The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

daniel3

daniel3

Anthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineWanna say lot of peeps deal with problems differently! All I wanna see is @BenBarba03 back killing it! bra **** all haterz & thosetalkinshitAnthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineNow just let the man get through his problems & comeback to what he does best #runshit keep your head up my man! Stay strong ✊Right into his corner now. Leae him alone Choc. 
View all 21621 comments
bradsm

bradsm

@Nancy - Liverpool have once again ruined a good weekend of results for me. Back to back losses to Villa and Westham very ordinary. With the amount of new players bought in it will take time to gel. I just hope they are the right players Rogers bought. Congrats on Leicester that was a fantastic result. 1 of Big Mitch's best games for Dogs was the Prelim final against Canberra in 95. Some epic charges from him in that game. 
Slinky

Slinky

When was the last time the broncos won the GF? 
bradsm

bradsm

Slinky

Slinky

Hmm looks like they've also had a few lean years 
dan_o

dan_o

Winning 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Ummm
Have I been in a cave have I missed something??????
According to channel 9 Ennis, Jackson an @renimaitua are all facing suspension
WTF 
GLTD

GLTD

Anything to disrupt our preparation ..articles on Reynolds being offside during golden point .. Articles taliking about the ugly chicken wing by Jackson.,can't wait for more articles on how we cheat at marker or how we're never on side .. See the media condition everyone what to expect and that's for us to get penalized 
bradsm

bradsm

Ennis and Maitua weren't even on report were they? What is that rubbish? 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Exactly I guess CHANNEL 9=RUBBISH 
hounddog

hounddog

There is a Lachlan Talau in this years HM squad and Willie Talau is one of the trainers, it is great to see Willie involved with the club.
Lachlan could be a relative, perhaps even a son?

seaeagles

seaeagles

@nancy, thanks very much nancy for the tip,just an alias interesting? I had no idea on that.you had a good win sat/night! hodkinson is a pressure player,i can remember in 2010 down at brookie against souths him landing a beauty to save the seaeagles & in a couple of others as well.as you know,hot/shot field goal merchants & goalkickers more often than not are the difference in semi footy e.g,hazem & halligan.i know you hate manly fine,but our coaches are mates when the game is over.dessie walked in to have abeer with tooves & lyon,still mates after all the crap that went on 3 yrs back,good to see. the bulldogs have come good,right end of season & I thought honestly that they would,it has not surprised me 1 bit.des is the best coach in the league & a real man as well! good luck on weekend,hope you get a decent ref it can make the difference. 
hounddog

hounddog

Seeing as all the media are describing the Jackson incident as "Ugly" he will be very lucky to get off.
I am hoping if he is suspended it is just 1 week and he can play in the GF if we make it.
Against the Panthers is probably just a matter of fielding the best side we can, they also are not at full strength. 
MitchNewton

MitchNewton

Loving all the negative reporting of the Bulldogs. It's almost as if des's writing them himself #makingupthenumbers 
seaeagles

seaeagles

h.d, the media can be powerful,they will make you or break you depending on their own agenda.des is pretty confident that he will get off,maybe he knows a little more than us ? 
steveswr

steveswr

Chicken wing...wasn't a buffalo wing...not even a quail wing. It seems they can't do a chicken wing by rugby league definition when the bloke's arm is flat on the ground as the Manly player was. Would be a tough call. It bore no similarity to the Rorter's blokes one the week before. 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Ferk channel 9 hearing no players charged 
hounddog

hounddog

Great I hope Jackson is not charged .... I should be smart enough to ignore the crap in the media. 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Bulldogs forward Josh Jackson has escaped further scrutiny for a chicken wing tackle on Manly prop Josh Starling, prompting a fracas that led to Starling being sin-binned for throwing a punch.

The 24th-minute tackle, described by Manly coach Geoff Toovey after the game as an "arm bar", threatened to rub Jackson out of his side's preliminary final against Penrith; his 67 carry-over points from a tripping charge earlier in the year meaning even a grade one charge for unnecessary pressure and an early plea would have resulted in at least one match on the sidelines.

Starling took great exception to the position he was placed in, throwing the football at Jackson's head after the on-field referees penalised the Canterbury back-rower, sparking a push and shove in which Starling was sin-binned under the NRL's 'no punch' policy.

Despite Jackson being placed on report for the tackle, the NRL's Match Review Committee deemed it not worthy of further sanction.

This comes in contrast to similar tackles in recent weeks that have seen Rooster Aidan Guerra and Rabbitoh Ben Te'o rubbed out for one and four weeks, respectively.

Bulldogs coach Des Hasler said after the game he did not expect Jackson to have a case to answer.

NRL APP 
DrewBou

DrewBou

All dogs players cleared to play this week, no charges!!! 
GLTD

GLTD

Sweeeeeeet news 
steveswr

steveswr

They were not fekking similar tackles....The earlier ones had the blokes arm in the air.. in Jackson's case it was on the ground....the writer of the NRL statement is a bleeding idiot. This was NOTHING like the Guerra or Te'o incidents 
Slinky

Slinky

One has to ask where is IanC in all this finals madness.

Busy fighting the Yes Scots? 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

From Raelene Castle
I have been very fortunate to watch some incredible sporting spectacles over the last 20 years but I have to say that sitting in The Kennel with the passionate Bulldogs fans to watch an amazing game of Football was truly special.

Bulldogs fans are a special breed (no pun intended), loud, proud and dedicated to their team through the good times and the bad times. They have a siege mentality that saw over fifteen thousand of them make the trip to Allianz Stadium and chant and scream their team to victory.

I sat in The Kennel because I wanted to share their experience, how they reacted, how they chanted how they come together as a group of people that often have nothing else in common apart from being Bulldog Fans! They are part of the Bulldog Family and wearing the Blue V is all you need to be welcomed into the family. Rich, poor, old, young, male, female, local or international – it doesn’t matter as long as you believe.

I had a very special night that was made even more special by a young female fan, Malake Darwiche. Malake asked me if she could have a photo with me and with both of us dressed in our Bulldog colours, we had a photo. She said thank you very much and we continued watching the game. After half time I felt a tap on my shoulder to find Malake standing there with 2 bars of Crunchie chocolate. Malake said to me “I bought these for you Raelene as I think you are doing a great job”. I was speechless and so appreciative and a young fan would take the time to share with me like that.

That is just one of the many great fan stories I could share since I have joined the Bulldog Family.

The streets of Belmore were alive on Saturday night as our fans came together to share their views on the game and celebrate their team and their Bulldogs family. Belmore will be a great experience for any sporting fan over the next week as you see how Rugby League brings communities together with a sense of pride and a shared passion.

I wish I could watch every Bulldogs game in The Kennel and what I know is that you all play a huge part in the Boys success. Keep up the chanting and the drumming, bring it all to ANZ on Saturday night. Live the highs and lows. It does make a difference.

I will never forget my night in The Kennel when we beat Manly by one point!! Thank you for letting me share it with you.
Bulldogs App 
PJGB

PJGB

According to opposing fans, Jackson getting off is further evidence of Greenberg and the NRL's bias in favour of the Bulldogs.

According to this site, the world is conspiring against us.

Nothing ever changes! 
IanC

IanC

I have only just got back from Europe but I am delighted with the Dogs and looking forwad to some Panther hunting on Saturday night 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

NEVER A DULL MOMENT!!! 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

seaeagles - nothing sensible to say ,you poor excuse for a human fastwater! get a brain & you will be dangerous!
ALX21 - Semi FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181