The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

Moose79

Moose79

Just finished working at the west sydney v Brisbane roar game.The crowd there were unbelievable non stop chanting & cheering all night.Then I hear someone hell out I got my multi broncos won roosters won & wanderers won. I was suppose to listen to the game via my iPhone headset which wasn't working.I thought ill come home & watch the game,but that wasn't to be so when I left parra stadium I checked the score & seen 38.0 to my shock & horror.I just finished watching the game & this bulldog team just didn't turn up & are to predictable & are just plain shithouse.They better pull there finger out ASAP cause a wooden spoon isn't out if the Question. 
ROUNDERS

ROUNDERS

cause of that dud t-rex we are struggling to keep all our players for that idiot get rid of him cheap and pay whats left remaining on his contract 
ROUNDERS

ROUNDERS

but I have been hearing rumours to but didn't believe it thank f..k no footy next week 
GhostofMcGrady

GhostofMcGrady

The old version of this page had been a part of my life for more than a decade.
Not this page though. Sayonara. 
sifter6

sifter6

Not that I am promoting another debate page, but remember kids, the old bdp has re-grouped elsewhere! 
stevevw

stevevw

just looking at the table and we are last at the moment. depending on warriors and panthers results we may move off the bottom. thats ok at the moment we are only 2 points away from team 8 and 4 to 6 points from the top 8. a few wins esp against those teams who we play that are in the bottom half of the 8 will change things quickly. a couple of wins will turn what seems like no hope at the moment into we have a chance to make the eight and maybe top 4. 
Bulldogsupporter

Bulldogsupporter

When is Dessie Hasler going to stop kidding himself and others and address the real issues. The real issue at the bulldogs at the moment is not our ball handling stats, where not dropping the ball more than any other side, and we certainly have the same amount of incomplete sets as our opposition over the last few weeks, yet we still find ourselves convincingly beaten.

No...the real issue is our attack!! we are flat, there is no depth to our attack, we stand way to flat and dont have any men in motion, for the opposition we are sitting ducks and are tackling practice for the opposition. Second, is our defence... From having just about the best defensive record in the NRL last year, the dogs seem, lazy and soft in defence. I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN GO FROM HAVING THE BEST ATTACK AND DEFENCE IN ! YEAR AND SIX MONTHS LATER THE WORST??? It a disgrace, an embarrasment!!

Get Tony William - out of the side, for a start apart from his pathetic attack, his defence is a disgrace, hes leaked 3/4 of the dogs points this season. Psssss off T REX..T pc cat! 
Bulldogsupporter

Bulldogsupporter

PREDICTABLE ATTACK - LAZY DEFENCE! 
ROUNDERS

ROUNDERS

this is a bad bdp where is everyone 
NotGuilty

NotGuilty

@ROUNDERS Have a read through the last couple of days' worth of posts and you will find that everyone has bailed to a place where you can engage in "bulldogschat."

This might still be the BDP, but it's only the case in name now. The people who made the BDP what it is (or was, to be more accurate!) can all be found somewhere else on the www.

This is my first and last post on this new and "improved" forum. Someone else will have to keep the crickets company... 
harr

harr

hhahah wow, how many people do you think have left from the BDP alone? From scanning through its a mutiny 
Moose79

Moose79

Bulldogs start to the season has been very dismal.A combination of lack of defence,flat predictable attack & rumours of players contact negotiations has been instrumental in the way the team play as one.The biggest disappointment has been tony Williams,signed up on a multimillion dollar 4 year contact.Another factor is the team needs a halfback to stand up & take the game by the scruff of the neck & dominate like Brent sherwin did in 2002-2005.We missed out on thurston & are now looking at Sam Williams,Gareth widdop,Blake keary & I'm not sure who else.My opinion is we need Shaun Johnson,his got a good kicking game & is a geniune threat in attack & like I said in a previous post ill give the warriors hodko & Keating & someone else within reason to get him for next season which I know his contacted to the end of 2014.Mr Todd Greenberg,Des hasler & Noel Cleal get busy & get this player,but first & foremost get the bite back into my toothless bulldogs cause its torture watching this train wreck of a season.Last season we almost won an unexpected grand final & this year is suppose to be our redemption for losing the GF last year while its still a possibility the bulldogs must start winning games & get that feeling back before its seeya later 2013.So fire up the new BDP & cheer & chant Bulldogs,Bulldogs,Bulldogs!!!cause this season it's our time.Hopefully. 
MrPinkEyes

MrPinkEyes

Attention owners:
If you still want to salvage something from your investment, i suggest you immediately switch back to the previous platform and work on gradual change from there. It's not rocket science. 
IanC

IanC

Too late Pinky - the horse has bolted 
sifter6

sifter6

The horse is grazing in the paddock down the road now! 
Dobbo

Dobbo

And the horses name is Black Caviar!! 
Belcobulldog

Belcobulldog

How can this be the number 1 page for Bulldogs supporters if no one is posting on it.@Luc what are you going to do?? 
Luc

Luc pro

hey guys, unfortunately we can't roll back our changes to the format. The previous website has been removed and is unusable. We have decommissioned the servers and moved on with our development in order to improve rleague.com. We are however already working on editing of posts and re-ordering of the forum in order to return some features which were far more preferred on the previous BDP... along with many other improvements!

One thing that the new rleague.com features more than the DBP is discussions. I'd recommend creating individual discussions from the main page which allows you to discuss individual topics: rleague.com/forum/canterbury-grandstand/ 
lamb_shanks

lamb_shanks

This site still alive? 
lamb_shanks

lamb_shanks

Ohh goody, thought my browser was playing up. 
sifter6

sifter6

@Luc the NEW BDP (i.e. the OTHER BDP site with a different name) has had 97 PAGES of posts in less than 5 days, are you sure you don't want to open the old BDP? P.S. that was 97 P-A-G-E-S. The previous site would be easy to re-establish. 
stevevw

stevevw

i was thinking about our 1/2 back situation and i reckon our best short term option at the moment is to move barba there. this is our main problem no direction and to predictable and i think as barba reads the game so well he may be the answer. not sure about his kicking game but he did play most of his lower grade games at half back and that's where he was recognized. im not sure the current combo is going to work and hodkinson seems to be out of his depth there. we have little options not sure if there's a good lower grade 1/2 or pivot available. if we get injuries in that position we have had it no matter how good our forwards go. that way we can work on a fullback which will be easier to find at the moment. 
Offside

Offside

Wow another two weeks to find out if Hasler has something new up his sleeve. This had to be one of the biggest anti climax start to a comp I can remember for me so much hope riding from the success of last yeAr . Now hoping at least to make the 8 
stevevw

stevevw

it actually reminds me a bit of 2009 and 2010. we had a great year in 2009 everything went right and we ended up level 1st in the minor prem. we came within one game of the grand final. the following year we were hopeless and came 3rd last. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - 2014 QLD MURRI UNDER 15 TEAM. 1. Braydon Trindall 2, Denzell Burns 3. Tramaine Spry 4. Damien Burke 5, Tyrell Douglas-Denduck 6. Travis T...
sportsrugby - Live New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming TV info, video, score, highlights, preview, result.Watch NZ Al...
sportsrugby - Live New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming TV info, video, score, highlights, preview, result.Watch NZ Al...
TheSportDoctor - I like the concept of the draft. It would even the competition out and allow hope for those teams who are really bad each year. I know th...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181