The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

Nancy

Nancy

You are right on with that comment Slinky. 
hounddog

hounddog

Nancy assume you are talking about Cox and that he is going to play U20's this year.
Are there any other good halves at the club?
I'll give Hodko and Reynolds 1st shot, but it would be good to have a plan B in case of injuries and or lack of form. As mentioned by many we need to improve our kicking game.
I'm just not 100% sold on our current halves, but I also think if they are going to get it together this year could be when it clicks.
I'm not that worried about fullback I think Des has it covered and someone like Thompson, Phillips, Templeman or Low is by bet. 
Nancy

Nancy

@hounddog no I was talking about Will Kerr he looks special. Cox is a good player but Kerr looks like an excellent player, they have re-signed him for 4 years, he is short but should have some growing to do at his young age. He is quick, smart and can tackle he has everything. 
Nancy

Nancy

One last thing about the election. The alternative ticket can hold their heads high tomorrow whatever happens, they didn't resort to leaked stories to the press they didn't take bribes to step down with the promise to still get all the perks of being a director. They stayed true to themselves and can look themselves in the mirror unlike sycophants like Anthony Elias and the least said about Mortimer the better, never been more disappointed in someone that meant so much to me as a player. 
Balso

Balso

Well must say I am neutral about this election . Don't know really . Not in the loop .
But effective nontheless .

Dogzmafia

Dogzmafia

Liverpool 5-1 oh yeah baby get that up you arsenal....who called us Loserpool? Guess what kiss our ass !!!! 
IanC

IanC

Nancy you post on here regularly claiming to be in the know but you never say who you are. I consider that deceptive, gutless and mischievous. So easy to say these things from a position of total anonymity! 
Balso

Balso

Nancy is wandering what has hit her with the Arse shipping five and the Pool rampant . Hello there Serb old chap ? Whats that the League ? I dunno mate ..........maybe next year ! 
Hartley

Hartley

@Dogzmafia and @Balso Not a bad result that :) That first 20mins could've resulted in 5-6 goals, brilliant stuff by Liverpool, got to be honest and say that I didn't expect that kind of performance. What I find interesting is that many people, a lot of here, called Liverpool a one-man-team, but Suarez didn't even score today. As a team they look lovely, I really hope that we can give that top 4 spot a true shake and make it ours.

Arsenal? Surprised really, considering that our entire back 5 were out I just can't believe they didn't get at them. Top spot over? No way, it's only one game and Arsenal can bounce back from his but I just can't figure out what they were doing.

Lovely from Liverpool though, beautiful football to watch. 
Hartley

Hartley

@Ian I've spoken to Nancy a bit off the pages and she seems like a real genuine and nice lady. She spoke about her connection to the dogs and it's for her to say but personally I think she's a good person with the Bulldogs best interests at heart. I can see where you're coming from though.

As for Chelsea, credit mate. Massive credit. To think that your 3 strikers have only scored 11 goals between them in the EPL but you're coming 1st is a real testiment to the TEAM. Hope you win it actually, as much as I hate your lot you deserve praise for the way you're playing. 
bradsm

bradsm

@Hartley 4-0 up after 20 minutes against Arsenal was incredible. Who would have thought we'd put 5 on them without Suarez scoring. Result should give them confidence and going forward top 4 is a real possibility. Need to maintain that intensity against the lower sides which has been a problem for about the last 20 years 
bradsm

bradsm

@annav3 - bring back GJM - LOL. 
dan_o

dan_o

It's here, B2B day, the offseason is over. Cracking day in Sydney expected to reach 29 pn the hill. Wear sunscreen. 
Hartley

Hartley

@bradsm I'd say we've had issues beating the top teams in recent years. We hadn't beaten Arsenal or Spurs in a while before this year. Who would've thought we'd put 5 past both of them? Liverpool are playing wonderful counterattacking football which works against teams that have a bit of ambition, but against the lower teams that park the bus it's a harder prospect. In saying that, the recent draws we've had against lower teams have been through individual defensive errors 
Hartley

