The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

daniel3

daniel3

Anthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineWanna say lot of peeps deal with problems differently! All I wanna see is @BenBarba03 back killing it! bra **** all haterz & thosetalkinshitAnthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineNow just let the man get through his problems & comeback to what he does best #runshit keep your head up my man! Stay strong ✊Right into his corner now. Leae him alone Choc. 
matthew.travis

matthew.travis

ch 9 sport about to tell the world when Barba will be back 
andrewmark.mail

andrewmark.mail

...basically said that she wanted to be left alone - more comedy gold from this clown... 
exile1981

exile1981

Some absolutely atrocious stuff being said about Benny on twitter. Wally Lewis should pull his **** head in stirring up this ****.The Muslim-hating wanker on the Bulldogs facebook page isn't any better.If only you could reach into the computer and punch some of these farquewits 
matthew.travis

matthew.travis

2 months apperently Des not happy 
exile1981

exile1981

Weidler says she called him - yeah after a 1000 missed calls from that wanker to get him off her back! 
exile1981

exile1981

Two months? That's nothing. As long as we make the finals we can win the premiership.Let's just hope Benny can get back on the rails for his sake and the club's. 
Nat

Nat

It wasn't just a fight....acording to weasler it was a "full-on brawl". Also, made out he spoke to Ainslee Currie but in fact it was a msg sent to his phone...saying that she and Ben were going through a difficult time and that she requests people (read : media) respect Ben's and her privacy.He then proceeds to claim "she was trying to outline the dire situation the relationship is in. That is the perfect example....it wouldn't matter how much Todd revealed about Ben's situation/problems people like The Weasel will spin it any way they like. Truth will never make it to the light of day. Todd and club have done the right thing. Those who are meant to know will be told by Ben. 
ARWONDOG

ARWONDOG

I thought it strange when Todd said to terminate him and kick him into the street wasn't an option, we will give him the support he needs, or words close enough.He said he felt he had to intervene due to events over the week-end.Todd said in the last week or so he saw signs that were worrying him.There are some serious issues here for sure.BTW, BIG BIRD is right about one thing JT said his contract /future will be sorted before start of season,hmmmmmmmm curiouser and curiouser ???----lol 
jl0077

jl0077

Ch 7 report the dogs have engaged turvey to help mentor Barba and see if he can help him out in any way. 
BankstownBulldog

BankstownBulldog

Barba;s new girl, is known on the party scence ... 
prsd1

prsd1

The curse of fame, those groupies would've been after him since he became world famous, it just takes a moment of weakness when you are down in the dumps, marriage destroyed 
ARWONDOG

ARWONDOG

oh dear, been down that track myself many moons ago, i can tell him, the grass ain't greener, it will bring you pain and hurt .Sky News just said Steve Mortimer will try to help Benny,---- 
prsd1

prsd1

Too big a cultural and a generation gap 
ARWONDOG

ARWONDOG

you mean his new girl, :) or Turvey??? 
annav3

annav3

GOD BLESS YOU TURVEY MORTIMER !!THE CHAMPION OF ALL CHAMPIONS !! 
ARWONDOG

ARWONDOG

Well the Ozzies have circled the waggons but the Indians are attacking, it doesn't look good, :( :( 
IanC

IanC

What I fail to understand is why this thing has blown up just two weeks before the start of the season. Surely the club could have been a bit pro-active in all of this and sussed out a bit earlier that there was trouble afoot. Although Todd handled the press conference admirably it created far more speculation than it actually ended. If Ben came to the club seeking help then the club needed to get permission from him to reveal the indiscretions or keep the whole thing in-house by saying nothing. I'm not sure that the current situation is one that is helping anyone including Ben. For a start is his relationship with the mother of his children not able to be salvaged? 
BankstownBulldog

BankstownBulldog

Ianc , all to do with Memberships.... no barba it would make a big impact on people signing up 
IanC

IanC

I cannot believe that can possibly be true. 
ARWONDOG

ARWONDOG

i thought the same, 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

The main thing now is Ben getting the help he needs and getting back on the field in the mean time we have a game in 2 weeks time lets travel to gosford and get behind the team they need our support 
GLTD

GLTD

Alot more to this than meets the eye. To derail the start of the season tells me that it's very serious. I hope i'm wrong but it's the Bulldogs.. It always ends in Tears. 
ARWONDOG

ARWONDOG

nope, no difference imo 
joebee

joebee

I thought I heard he could be out for the majority of the season or the whole lot. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

DavidHatch - Was on last Sunday. Weir SS defeated Cairns West SS in Final. Not sure where Weir go next.
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168