The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

Hartley

Hartley

Ah @Ian so many people have criticised Mourinho, on here also, about his negative approach. I'm not an expert but it's as plain as day he's trying to instill a certain way of playing and today he perfected it. Well, there were bumps and I think you could've played better but still. Savour it mate, because that was very well done 
bradsm

bradsm

@IanC - Usually in most football codes a team with a great defense beats a team with a great offense. We saw that in the Superbowl yesterday and Chelsea proved it again in the Premier League. Chelsea's defense could well take them to the title. 
Balso

Balso

Well done Chelsea , in spite of my previous comments I would much rather they finish on top of City . Assuming Liverpool are no chance of the league then my preference would be Arsenal first then Chelsea before City .

SerbianBulldog

SerbianBulldog

I second that Balso, Your the man..... Great game Chelsea , that should deflate those big egos at Man City. 
Belcobulldog

Belcobulldog

Souths team for Sunday

1.Merritt
2.Reddy
3.Champion
4.Walker
5.Johnson
6.Keary
7.Reynolds
8.Tyrrell
9.Koroisau
10.Picker
11.Mcqueen
12.Teo
13.Lowe
14.Simone
15.Turner
16.Tuqiri
17.Hyland
18.Neale
19.Saumamao
20.Auva’a
21.McInnes 
steveswr

steveswr

Four days to go...is it dibs for Dib is Dunn done? Is Charlton going to shuffle off the scene in all his sartorial elegance....will Ian C ask his Danny Weidler question....can't wait...this will be a big one...expect a bit of dirt!! 
Bushman

Bushman

Bushman: This AGM has the potential to turn this club into another rabble like Parra, all things equal Ray Dib hase'nt done a bad job, and I'm sure he bleeds blue and white . I do not recall one club been successful with a board dominated by X star players. My assessment of many star players is that when they walk off the field for the last time they forget to take their brains with them. 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

@Bushman The way some of our players play, you wonder whether they even take the field with any brains whatsoever..... 
CharlieChops

CharlieChops

Anyone know if you can get tickets from the gate on sunday or where i can get them from. 
BankstownBulldog

BankstownBulldog

Bulldogs team for souths game ....

Harlan Alaalatoa, Kayne Brennan, Mitch Brown, Tim Browne, Lachlan Burr, Brad Clarke, Damien Cook, Greg Eastwood, Michael Ennis, Dale Finucane, Jaline Graham, James Graham, Trent Hodkinson, Krisnan Inu, Josh Jackson, Sam Kasiano, Tim Lafai, Drury Low, Moses Mbye, Josh Morris, Ed Murphy, Tom Murphy, Pat O’Hanlon, Lloyd Perrett, Sam Perrett, Tyrone Phillips, Frank Pritchard, John Sila, Chase Stanley, Corey Thompson, Patrick Templeman, Aiden Tolman, Tony Williams

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news-display/Hasler-Names-Community-Challenge--Back-to-Belmore-Squad/89918 
Nancy

Nancy

@Charlie Chops there were heaps of tickets at the gate last year. You can get them from the PROticket website. $4.90 extra to print ticket on your computer or you can pick it up at the ground. If you want a grandstand ticket you have to take what they give you, I think the hill is the best option and $15 cheaper at $20. 
Balso

Balso

Hi Nancy how are you going ? There are rumours going around on facebook that Hoffman is dundealcoming100% . I miss your inside track Nancy what is going on in Bulldogland ? Will there be blood spilt at the AGM ? Is Raelene Castle really putting her stamp on things ? 
Nancy

Nancy

@Balso, that's interesting seeing the last time you said something about me it was an insult. Not that I hold grudges:)) Blood spilt I don't think so. Mortimer doesn't really want to be on the board but has accepted some nice bonuses from Dib to do so. Rent free office anyone?

It was agreed that nothing would be leaked to the media but of course that was bs. Hasler re-signing was not supposed to be announced till after the meeting and Hasler was the one who went to the board to extend, it wasn't the other way around. The love fest by Prozenko in the herald could have been written by Dib himself mmm ............. maybe he did.

I just hope the is no funny business with the proxy votes this year, but I have my doubts. As for Ms. Castle no complaints about her job performance from either side of the fence as far as I know.

Nancy

Nancy

I just hope there 
bradsm

bradsm

@Balso and @ Nancy - is that this year for Hoffman? 
IanC

IanC

Well its the AGM on Sunday and I am voting for the Ray Dib, Arthur Coorey, Anter Isaac, Steve Mortimer ticket. Dib and Coorey are the best guys to take the club forward, Anter is a great addition to the team with a great knowledge and love fo the game and we all know Turvey loves the club. I have no time whatsoever for Paul Dunn or Phil Charlton. 
roooney

roooney

Anter Isaac is an interesting character has a great CV I hope he gets a gig on the board. Not sure what to make of Dib anymore so many rumors flying around. Hopefully I can get there on Sunday to vote, we just had a little boy and we are due for discharge at the time of the AGM. 
steveswr

steveswr

The fact is Charlton has been hangng on the coattails of his father & brother & to be honest I don't know what Dunn has done at all. Ian has always said, and I think most would agree, that the candidates should be able to address the audience before the voting is done. You never know Charlton may be like Laurence Olivier and James Mason rolled into one....but on the other hand....

hounddog

hounddog

The Roosters and Broncos have got links to big business ........ our club has links to small business. The salary cap limits the direct influence a leagues club can have..... funny that.
From my point of view the new NRL management seems much better that what we have had before. My memory of league goes back to the 1970's generally the central admin has been crap.
I'm not into club politics and there is too much politics in our club..... as someone with absolutely no interest in club politics I would agree with Ian above.
Given the facts above, what are any new board going to do that the existing board are not already doing?

annav3

annav3

I would like to know what Dunns beef with Dib is. At least the Dunn camp haven't pimped themselves to the media. The annual report has a vision mission and objectives statements. It is embarrassing. It is based around what others perceive about the club then achieving premiership success. That is what the Board are ultimately accountable for. The past years results are poor, take away the $4 mill leagues club contribution the club hasn't gone forward 
annav3

annav3

with the imminent release of Chappelle Corby, it brings back memories of the major debate on the original BDP about whether she was guilty or not guilty....i can't recall my thoughts at the time, shame we can recall historical data ..I th ink 
Desler

Desler

Rumours? What, cause Nancy said? The board had done a fantastic job, Des has made the call on all things football since his arrival. Ben Barba etc....The board has recruited him long term and given him the best tools to work with, what else do you want them to do? 
steveswr

steveswr

Guilty 999 cf Not Guilty Wes>>>(well even if she was it didn't matter.)
Interesting that the family have asked Channel 9 to delay the Corby movie. The likenesses of the actors & actresses in the tv movie is scary.

IanC

IanC

The whole Corby family are a disgrace to humanity 
Belcobulldog

Belcobulldog

Ian what do you think about Chappelle getting payed 3mil+ for her storey?

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - RD 21 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeStorm14 J.Turpin15 C.GaloRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.Nikorima14 W.BrimsonCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Ba...
Fromthenest - Well there you go. Apparently Wide Bay's final is being played Thursday between Norville SS of Bundy and St Pat's Gympie. I am lead to be...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181