The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

graemescottsmith

graemescottsmith

Our Sammy boy - man of few characters... :-) 
Rox

Rox

Benny may gamble and drink they are just symptoms of his underlying anxiety treat his anxiety and things will fall into place. Thank god his Mum is coming down to spend some time. 
farena

farena

Josh Massoud ‏@josh_massoudAfter watching Todd Greenberg's excellent performance yesterday, I can only shake my head at whoever at the ARLC vetoed his CEO application 
Balabila

Balabila

Barba wants to box??? 
graemescottsmith

graemescottsmith

So hands up the ppl who voted to sack Benny boy in the poll? 
annav3

annav3

all the News Ltd journos have bagged the new CEOgive the bloke a goI would rather Todd G stay with us 
ARWONDOG

ARWONDOG

In Asia it's STD , sexually transmitted desease 
IanC

IanC

Please to see that life goes on despite the Ben Barba saga. Old fart trying to swipe his Coles FlyBuys card in an Aldi Eftpos machine and then telling the cashier not to be so cheeky when the young bloke pointed it out to him. I told the old guy that he was a walking talking advocate for euthanasia but the predominantly oriental line of customers failed to respond, even though the cashier pissed himself. 
Rox

Rox

In Aus its STI sexually transmitted infection. Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea are significantly increasing in the indigenous community. 
ARWONDOG

ARWONDOG

Yes , i heard that, both nasty complaints, i don't need either,----LOL 
thehitman123

thehitman123

Greenberg has done the right thing. I don't know what else the Club could have done although it seems that Barba may have been serially indulged for a long time before things ultimately came to a head.I don't know how the Club can place a time frame for Barba's rehabilitation. At the moment, Barba has been "suspended" which signifies a punitive dimension to his absence as well as one designed to protect and help Barba recover from his situation. If Barba is, indeed, "mentally ill", as Greenberg has described it, then there can be no certainty or clarity about the amount of time he needs before he is ready to play again. That is a professional diagnosis that must be made by medical experts. We are not talking about a physical injury but someone's mental well-being and ability to cope with daily life. No meaningful medical or statistical analysis will give a reliable date for his recovery.As for the team, this is a major disruption. Barba is probably the number one game breaker in the NRL and he gives the ability to score from our own half, from our set plays on the edge of the ruck and in broken field situations. Without him, we will struggle to score points.Having said that, Hasler is a masterful coach and can adapt. However, most of our set plays rely on Barba's speed, evasiveness and explosion which means perhaps that we will play a much more forward oriented game. I can see the focal point now being our big second rowers creating havoc by playing mismatches by targetting weak defenders. 
Rox

Rox

Have you put your underpants on back to front yet? Just another sign of dotage. 
ARWONDOG

ARWONDOG

No but sometimes forgets his trousers, lol 
crazy_dog

crazy_dog

In Sydney, its D.Weedler desease :) 
dograttler

dograttler

Thats how News Ltd operates,like a pack of dogs.Any issue they are told which side to be on and they all go for it.I have not seen 2 sides to any issue in their paper for a long time,because they are not allowed. 
annav3

annav3

the hypocracy they slammed our club hard post grand final with the mad monday stuff and not giving access to journos post grand final matchbut today they are singing our praises on how great our CEO is..hypocritesit is why I prefer reading SMH 
farena

farena

Happy Birthday Helen....have wonderful day & all the best !!! 
bigbird1

bigbird1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, To the queen of the BDP Helen.Have a great Day. 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

A bunch of morons 
asi59787

asi59787

Still feeling devastated for Ben, I think what worries me more, is that there were rumours going around from last week that a player wanted a release? Hope it wasn't Ben. I think its that feeling of us fans not knowing, if he will even come back to the Dogs or not, and Todd has given him time off to think about it.? As soon as I saw that picture with Mundine and Ben on instagram, my initial reaction was...oh dear!! 
Gee007

Gee007

where were this journos, when the appointment was made?On another note, funny now they are technically not running the game, they are hammering the cEO, yet Gallop got a free ride all the time 
Gee007

Gee007

their goal they would say is essentially to negotiate their deals and grow their money.Guess it depends on how the agent views themselves as to how much of the clients private life they advise on 
Gee007

Gee007

Well said hitmanPS it appears as though its Helens bday, happy bday to Helen...hope she has a wonderful d ay and evening 
Gee007

Gee007

the danger is Mundine couldnt help himself and revealed how clever they were in creating situations for SBW and Haumono to get out of their contracts...so who knowsthe problem is the salary cap in essence, because of its lack of transparency you could be paying the players a massive amount legally but it is no way a comparison to what they could get paid 
Gee007

Gee007

Can I just addFU Gareth Bale - 2-1 up v Tottenham and they win! Damn it! 

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168