The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

ARWONDOG

ARWONDOG

our opinion is falling on deaf ears mate, but we know what we mean, but i'm out of it, 
TheGodfather

TheGodfather

As sure as night follows day.He loves being "big brother" when trouble strikes.It's when his divisive us vs them hater BS has most effect... 
prsd1

prsd1

To a certain extent mate except that walkabout part. 
HKGDog

HKGDog

Warne is an excellent commentator and one of his points today comparing Lyon and Ashwin, was the fact that Lyon bowls a lot faster, and doesnt get the "revs" on the ball required for drift and dip.Agree Haddin should come back, and obviously we need another semi-decent spinner...Doherty or that Agar from WA...hardly world beaters, but could be a long hard series without them.Be very interesting to see what the quicks line up is for the first Ashes TestPattinsonCumminsSiddleStarc or Bird 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

Ok so let's focus on season 2013...I think Turner at **** with Lafai at centre and Inu to wing.We will need Folau after June, as I don't see Barba playing this year. I'm over it.Just want a phucking premiership... 
BankstownBulldog

BankstownBulldog

Izzy wont be with us untill 2014 
ARWONDOG

ARWONDOG

I meant nooooooooo offence , it was simply true, but not meant to be derogatory in anyway, someone give me a shovel so i can dig me way out of this conversation, ---lolI could give you a classic example , but that'll do me 
graemescottsmith

graemescottsmith

I would like to send him my best wishes. I hope he mends well. 
Rox

Rox

He needs the Kadaitja man, Preston Campbell. Turvey has magic and maybe ok ,just don't let a psychologist near him. 
Rox

Rox

Just take you foot out of your mouth and you'll be right. 
balzan1

balzan1

England lost the first test also .They came back to win the next two .They threw in Pannesar to complement Swann after the first loss . Both spinners did the job and won the series for England .Do we have that second spinner to make the difference ?Also I think the loss to England hurt so much that India have fronted up for this series .Australia are experiencing the backlash from that previous series similar to an NRL team who gets flogged one week and comes back big the next week 
Nancy

Nancy

Lewis said : "I suspect we'll hear about an AVO at the press release shortly". 
graemescottsmith

graemescottsmith

Must be fun having the bookies hand in your pocket every day Danny boi. 
stealthy_81

stealthy_81

thats a fairly long tweet 
graemescottsmith

graemescottsmith

Exists in every country period. 
Nancy

Nancy

He said it on 9 in Brisbane. 
BankstownBulldog

BankstownBulldog

hey Moh you think Gerad Mccallum , is ready for first grade 
crig

crig

Utter rubbish. 
Nancy

Nancy

100% correct Clem. Steve Mortimer is a fantastic person just because he is in his fifties and white should not matter one bit. 
stealthy_81

stealthy_81

I havent kept up with the barba news as much as all you folkes and I myself have alot of opinions and views on the subject but its doesnt really matter. Good luck to the young man. Hope he sorts his life out pretty quick.But having skimmed through the discussion over the past 5 minutes ill turn this into a Labor hate post.If Julia and friends anti-discrimination laws pass, half of you people would be in trouble. 
graemescottsmith

graemescottsmith

Interestingly, I think it was Moh that gave a match report saying he was the best on field. 
strayrob

strayrob

I can recall breaking up with someone who at the time i thought was the love of my life - absolutely devastated and took me a year to get over. In the meantime, I chucked in my job, my career, my family and mates and went bush on a 12 month surf trip where i spent countless hours wondering what went wrong (and i wasnt a young aboriginal mega star father of two breaking up with my childhood sweetheart)I also oversee an indigenous employment programme for our company and am very aware of the yawning cultural gulf between the way that aboriginal peoples deal with personal issues and the rest of the community.benny - my heart goes out to you; get well and get back to whatever make you happy.Greenberg managed this with his usual aplomb and humanity - something that many in the media could learn from (and yes Weidler if you are reading this, i mean you) 
chisdog

chisdog

Lyon has bowled on a par with Harbhajan, but he has had to deal with batsmen who can play spin whilst Harbhajan has bowled against spin novices. At least we didn't lose by an innings. I hope the next test we play on a cricket pitch instead of a clay tennis court! 
graemescottsmith

graemescottsmith

Hey, how about Anthony Mundine??? 
chisdog

chisdog

We are also a batsman short. Agar would have bowled better than Lyon. Why didn't Clarke & Warner bowl more? 11 overs between them is a joke! 

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play St Pat's Gympie Monday week.
ALX21 - RD 21 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeStorm14 J.Turpin15 C.GaloRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.Nikorima14 W.BrimsonCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Ba...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181