The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

daniel3

daniel3

Anthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineWanna say lot of peeps deal with problems differently! All I wanna see is @BenBarba03 back killing it! bra **** all haterz & thosetalkinshitAnthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineNow just let the man get through his problems & comeback to what he does best #runshit keep your head up my man! Stay strong ✊Right into his corner now. Leae him alone Choc. 
View all 21639 comments
DrewBou

DrewBou

All dogs players cleared to play this week, no charges!!! 
GLTD

GLTD

Sweeeeeeet news 
steveswr

steveswr

They were not fekking similar tackles....The earlier ones had the blokes arm in the air.. in Jackson's case it was on the ground....the writer of the NRL statement is a bleeding idiot. This was NOTHING like the Guerra or Te'o incidents 
Slinky

Slinky

One has to ask where is IanC in all this finals madness.

Busy fighting the Yes Scots? 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

From Raelene Castle
I have been very fortunate to watch some incredible sporting spectacles over the last 20 years but I have to say that sitting in The Kennel with the passionate Bulldogs fans to watch an amazing game of Football was truly special.

Bulldogs fans are a special breed (no pun intended), loud, proud and dedicated to their team through the good times and the bad times. They have a siege mentality that saw over fifteen thousand of them make the trip to Allianz Stadium and chant and scream their team to victory.

I sat in The Kennel because I wanted to share their experience, how they reacted, how they chanted how they come together as a group of people that often have nothing else in common apart from being Bulldog Fans! They are part of the Bulldog Family and wearing the Blue V is all you need to be welcomed into the family. Rich, poor, old, young, male, female, local or international – it doesn’t matter as long as you believe.

I had a very special night that was made even more special by a young female fan, Malake Darwiche. Malake asked me if she could have a photo with me and with both of us dressed in our Bulldog colours, we had a photo. She said thank you very much and we continued watching the game. After half time I felt a tap on my shoulder to find Malake standing there with 2 bars of Crunchie chocolate. Malake said to me “I bought these for you Raelene as I think you are doing a great job”. I was speechless and so appreciative and a young fan would take the time to share with me like that.

That is just one of the many great fan stories I could share since I have joined the Bulldog Family.

The streets of Belmore were alive on Saturday night as our fans came together to share their views on the game and celebrate their team and their Bulldogs family. Belmore will be a great experience for any sporting fan over the next week as you see how Rugby League brings communities together with a sense of pride and a shared passion.

I wish I could watch every Bulldogs game in The Kennel and what I know is that you all play a huge part in the Boys success. Keep up the chanting and the drumming, bring it all to ANZ on Saturday night. Live the highs and lows. It does make a difference.

I will never forget my night in The Kennel when we beat Manly by one point!! Thank you for letting me share it with you.
Bulldogs App 
PJGB

PJGB

According to opposing fans, Jackson getting off is further evidence of Greenberg and the NRL's bias in favour of the Bulldogs.

According to this site, the world is conspiring against us.

Nothing ever changes! 
IanC

IanC

I have only just got back from Europe but I am delighted with the Dogs and looking forwad to some Panther hunting on Saturday night 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

NEVER A DULL MOMENT!!! 
steveswr

steveswr

Hell....can't these morons work out that Jackson's so called chicken wing did not remotely resemble Aidan Guerra's which was the textbook style...but then again they don't follow the Dogs so moron is inherent in them regardless. Todd is a bloke who takes the easy way out. he wouldn't do the Dogs any favours. 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

I must say, we are lucky with Jackson as I thought it was definitely a chicken wing, whether on ground or in the air - but especially on ground with another player holding Starling down.

There is obviously 1 set of rules for finals and SOO and another for regular season.

Either way, I am happy as they have been consistent - at least through this finals series.

Onto the panthers now and hope we give it a good go and don't lose anyone to injury or suspension for a possible GF birth.

I can't believe we are about to play a GF qualifier! It's the best game of the season for mine. Win, and its jubilation. Lose and it's season over. Either way it should be a great game.

