The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

daniel3

daniel3

Anthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineWanna say lot of peeps deal with problems differently! All I wanna see is @BenBarba03 back killing it! bra **** all haterz & thosetalkinshitAnthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineNow just let the man get through his problems & comeback to what he does best #runshit keep your head up my man! Stay strong ✊Right into his corner now. Leae him alone Choc. 
View all 22092 comments
bradsm

bradsm

@Bulldogsette - that is unbelievable. What are Dogs fans waiting for - Souths to buy the tickets? Get your tickets if you don't have them dogs fans. 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Bradsm looks like they heard us lol
they've been snapped up only limited tickets left

GLTD

GLTD

Oooo.. So touchy about hodkickson.

2 inch letters hey ??. With a head that big no one would dare say a word to me let alone draw on me!! .. I'd imagine your poor attempts at insulting people stem from a cowardly lack of insulting people in the flesh.. Your insults are also humour less, which is indicative of a person that's bitter and old.. Grandpa.

I never said we were no good?!?.. My basis for our side losing was all about the odds .. And juicy they have been since.. Wouldn't you agree numb nuts.

steveswr

steveswr

Not many would subscribe to your theories whether with that ounce of smugness you seem to apply so quickly or without. I do believe that we should support the players and even if you don't have Nate Myles forehead my conclusion is the same. Why do you wish to deride the players all the time?? That is a mystery to me. 
Nancy

Nancy

It's GF week let's enjoy it. Why do grown men act like little boys? No wonder women are so superior. 
GLTD

GLTD

Interesting.. John Singleton and the TAB have put $50,000 dollars each(how touching) towards a charity totaling over $100,000. This being the magic figure George Piggins nominated for him to attend the GF ..

If Soufffs get up it would be very profitable as they're almost unbackable favourites..

For us to win, it will require a Herculean effort.. It's not because Souths are Un-beatable more so unbackable. 
GLTD

GLTD

My theory doesn't need the majority approval, quite the contrary actually .. It relies on numbskulls of your ilk for it to be profitable..

It's like shelling peas for the Betting agencies I'm sure, as you'd be a dime a dozen.

Sorry if my version of the world rattles your little cage Stevie. my view amongst people is gaining weight and once it's common knowledge, in perfect "herd mentality" you can jump ship and say .. I knew all along but didn't want to admit it.. 
GLTD

GLTD

@Nancy .. Strange that a grandfather would be so pig headed and start demeaning peoples posts as if he's some kind of barometer of topics.. He's a tool of the highest order and seems to antagonize people .. Especially if they mention his unhealthy man crush "hodkickson" which is comical and sickening.

I will continue to retort his every post in true BDP fashion.. Why should he get special treatment.. 
steveswr

steveswr

That'll be the day. Believe it or not I subscribe to the theory that teams win because they have played better than the opposition...funny concept isn't it?? 
Slinky

Slinky

It still hasn't sunk in that we are in the grand final and that we are 80mins from a premiership.

We are supposed to be on a mad Monday 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

It does feel surreal
Rabbity supporters are so confident you'd think they won already 
steveswr

steveswr

GLTD I may have to aim to antagonise you and you alone as most people have a similar agenda to mine...seeing the Bulldogs win and supporting the players who are aiming to provide that win. BTW who else agrees with you theories....the other bloke in your head doesn't count. seriously I would like to know who agrees with you. I thought you were the lone nutter. 
GLTD

GLTD

Once it's common knowledge ??.. No theory's required .. Can you read ?

Your theory went out the door years ago!! 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs fans will be able to watch Sunday's Grand Final from the Club's spiritual home at Belmore Sportsground.

The Club has worked with the NRL to organise a 'Live Site' at the ground, with families encouraged to bring a picnic and watch the game on a giant screen.

"The Canterbury Bankstown District has been absolutely buzzing this week with everyone wanting to come together and share the excitement of the Bulldogs being in the Grand Final," said CEO Raelene Castle.

"Watching the game on the field will add another chapter to some of the great memories people associate with Belmore Sportsground.

"If you're a Bulldog fan and can't get to ANZ Stadium we'd really love you to share the day with the rest of the Bulldogs community at Belmore Sports Ground."

Gates will open at 6pm, with entry $10 per person or $20 for a family.

PLUS, get your exclusive Live Site Grand Final Poster at the gate.

bulldogs.com 
Nancy

Nancy

What's that song .....two little boys with two little toys .......... never liked Rolf Harris by the way. 
GLTD

GLTD

Stop trying to sway the vast majority by claiming patriotism and the like .. My love for the dogs isn't in question nor my will for them to win. Because I don't a$$ lick the players or agree with the direction the games going doesn't make you a better supporter if our club.. Just makes you "gullible" and the perfect cookie cutter version supporter for money to be made from.

You have to admit coming on to a fan page spruiking my theory was always going to be an uphill battle. I'm not looking for support or a congratulatory pat on the back from fellow sheep.. If only you had a like button so the vast majority could confirm what I already know .. Your opinion is common.. That doesn't make it true.

