive . 
Balso

Balso

Gee that loss by Spurs to Norwich could be quite costly . Six points now between fourth and fifth and if goal difference is taken into account make that seven points . 
bradsm

bradsm

@Anna - agree not too concerned about the forward depth although Eastwood is one of our key forwards and needs game time to stay fit as he tends to carry weight. He seems to pick up a lot of injuries 
Balso

Balso

@bradsm sorry didn't realise you had made the same point about Spurs earlier in the page until now . Took me a while to get with how enormous a weekend this was for Liverpool . Hope we tighten up defensively though . 
steveswr

steveswr

Cricket: The Aussies were sh-it. Reverse swing only occurs when the pitches are abrasive as in the Sub continent and here ie South Africa where it was obviously doctored to favour the locals. Expect the pitch to not be smooth and glassy like as in Australia but rather like Mitchell Starc's complexion (ouch). At the end of the day both teams did have to bat on the pitch but only one of the teams was able to benefit from the tailor made conditions. It is more painful to be beaten by South Africa because they are such humourless bastards. The Pommies do the glib humour bit quite well but the South Africans are essentially as humourless as a Swedish tennis player.... I was going to say as humourless as Arn Doh (but he seems like a very nice and good bloke just totally unfunny). Exception would be De Villiers who at least seems like a good bloke. Smith would throw his own mother on the street. 
OldDogFan

OldDogFan

So everyone has ended up back here. Any conspiracy theories floating about? Hahahaha. 
ToddH

ToddH

All summer our batting has been a concern only to be rescued by Johnson. Rogers, Haddin and smith have showed some fight but the others have buckled too easily. Warner has been in great form but he needs other batsmen to capitalise on his aggression. Our 3,4 and 5 have all been an issue for some time. 
GLTD

GLTD

Conspiracy theorist .. Much better than being a Coincidence theorist. 
hounddog

hounddog

@Balso on the cricket I was surprised at the result, SA bowled well but our batting from 3 downwards was ordinary. After a good start from the openers we could have won the game, what was needed was players batting at 3 and/or 4 to bat for long periods and help tire out the opposition bowlers. Easy to say, sometimes the opposition and the conditions are too good.
The decider will be a good test, we need pup to get back into form.
Warner, Smith and Rodgers occasionally are the only players in good form.
Haddin was great against the poms, but got done by reverse swing from Steyn which is obviously more difficult to handle. Boof is doing a good job building the team, that does not mean we are going to win every match, particularly against good opposition on the home turf with conditions that suit them. 
BankstownBulldog

BankstownBulldog

Rumour on the Kennel Hodko has a broken thumb FFS.... 
steveswr

steveswr

I couldn't see any such thing on the Kennel unless there is some secret navigation code. 
BankstownBulldog

BankstownBulldog

steve under Holy Moses This youngster is Good topic 
steveswr

steveswr

Thanks. Time will tell 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

anyone else notice how well Aaron Groom went in the world cup? any chance we can get him back? 
Belcobulldog

Belcobulldog

SuperCoach BDP CUP invite code.726492 1 spot left. 
Nancy

Nancy

You're very funny Marki. 
Belcobulldog

Belcobulldog

Nancy whats going on? 
Nancy

Nancy

Hey Belco where have you been? I thought I must have done something wrong:)) 
Belcobulldog

Belcobulldog

I have been on here and on facebook.:))You have done nothing wrong. 
Nancy

Nancy

I don't do facebook too many weirdos on there:)) 

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play Kingston SS in Qld Final.
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Swift (Titans) for his debut.
KristinWatkins - Watch outstanding International Rugby sports South Africa v Argentina online free HD streaming live Present season. Watch this sport live...
Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181