The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

ARWONDOG

ARWONDOG

i agree, Yes. 
thehitman123

thehitman123

Why does the term "full back" as a single word come up as a censored word ****? Is it because anything starting with f and ending in k is automatically considered vulgar language and therefore altered? 
Gee007

Gee007

thats an option, but I remember Saints used him there and he fumbled often. that was however a long time ago 
andrewmark.mail

andrewmark.mail

...yes she came 8th - I was really surprised she finished on the lead lap...Danica has a habit of hitting other things before the finish line...It certainly was a Holden - the new Chevy SS...My guy was taken out on lap 47 - came second last... 
tashnag_01

tashnag_01

The actresses reactions were pre-recorded and played during the song to stir everyone up with sexist talks etc.They weren't wearing those dresses on the actual night 
Balabila

Balabila

Glen Munsie from the big sports breakfast this morning said Todd Greenberg had a conversation with him yesterday to give him information about the Barba situation so the TAB can set markets.Dear o dear.......why is Greenberg giving him info? Especially in light of the recent ACC investigation.... 
DogFacedBoy

DogFacedBoy

Who's the dumb **** that came up with that? 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Joel Romelo @JoelRomeloReading papers make me soo angry!! 😡😡 
DogFacedBoy

DogFacedBoy

That's Seth McFarlane, the "Family Guy" guy. 
Big.O

Big.O

Glen Munsie would have just asked him a simple question like when Barba will likely be back playing in first grade. If he said half way through the season they would increase the odds of us not making the top 8 or something like that.We all know Barba is a massive loss there is no denying that, but we are the Bulldogs, no team in Australian sport comes back from adversity like us. 
OldDog

OldDog

Great adaptation of the Gendarmes' Song (aka "We'll Run them In") 
BankstownBulldog

BankstownBulldog

Gerread Mccalllum lil gun player from toyoyta cup can play ****...if we wanna take a risk 
cravoula

cravoula

I understand that people are interested in the odds and such (hell I'm one of them), but given the nature of Barba's problems, couldn't the journalists waited at least a day before chasing this info up? 
BankstownBulldog

BankstownBulldog

or crushers recruitment Patrick Templeman another **** 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

I'd like to give a big pat on the back to all the Bulldogs players who have managed to keep a lid on this Barba situation.Obviously Todd G and Dessie would have asked them not to spill the beans to any media or others. I am also sure they would have been hounded by media and probed.Well done in maintaining integrity for one of your mates and fellow players.In this day and age, with social media and the like, it isnt hard to slip up, but so far they have managed it. Keep it up boys. 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

Is it too early to have Josh Reynolds on the BDP banner next to Ennis?With Barba out of the team for a while, we will need a new favourite (Reynolds was already my favourite).Is it worth adding him in?>Maybe it should be a Poll question... 
matthew.travis

matthew.travis

I hope we dont move Morris to ****, lets not weaken one position to strengthen another. Plenty of options for the number 1 jersey 
KylieCos

KylieCos

No apparently they haven't & I heard last night he won't play in the 1st round because of this. No sure if true or not. 
marianix

marianix

Insert Hulk voice, *When Romelo get angry, ROMELO SMASH!!!* 
annav3

annav3

that banner is a curse 
andrewmark.mail

andrewmark.mail

...yeah - put slater and cronk up there... 
User811048

User811048

If it makes him so angry then why read it? I haven't bought a newspaper for years and don't intend to do so now. Rising to bait from the likes of Weilder and Massoud means they win. Simply ignore and let the siege mentality play its course. This is, of course, what Des ultimately wants and it was highlited in his actions all through last season with his "underdog" tag.F..ark the Telegraph. F..ark twitter and all the rest of that dross. 
MitchNewton

MitchNewton

I think it's more to do with starting in FU and ending in CK. 
annav3

annav3

Barba’s downfall: Blaming the ‘fishbowl’ for everything Roar Rookie By Dave EdwardsI have no doubt that Barba’s issues could have been dealt with privately while he continued to play football, but his high-profile drove the Bulldogs to proactively play his crisis out through the media. It seems that, had they not, some scurrilous journalist would have fueled the rumour mill in a tabloid column by saying ‘Barba was seen out at 3am at *insert place with pokies*’, quoting unnamed witnesses, etc. Had the Bulldogs not acted on this now, perhaps it would have all ended in the form of a public apology after a highly publicised incident, ala the Andrew Johns scenario.It’s a shame that the “face of the NRL” will probably not lace a boot this season, but it’ll help him in the long run. But this isn’t the last time you’ll hear of a young footy player failing to negotiate the “fishbowl existence.”rest of the column viahttp://www.theroar.com.au/2013/02/26/barbas-downfall-blaming-the-fishbowl-for-everything/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+theroar%2Frugby-league+%28The+Roar+-+Rugby+League%29 
Campsie_Ian

Campsie_Ian

The whole process is a farce. I said from the beginning the Bulldogs were not allowed to win the Grand Final. From before with the negative press on our tactics, during with the discrepancies in the refereeing of the ruck, to after with the James Graham incident and the mad Monday Incident. Even that huddle they had prior to kick off was illegal, but never got pulled up.Every issue smacked of News Ltd involvement with the whole purpose to raise the selling price for the Storm. Ch9 is the same. I can't wait for this 5 years to be up. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

DavidHatch - Was on last Sunday. Weir SS defeated Cairns West SS in Final. Not sure where Weir go next.
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168