DrewBou

DrewBou

Lets just rejoice that Jackson got off and focus on the panthers now, huge game. If we don't score in second halves then so be it, we'll put points on in the first half and defend for our lives and try to play mistake free footy. Two more games of brick wall defence, just two more games!! 
steveswr

steveswr

Marki...glad you backed the special mention I gave you in my post. They have been consistent Guerra gave a chicken wing and gets a match Jackson didn't and gets nothing. I don't think anyone could believe we are playing in a GF qualifier given our performances from the first Tigers game onwards but think that we have a darn good show. Though if we do make it Des will not let the team think they have done the job already as the y really did in 2012. 
hounddog

hounddog

Yep, it is great that Jackson got and and it that we have got to this stage of the season with the squad in reasonable shape.
We have some players out injured and some playing injured, but it is the same for the Panthers.
Tolman and Graham have been enormous the last couple of weeks, and we can expect more of the same this week,
Tolman, Graham, Jackson and Lafai have been very good whenever they have played this year.
I recon the effort will be there from the players, and Des and co will be working hard on improving things behind the scenes.
The team is certainly going better the last few weeks, the efforts against Souths and Melbourne were very good.
So we can lift for the top sides, and after the scare against Manly I can see any complacency or clocking off from our team.
For the record, I don't think that is what happened, we did not put Manly away when we could and they showed a lot of fight after that.
The Panthers are also a good side with a lot of fight .... it will not be easy ... but you don't expect these games to be easy.

bulldogsette

bulldogsette

The #Kennel is officially sold out - it's going to be an amazing atmosphere come Saturday. Time to #unite and cheer together, forever.

GLTD

GLTD

Would love a 65 min performance this week.. That would be enough .. With an 80 min performance the following week .. We haven't put a team to the sword for awhile .. Would be nice to beat the panfers comfortably and demolish a team in the GF 
Slinky

Slinky

The problem I think with the manly game, and Gould alluded to this when it happened, was that we got a big head and started throwing the ball around too easily. We were all over manly at that point and thought we could score tries when we wished. Didn't turn out that way.

Hence why Graham gave Brown that awesome spray. 
DrewBou

DrewBou

The only reason we're 80 mins away from our 2nd GF appearance in three years is because of Des. Top top top coach. As long as he's got the gig at our club we'll always be competitive. He'll always made sure that he's prepared us the best way possible to win comps, the rest is up to the players themselves, their attitude, whether we have enough talent, injuries, suspensions and the bounce of the ball. 
Nancy

Nancy

Could not be said any better DrewBou and anyone that says anything different are just confirming how totally ignorant they are. 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Agree well said 
hounddog

hounddog

I agree ... we have seen how good Des is this year......
A lot of things have gone wrong, injuries, rep duties, suspensions, unlucky refs calls.
The team has struggled at times the attack has looked clunky and we are probably short of some class in some key positions.....
In spite of all that we are 80 mins away from a GF appearance, with a good chance of making it.
The performance against the Storm was one of the best games I have seen the Dogs play since 2004.
Folkesy had a lot more talent to work with in 2004, Des is getting the best out the players he as got.

seaeagles

seaeagles

salary cap restrictions make it extremely tough over a long season for coaches it should be remembered,unless of course your at souths,roosters & broncos,they don't have any cap.rest assured when the whips are cracking des can always be relied on to produce! 
OldDogFan

OldDogFan

I have been reading in other places on the net and the Manly fans are bitching and bellyaching that Manly were "robbed" in last Saturdays game. Notably about Reynolds being offside in one of Manlys attempts at field goal. Looking at the pictures provided Manly were playing the ball 13 metres out and the ref had us back on the goal line. Reynolds was 2 or 3 metres out so how could he have been offside. Plus the fact that Manly fans conveniently overlooked all the decisions during the second half that allowed them to get back into the game. As Midnight Oil once sang " Short memories" 
bradsm

bradsm

Bloody ticketek bunch of incompetent morons. I logged in just after 10am to get tickets in aisle111 the kennel.Got family ticket and confirmation email. About 4pm I get a phone call from them about there has been a technical glitch and anyone who bought a family ticket was only allocated 1 seat. They have to refund the original purchase and I have to by another family ticket. Of course by that stage Aisle 111 is sold out and nothing ticketek can do so I end up with Aisle 113 and dearer tickets how the f uck does that work?. Bloody bunch of useless turds. You do the right thing log in early and get shafted. 
MitchNewton

MitchNewton

@bradsm. Same thing happened to us. We payed for 18 and got 6. 1 for each of the 4 family tickets and two adults. Useless they are. 
bradsm

bradsm

What aisle did you end up in? 
Balso

Balso

Yes Drouboy spot on The Mad Scientist has really proved himself this year with all that was thrown his way . SOO suspensions injuries etc . I have given Des a couple of sprays this season but I am happy to say I am just a nuf nuf . 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

seaeagles - nothing sensible to say ,you poor excuse for a human fastwater! get a brain & you will be dangerous!
ALX21 - Semi FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181