The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

coreyirlam

coreyirlam

BULLDOGS THEME SONG.

Hoping you can help me. My Aunty was a great Doggies fan and passed away a few days ago. We're pulling together her funeral and the family wants to play the Bulldogs themesong as she marches out.

Any idea where I can find an MP3 or pick up a CD of this? Help greatly appreciated. 
OntheFlank

OntheFlank

WHATS HAPPENED TO THIS ONCE GREAT PAGE 
Zef.

Zef.

At least it's not over-moderated and that's a beginning I suppose. I'm gonna log in here once a week just to use my f***in' stars cause f***in' stars never offended anybody.

I miss this f***in' place. 
Fender

Fender

Hahahahaha! You make me laugh Zef :) 
IanC

IanC

Oh well any port in a storm! 
Zef.

Zef.

What are you doing on my blog? 
Zef.

Zef.

Now I see. Totally didn't see that coming... not. 
Zef.

Zef.

Seems I've now been banned too (from you know where) for... posting here I guess, seeing as I was up The Valley from Sat night odd without a single post and nobody took issue with me on anything before that.

Copped quite a serve too, mind you nothing like the serve you copped Ian. I got a feeling that bloke never f***in' liked you too much just quietly.

One of the great tantrums of the intdernet from a bloke who's (and I quote) "far richer, infinitely smarter, 20 years younger living where you can't afford to even buy my garage floor... Oh you can't reply poor diddums as I own your voice on here and have shoved a sock in it, which will please a number of people ... Who is the wannabe now ian ? Not me, YOU ARE and always have been."

Whoever this bloke is and whatever you did to upset him he's waited a loooooooooooooooong time to say that to you... after he made sure you can't respond of course. 
Zef.

Zef.

For the record, just so history can't be re-written, this seems to be the reason I was given a "Life Ban" (first time I've been banned from anywhere on the intdernet that wasn't one of my self imposed ones anyway).

Zef 6/07/2013 15:48
Topic - Deletion of Charlie Chops post
Re: IanC 6/07/2013 15:46
Over f***in' moderated. For the love of f***in Google.

Zef 6/07/2013 15:52
Topic - Bulldogschat
Just a question Bulldogschat - did you ever post on the old BDP, or read it?

Zef 6/07/2013 16:07
Topic - Bulldogschat
Re: Zef 6/07/2013 15:52
You can have all the moderation guidelines (and I do note it says "guidelines") and Terms and Conditions and anything else you want as much as you want.
But there's using them as a first resort and using them as a last resort too. Place smells like bleach.
And that's the last I'll have to say on it

Fender, I bet you never copped such a stunning serve like that from me or anyone else on the old BDP. Surely you have wilted like a dried flower in the face of such a barrage.

Gartz

Gartz

Is where the great umwashed come to post after being banished from clean town. 
Zef.

Zef.

Another lifer? So what did you do, break an egg? 
Gartz

Gartz

Questioned why Daniel got banned then after Bulldog Hero said they had a site in the USA with over 1,000 posters and no trouble whatsoever.I asked him if that site was in
Salt Lake City.
What I find fucking funny is Daniel got banned for a vulgar post and after several people asked what the post was and why was it deemed vulgar,this dipstick re-posts it and leaves it on the site for all to see so it must not be that vulgar. 
LTD

LTD

Na na na na .... You're in trouble :)) 
Zef.

Zef.

Seems posting here = a life ban at the other place, so you might be in a bit of trouble yourself too LTD. If of course that's what you consider "trouble".

And remember, whatever you do, don't mention the eggs. 
Zef.

Zef.

Always wanted me own blog that somebody else pays for. Now if I can only get rid of these other blowins I can really start teaching some Comet Theory. 
Zef.

Zef.

No argument, no agreement Wes. We just got thrown into the same omelette with a serving of vitriol, an Audi and a sock. 
Zef.

Zef.

Oh dear Joe, that might get you into the omellete. 
Gartz

Gartz

We could end up with the old gang all back on here in no time. 
skoolz

skoolz

My judiciary charges were meant to be a joke boys, I swear 
Zef.

Zef.

Anna rated me a low-risk poster. Ian med-high. Dan red-alert. Gartz don't even rate. 
Zef.

Zef.

I think you missed the tantrum LTD. That's all I remember. 
skoolz

skoolz

@gartz if the gang gets back here we are looking just as bad as the labor leadership 
ayemes

ayemes

...Ha! - what labor leadership??? 
Zef.

Zef.

The party changed the Labor leadership, the... other place... changed the party.

Sort of like Kevin Rudd sacking his caucus for criticising his hair.

But what would I know, I live in Gosford and drive a Ford. 
IanC

IanC

Brave bloke that BulldogsChat twat who owns the internet apparently. Has a rant at me AFTER I'm banned. Apparently he owns a fleet of mercs and lives at Kirribilli House plus he has Lebanese mates - how can I compete? You are right though Zef that rant has been a long time brewing. No idea who he was on the BDP but I must have rattled his cage on more than a few occasions. Never mind we can have some fun on here and I just know some of the others will drift over from time to time. Gartz I'll see you at the Brewery on Sunday. Skoolz maybe you too - I'll be there about 1.15 

Recent Rugby League Posts

DavidHatch - Was on last Sunday. Weir SS defeated Cairns West SS in Final. Not sure where Weir go next.
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168