The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

hounddog

hounddog

Thing with Trials is it's difficult to know what the results mean.
People at the game can probably give a better opinion. 
Slinky

Slinky

@bushman Just look at Parra, you both are saying that a divided, embittered board will not effect our on field performances in the future."

Parra had a crappy team anyway. Even a united Abbott government wouldnt be able to get them to win 2 games straight.

BTW, I dont know a Dunn from a Dib. My interest in the dogs only extends to the Players and coach and a bit of Raebro. What happens behind the boardroom door i have zero interest. 
CharlieChops

CharlieChops

@houndog thanks mate didnt think of that.From what i gather our firsts played first half and the fringe and seconds in the second.22-20 10 to go. 
hounddog

hounddog

@CharlieChops Yes, that seems like the case. We lost all 3 trails but it was more about giving players a run, Souths we probably doing the same thing in the 2nd half. We will probably get more of an idea from later trials. 
CharlieChops

CharlieChops

@hounddog Im hearing templeman had a decent go.Hope des gives him a go in the next trial. 
steveswr

steveswr

Hell..we'll be lucky to finish tenth. 
CharlieChops

CharlieChops

@steveswr ummmm cause of 1 trial game?Serious? 
steveswr

steveswr

You obviously don't have much history with the BDP!! Trials for mine mean schite...as long as the players have a hit out and no one gets hurt and options get explored the result is immaterial. At the same time we don't want to get flogged. It seems most boxes were ticked.
Wests Tigers recruit Dene Halatau suffers severe ankle injury. 4 months. He is definitely injury prone. 
BankstownBulldog

BankstownBulldog

Only concern for me Same old Soft Try's let in like last year.... Des has his work cut out 
Slinky

Slinky

I wanna know how the Jurassic Park went... 
BankstownBulldog

BankstownBulldog

he decided to run onto to the ball...... its a start lol 
Bushman

Bushman

Silky: It's Ok to just follow our NRL's team on field performance, but you realise that some of us are much more passionate than that, and I for one am interested in what goes on from board level right through to the youngest recruit at junior level. 
Hartley

Hartley

Sounded like a good runout for the lads, dusting off the cobwebs!! Let's hope that we go on from here!! 
Hartley

Hartley

@ToddH I've got no doubt Arsenal can come back from that performance. Wenger is a master of lifting the troops, I'd expect a much improved performance against Man U. They're lucks that Man U are playing so badly though 
Belcobulldog

Belcobulldog

FMD SS your a nice bloke if Arsenal would of won the Serb would of being giving it to you big time.But that's why people like you mate :)) 
BankstownBulldog

BankstownBulldog

ahhhh Broke Back Belco is back .....watch it SS he likes you mate :)) 
Belcobulldog

Belcobulldog

BB whats going on mate did you go to the game?

BankstownBulldog

BankstownBulldog

yeah great day at belmore , nice and sunny ... Not much to take as only a trial Tyrone Phillips Looks the goods still a bit raw like barba, fowards look trimmer and fitter.... T-rex running onto the ball ! first graders played first half for 20 mins.... 
Nancy

Nancy

@Belco what are you doing up? 
Nancy

Nancy

@Hartley congratulations Steve on Liverpool even though you didn't have a thing to do with it:)) 
Nancy

Nancy

@BankstownBulldog too hot should have been played at night. Too expensive for a lot of people too, poor crowd under 6k. I thought Templeman went pretty well at 5/8. 
CharlieChops

CharlieChops

@nancy dunn and charlton gone mortimer and issac in.Looks like a unanimous board. 
Nancy

Nancy

@CharlieChops oh what joy! 
Nancy

Nancy

@Ian at 1.47 am so Ian I never knew you had to give your name, rank and serial number to post on a forum so sorry to offend you. Of course I know you can't tolerate different points of view from yourself especially shock, horror if it is from a female.

So if I say my name is Nancy Brown and a dear family friend was a director on the football club does that make you feel better? I like to have privacy other people can spill their guts that's up to them. I don't care what Charliechops real name is or hounddog or whoever I really don't care.

You see Ian people do not have to fall in line with everything you say, this is a free country if you don't like what I say what do they say in the classics ....... SCROLL PAST.

BankstownBulldog

BankstownBulldog

@nancy I agree ,To Hot most fans probably at the beach , grandstand tickets to expensive @ $40 a pop... Coming off a poor 2013 season and barba gone and no replacement would not help the crowd figures 

Recent Rugby League Posts

DavidHatch - Was on last Sunday. Weir SS defeated Cairns West SS in Final. Not sure where Weir go next.
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168