The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

daniel3

daniel3

Anthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineWanna say lot of peeps deal with problems differently! All I wanna see is @BenBarba03 back killing it! bra **** all haterz & thosetalkinshitAnthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineNow just let the man get through his problems & comeback to what he does best #runshit keep your head up my man! Stay strong ✊Right into his corner now. Leae him alone Choc. 
View all 22112 comments
hounddog

hounddog

Ennis may even play?
I know it is unlikely, but if there is a way it can be done we would find it.
Otherwise Des may start with Jackson at dummy half and MBye on the bench.
We need to do something to take Souths out of their comfort zone ......
An up tempo game with some running from dummy half may do it.
The key would be to somehow tire out and exploit their big forward pack, they looked awesome against the Roosters, but this is a different game, I hope we can spoil the party.
I am not exactly sure how we are going to do it, but Des is sure to have a plan. 
Slinky

Slinky

Didn't kimmoreley once play with a metal face for us in a final 
steveswr

steveswr

2010 Final against Parra scum. Not his best game. Maybe he is foxing....Ennis that is. Des is looking at botox injections to the foot as we speak. provide inbuilt padding to the injury. 
bradsm

bradsm

@Hounddog - 1 thing though Canterbury's defense has been the best of the finals series. Only allowed 33 points in 3 games. Souths have allowed 46 in 2 games. Like 1995 the Dogs have come up with a great defensive effort in the finals series and seem to have the defense to keep sides out and as we all know defense wins premierships. Canterbury also haven't been behind at all in the semis. 
hounddog

hounddog

@bradsm I agree .. defense could be the key.
I was thinking that it could come down to which team, (group of players) wants it more.
We know that Souths fans and sections of the media are desperate for a Souths win.
But do the Souths players want it more than the Dogs players?
The win against the Roosters was impressive, but IMO Souths got on top when George and Tom Burgess came on off the bench ..... Des can counter than with Klemmer and Browne.
Ennis has been an important part of our defense all year .. but for mine MBye is a good defender and may offer a bit more variety in attack..... it probably being optimistic, but I hope we will not loose to much if Ennis is out.
With Luke out, the fills in for Souths are good attacking players, but I 'm not sold on their defense.
I do like the fact that the Dogs are underdogs and many are expecting a easy win for Souths.
If it starts to go pear shaped for Souths, will the Souths players have the fighting spirit?
They did very well to come back into the game against the Roosters, but overall both of their semis were relatively easy wins. So much so, that they clocked off early and conceded some cheap points at the end.
Of Souths get on top, they can certainly score points, we need to stop them getting on top.

GLTD

GLTD

We seem rudderless without Ennis .. I hope Hodkinson starts barking orders and pushes the team around 
Balso

Balso

Well with me being the official scorekeeper of this pallid version of the BDP means that @steveswr has wiped the floor with GLTD following on from the knockout he recieved from Zef . The sanction is for the aforementioned GLTD to refrain from any more rants so that we can enjoy the Grand Final build up . 
Slinky

Slinky

Just been perusing the soufs fans Facebook fages. And my god they are a boring uncreative lot. The stereotype is true. Missing teeth lowes action.

No bait for me to stir the bunny stew pot. 
GLTD

GLTD

Your nobody to judge anything Balsup..

We all know what side of the fence you sit on a$$ licker.

Now feck back off under that rock you crawled out from and let people without alcohol dependency talk

Balso

Balso

Like I said GLTD let us enjoy the week without your crap and now your childish vitriol .

steveswr

steveswr

On a positive note Les Johns was on the channel 7 News and looked pretty fit. 
Balso

Balso

And I am enjoying the week by revelling in the Souths dominance in the betting markets , chuckling at every reference to their revered history and the countdown to the unlocking of the chains of forty one years standing . It is fekking hilarious and WE are the ones to bring it all undone . Couldn't be better .

bulldogsette

bulldogsette

How good has belmore been this week great to see the local businesses benefiting from it
PROUD TO BE A BULLDOG 
steveswr

steveswr

Balso, also on Seven News was Ron Coote....don't worry that he left them in the lurch to go to the Rorters he was a Souths boy once gain proclaiming how harshly he though Isaac Luke had been done by....the Dogs are a bit of a footnote aren't they....someone is probably going to suggest giving the trophy to Souths now to save time. 
Balso

Balso

I reckon Madge has the Souths players all in a dungeon chained to the wall so they can't access any news or social media to try and create a firewall between the Souths hysteria and his players 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

As president of the Die Souths Die fan club, I hope we bury the bas-turds on Sunday.
It will be double the pleasure...

PJGB

PJGB

Des on the tele telling the refs to put their whistles in their pockets.

We're going to be holding these big guys down as long as possible on Sunday night. 
Balso

Balso

Two massive dominant packs going at it . COME ON BULLDOGS !! 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

WSW up 2-0 
steveswr

steveswr

The Dogs bench is pretty hot and big Pritchard/Browne/Klemmer (has been excellent)/Finucane. No respite for the red and green brigade. Love the way Klemmer appears to have ben stopped and then makes another 10 metres backwards 
Balso

Balso

Klemmer is at that exciting stage of his career where he runs so straight and hard . At some stage he will have to adopt the more pragmatic lines such as are run by Graham and Tolman . 
bradsm

bradsm

Steve - it makes you laugh all these Souths players who left the club now on the band wagon. Mario Fenech is another 1. Souths punted him to Norths at the end of 1990 but he is Souths through and through. 
Zef.

Zef.

Bob McCarthy said earlier this week he was born with red & green eyes and his first girlfriend had red & green teeth. 
Nancy

Nancy

What do you call 32 souffs fans standing in line? ......... A full set of teeth. 
Nancy

Nancy

When someone says ..... you're lying through your tooth you know they are talking to a souffs fan. 
OldDogFan

OldDogFan

Every where you look, every paragraph you read, it's all Souths this , Souths that, why they will win, where they will win it etc etc etc. A lot of so called experts out there have conveniently overlooked the fact that there is another team involved in the big one, and that team just happens to be the one that has arguably the best defence record of the season. If Souths think they are going to just turn up and score points at will they're going to be a very disappointed and heartbroken team by the end if the final whistle. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

TheSportDoctor - I like the concept of the draft. It would even the competition out and allow hope for those teams who are really bad each year. I know th...
ALX21 - Law-Cobbo, Turnbull, Dixon, Nagas and Conway were the best for the Probables, while Renouf, Burns, Cox, Simpson, Trindall, Fifita and McC...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181