Hartley

Have fun out at Belmore today people. Let me know how my main man T-Rex gets along please ;) He is playing, isn't he? 
hounddog

hounddog

@Nancy I've checked it out Kerr is playing Harold Matts so he is a few years away. Cox is playing U20's this year and I'm interested to see how he goes, once reason we have never won the U20's is we have never had a decent half. I do rate Mbye but I don't think he is a half, but I hope he gets a run of the bench this year.
I've been thinking the whole co-captains thing may mean Ennis will get a rest in some games this year, or perhaps it is to motivate Frank?
Frank the tank looks lean and mean to me this year........ 
hounddog

hounddog

@Nancy are the McGrady boys good players? 
ToddH

ToddH

Doubt Serb will show up after that display. Arsenal were always going to drop points but in that manner! Wow! Not sure if they will recover from that. 
ToddH

ToddH

Doubt Serb will show up after that display. Wow what a performance! Can arsenal recover from that? 
bradsm

bradsm

@Hartley - they seem to have been able to get themselves up for the big teams like United and Chelsea over the years but fall to teams like Stoke,Sunderland etc mainly away. Anyway this was a great performance especially with all the defenders we had out. Arsenal have always played Liverpool tough and have never really had issues going to Anfield so it was really good to put 5 on them. 
BankstownBulldog

BankstownBulldog

#NRLtrials Knights 52 def Goannas 12 Tigers 32 def Panthers 8 Raiders 20 def Storm 12 Cowboys 32 def Broncos 8 Eels 60 def Tigers 14 
Bushman

Bushman

Nancy@ Slinky: Just look at Parra, you both are saying that a divided, embittered board will not effect our on field performances in the future.
Obviously you two are both campaigning for the Paul Dunn group, its OK to do that but please do it with some honesty and common sense.
By the way does anyone disagree that our club's best years were when the great Bullfrog ruled with dictatorial power. The Roosters now have a dictator admit from the position of president and not CEO and their club looks more settled and better positioned than any other in the NRL.
Raelene could never be another Bullfrog I would have no problem with Dib he, like Politis could do much of bullfrog job from the position of president, I am very very confident about his loyalty and dedication to the Bulldogs.
If Ray is a manipulative person it might be good for our club as long as he is clever about it, do you think that their has been no manipulation of the rules by some of our opposing clubs, I think that the oasis salary cap root was the most incompetent piece of cheating I have ever seen. 
hounddog

hounddog

@Bushman I agree, I'm not into club politics and I would prefer people not to post it here.
But we don't want a divided board, it would be good to have a diverse group of people but they all need to work together in a professional manner.
What what has been posted about Dibb Vs Dunn is would be a problem if the board was split 50/50 between groups that don;t get on.
I'm up in QLD so I can;t get to the trial games, I see Lyndon MCGrady scored a hat rick in the NSW cup trial, if anyone is at the game can the post an update on the team performance an Lyndon in particular.
The Bards beat the Dogs 42-36 so it does not sound the the standard of defense was that great but it seems Lyndon has the attaching skills. 
CharlieChops

CharlieChops

Anyone able to post scores by any chance?Got called into to work so missed the game.Scores scores scores please. 
hounddog

hounddog

You can get scores via twitter feed on Dogs website.
NRL - currently Souths 22 Dogs 16
We lost both lower grades games in close high scoring games.

Recent Rugby League Posts

tarifsetu - Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa Springboks vs Australia Wallabies Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa Springboks vs Australia Wallabies Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa vs Australia live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score coverage...
tarifsetu - Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play Kingston SS in Qld Final.
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Swift (Titans) for his debut.
KristinWatkins - Watch outstanding International Rugby sports South Africa v Argentina online free HD streaming live Present season. Watch this sport live...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181