You speak with people that don't follow sporting codes .. People that no longer have a vested interest and ask them do they believe "most if not all" sporting codes have been corrupted ..

It's rampant in nearly all the other sports but you'd has us believe our Beloved Rugby Leagues immune?.. With the shady characters that play and run our game ???.. C'mon .. Your not that stupid are you ?..

Wake up and smell the $hit they're shoveling.

steveswr

steveswr

I think you can't beat an old term and that being "raving ratbag". Did the old soapbox days in the Domain precede you?? So let me see...the corruption & graft is so rife yet nobody does anything about it because they all have a vested interest in it...is that a pithy summary of your theory?? 
GLTD

GLTD

Tell ya what .. If the dogs win I will cease my rants in relation to the corruption .. Happily .. On the other hand .. If we lose/get refereed out of the game.. Look out.

The games no longer a game of itches .. It's a game of seconds, I'll say it again "SECONDS" ..

You only need to give a team a two second advantage in the ruck area. In an evenly contested game, that's enough to break the back of a side.. It's a small area of play that determines outcomes, GF 2012 was a perfect example ..

Also award all the 50/50 calls to one side. These things help controll momentum.

Another tool of "outcome manufacturing" is where & when a team recieved penalties ..

Penalty counts tell you a number.. Where and when you get thems something completely different..

Roosters last year were a heavily penalized team right ?.. but I'd love to see a chart that depicts what tacke and where on the football field these penalties occurred.. They can even them up without them being detrimental to the cause too I might add.

Unfortunately camera angles or a lack of them doesn't help prove my case .. Coincidentally .. Tell me again how channel 9 won the rights??.. It's also commentated on by a drugo and a bunch of chronic gamblers..

But hey .. I'm probably in the minority.

Most fans wouldn't sit and analyze these things .. They're too busy betting and swigging down a cold ale of whatever's getting systematically advertised. Drink, gamble, drink gamble, drink gamble .. Cheer for your team .. Hooooray

.. Good luck not thinking about this while watching on Sunday.

hounddog

hounddog

If we can win the GF it will be one of the best ever, if not the best ever.
I can see why Souths are favorites, with the exception of Luke they are a full strength, fully fit and in good form.
I think Des has something up his sleeve, I not sure what it is ..... 
hounddog

hounddog

Ennis may even play?
I know it is unlikely, but if there is a way it can be done we would find it.
Otherwise Des may start with Jackson at dummy half and MBye on the bench.
We need to do something to take Souths out of their comfort zone ......
An up tempo game with some running from dummy half may do it.
The key would be to somehow tire out and exploit their big forward pack, they looked awesome against the Roosters, but this is a different game, I hope we can spoil the party.
I am not exactly sure how we are going to do it, but Des is sure to have a plan. 
Slinky

Slinky

Didn't kimmoreley once play with a metal face for us in a final 
steveswr

steveswr

2010 Final against Parra scum. Not his best game. Maybe he is foxing....Ennis that is. Des is looking at botox injections to the foot as we speak. provide inbuilt padding to the injury. 
bradsm

bradsm

@Hounddog - 1 thing though Canterbury's defense has been the best of the finals series. Only allowed 33 points in 3 games. Souths have allowed 46 in 2 games. Like 1995 the Dogs have come up with a great defensive effort in the finals series and seem to have the defense to keep sides out and as we all know defense wins premierships. Canterbury also haven't been behind at all in the semis. 
hounddog

hounddog

@bradsm I agree .. defense could be the key.
I was thinking that it could come down to which team, (group of players) wants it more.
We know that Souths fans and sections of the media are desperate for a Souths win.
But do the Souths players want it more than the Dogs players?
The win against the Roosters was impressive, but IMO Souths got on top when George and Tom Burgess came on off the bench ..... Des can counter than with Klemmer and Browne.
Ennis has been an important part of our defense all year .. but for mine MBye is a good defender and may offer a bit more variety in attack..... it probably being optimistic, but I hope we will not loose to much if Ennis is out.
With Luke out, the fills in for Souths are good attacking players, but I 'm not sold on their defense.
I do like the fact that the Dogs are underdogs and many are expecting a easy win for Souths.
If it starts to go pear shaped for Souths, will the Souths players have the fighting spirit?
They did very well to come back into the game against the Roosters, but overall both of their semis were relatively easy wins. So much so, that they clocked off early and conceded some cheap points at the end.
Of Souths get on top, they can certainly score points, we need to stop them getting on top.

GLTD

GLTD

We seem rudderless without Ennis .. I hope Hodkinson starts barking orders and pushes the team around 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

TheSportDoctor - I like the concept of the draft. It would even the competition out and allow hope for those teams who are really bad each year. I know th...
ALX21 - Law-Cobbo, Turnbull, Dixon, Nagas and Conway were the best for the Probables, while Renouf, Burns, Cox, Simpson, Trindall, Fifita and McC...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181