The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

IanC

IanC

I'm sure we can survive your hatred Balso. Have your Liverpool side not spent any money over the years? Do Liverpool supporters ever stop fekking moaning? 
Balso

Balso

Yes Liverpool have spent money fair point . In the past they had to spend to get the likes of Keegan and Daglish . Just seems different now in the era of private ownership .

Hartley

Hartley

@Balso without doubt Chelsea started off this mad circle but I don't think there were many arguing when FSG (Liverpool's owners) started splashing the cash when they 1st arrived. I think it's easy for supporters to blame Chelsea but I do have to say that their youth set up is exceptional and the players they have bought largely are young lads they still have to prove themselves in the big league e.g. Hazard, Oscar. Man City are a different story all together.

@Ian Don't think you've heard me moan about Man City or Chelsea spending, you should stop generalising mate. I think people are just sick of the control money has over our game but in reality that's the way the world is working. Personally I don't think you can compare Chelsea & Man City, the latter has spent & will continue to spend crazy money on players, I think Chelsea not buying a striker shows that they're only going to spend on the right players. 
IanC

IanC

Man City will beat Barcelona and may well win the Champions League. i am not confident we can stop them in the league either and I would be very happy if we got a draw on Tuesday morning. But Liverpool supporters are the worst moaners in the game. I often check their chat page RAWK and all they do is whinge about one thing or another. It's what Liverpudlians have always done as far back as I can remember and that includes the ones who don't even follow the football. 
Balso

Balso

It is why I rate Wenger and his whole philosophy . Bernard Rodgers will have to be like Arsene if the new plans for the stadium go ahead .

Hartley

Hartley

@Ian you're obsessed mate, seriously. So you jump on RAWK to check out what Liverpool supporters are saying? That's pretty lame mate, even for you ;) Personally I think every set of fans whinges these days but tries to claim to be the best. Looking on RAWK now all you'll see is complaining about Rodgers style, lessons not learnt etc. but if you went on there after the derby ....

Personally can't believe Gunner supporters giving it to Wenger for not buying during the window. What would they have said if he got Draxler? Did they complain after they got Ozil? To me both are great players but are they what they need? The complaining should've started a long time ago but when you're doing well..... 
IanC

IanC

I actually check many fans sites quite often and rawk happens o be one of them. They even moan more than Spurs fans and I reckon that says it all! 
Hartley

Hartley

You know I'm an honest person Ian & I agree that LFC supporters can complain. Perhaps it's the past glory that we expect certain things, I don't know. I find it frustrating that a number of our supporters are complaining about our owners & management when not so long ago with & Gillette + Hicks and Hodgson as manager. We were literally weeks away from administration.

In saying this mate it'd be great to see you stop generalising so much. EVERY fan base whinges, Chelsea included. But, I know you'll stick to your opinion and so be it :) 
steveswr

steveswr

Phillip Seymour Hoffman dead with heroin overdose aged 46. You have to wonder. Only saw the latest Hunger Games last week. Getting his head bashed in by Matt Damon in the Talented Mr Ripley and the means of his demise. Sadly not a great deal of difference. 
SerbianBulldog

SerbianBulldog

LOSERPOOL, LOSERPOOL, where art thou LOSERPOOL...
5th spot at end of year and no Chomper Suarez as a result... 
Hartley

Hartley

:) hello old pal. You back to your boring ways mate? Come back to me when you actually want to discuss something..... otherwise I'm not going to get back into this petty little game you play. 
IanC

IanC

Well I have no idea what Liverpool fans were expecting because they have actually had an exceptionally good season in my opinion and look good for at least a Championship League place. 
dan_o

dan_o

6 Sleeps until back to Belmore. AGM, Trials, going to be a massive day. 
dan_o

dan_o

6 Sleeps until back to Belmore. AGM, Trials, going to be a massive day. 
thehitman123

thehitman123

Anyone have a feeling of de ja vu in relation to the Superbowl with the 1994 GF i.e. Martin Bella 
NCDogs

NCDogs

I'm lookin' forward to seeing the trial teams that are picked. Anyone have an idea about when they will be named? Tuesday afternoon ?? 
Slinky

Slinky

Hoffman was the only actor who could shake when he's angry. How does it happen seriously? How could one let life get to them when they seemingly had everything... 
bradsm

bradsm

@Balso - you must be celebrating the Seahawks great victory. What a peformance especially from their defense. I knew Manning would have trouble against their secondary and Seattle would win but didn't think it would be such a huge margin. Manning was horrible again in a big game and despite being a great regular season QB questions will always remain about him under pressure. 
bradsm

bradsm

@Hartley - Steve what was Toure thinking with that pass??? We need to beat Arsenal this weekend. 
Balso

Balso

@bradsm yes I thoroughly enjoyed the game although I couldn't celebrate I am on nightshift tonight . The ferocious intensity of that Seattle defense is something I shall remember for along time . Would be good if the Dogs showed some good defense this year . 
Balso

Balso

@bradsm and @hartley we really needed those points we dropped against the Baggies .
I suppose wo come out now and slaughter the gunners ...gulp 
Hartley

Hartley

@Brad & Balso Toure's pass was a schoolboy error, he really hasn't been playing well of late. In saying that Mingolet shouldn't have passed him the ball anyway. Read an interesting stat saying that 20 goals against Liverpool have been scored directly from mistakes. I guess you could blame that we haven't had a consistent back 4 all year, but in reality it's the attacking playing style that just doesn't suit some of our players ie. Toure, Skrtel

As for Arsenal, going to be a hard game. They're a class act without doubt but beatable. They'll target our weak spot, Gerrard defensively, so if he has a good game then I think we'll be in with a chance. A MASSIVE game for 'pool after the WBA draw 
Hartley

Hartley

Brilliant performance by Mourinho. Played it tactically extremely well, Matic & Hazard superb. This is what he's been working towards, drilling a certain approach to the game and playing to his strengths. Masterclass by Mourinho....... 
bradsm

bradsm

@IanC - great Chelsea performance this morning mate. Defense was incredible against City. 
IanC

IanC

I am still recovering from that. We were terrific and should have won by more. @Hartley I agree Mourinho showed his genius today. @bradsm 8th clean sheet in ten games I think 

Recent Rugby League Posts

DavidHatch - Was on last Sunday. Weir SS defeated Cairns West SS in Final. Not sure where Weir go next.
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181