The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

daniel3

daniel3

Anthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineWanna say lot of peeps deal with problems differently! All I wanna see is @BenBarba03 back killing it! bra **** all haterz & thosetalkinshitAnthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineNow just let the man get through his problems & comeback to what he does best #runshit keep your head up my man! Stay strong ✊Right into his corner now. Leae him alone Choc. 
View all 20303 comments
hounddog

hounddog

@Bulldogs Paul .... Good to hear, I am very positive about next year.
I still give us a chance this year. 
annav3

annav3

have heard good reports on McInally, it seems @bulldogpaul the future is bright at Bulldogs town. 
annav3

annav3

have heard good reports on McInally, it seems @bulldogpaul the future is bright at Bulldogs town. 
steveswr

steveswr

So...for the masses does McInally meet their expected wing criteria...6'7" tall, catches like Mark Waugh and can go 100M in 10 seconds. Rockstar fullback sound interesting... or will it be someone in the backing band?? 
hounddog

hounddog

@steveswr .... Unfortunately, I've heard the rockstar fullback is Bob Dylan........

steveswr

steveswr

Egads..they'll never understand the defensive calls. 
Slinky

Slinky

What a rabble the west tigers are. Hopefully it plays into a bit of form. 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

What really pee's me off is that most injuries in rugby league don't happen from hard hits, it high shots or shoulder charges, they happen from innocuous incidents or poor condition of football fields.
I mean....does the NRL actually review injuries as a whole to investigate how they might be occurring?
It's a shame to the game having to watch this Tigers team (or Panthers for that matter) being decimated by injuries. There was a whole first grade team watching from the stands.
I know there are some back of house issues at the Tigers but the poor buggers can't even field a team. They look worse than us in 2005! 
Slinky

Slinky

Why is Morris still on. The bloke can barely walk. 
Mlad

Mlad

Should had been 50 by now. We just don't have the winning punch to put teams away. 
PJGB

PJGB

So we lost the second half? Sheesh. We were playing a park team.

We're a bludger of a team at the moment. At least we seem to heading in the right direction with recruitment.

But we need a gun half. 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

MBye is the future.
We have way too many forwards.
Easy win.
Lol 
steveswr

steveswr

Marki...I have actually found the overblown use of lol to be less annoying lately due to the fact most "normal" people realise it was getting overdone to death...I rest my case. T Rex again was borderline putrid. 
OldDogFan

OldDogFan

Hard to make out that second half but we were in Coast mode. Let's put it in perspective. You could see they boys were playing but having fun in the second session. It was pi$$ing down rain we knew we could hold them off and with the condition of the ground why risk injuries trying to rack up a cricket score. Before you all jump down my throat about P/D we are that far behind whatever team we are equal with on points we will behind on percentages. We won in atrocious conditions and I really believe we were honing out our grinding skills. 
OldDogFan

OldDogFan

Anyone else think that Morris should not have been left on. Poor bugger is a walking wounded. Let's hope he hasn't done any further damage 
PJGB

PJGB

Could MBye please do something in a game before we anoint him the future?

Has he actually done anything above average? Tonight was the perfect opportunity for a young guy in the halves to show flashes. I've seen no flashes. 
Bushman

Bushman

I can't se Morris playing again this year, and if he needs a knee re-con he'll be out for half of 15 as well, Reynolds still out and Hogko has gone downhill big time particularly his kicking, SOO has been a total and complete disaster for us.
We have lost 4 of our big boppers Kas Frank Tim and young Perrett, which means that our much revered pack is now only average. It now also looks like Sam Perrett's season might be over as well,
It looks like we've made the 8 so I hate to sound like Marki, but my expectation for the rest of 14 is not very high I'm afraid. 
Bushman

Bushman

@ PJGB I only partly agree with you, but we badly need some one with a good kicking game and Mbye has shown some real promise in that department. 
OldDogFan

OldDogFan

We are not travelling as poorly as some believe. Manly scraped home against the Tits, Penrith scraped home against the Cows, Warriors were done by Newcastle, Storm and Easts both belted cellar dwellers on a dry track. The only team showing form ATM is the bunnies and we will see where we stand next week, so don't write us off just yet. 
steveswr

steveswr

Bushman, Marki was like that when we had our full compliment. Alas you have summed it up pretty well...Kasiano is the big loss. I don't know what the go is with Morris. They said Perrett could have come on if needed but that is not going to be enough. Des should watch re-runs of the Miracle Worker because that is what he is going to have to be, 
DrewBou

DrewBou

Apart from our inability to score points against the top sides the only thing that worries me is our injury toll. I expected a lot more from Mbye tonight. 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

For mine MBye showed plenty and outstaged the origin halfback. He kicked better (except for a poor bomb to Mitch which went over the sideline), tackled well, supported play well and chimed in well.
He is a nifty player and we need more of them. He even slotted into dummy half on a number of occasions which makes me think he could be that versatile player (14) we've been looking for...
Trust me. I'm seldom wrong 
bradsm

bradsm

Good first half. Very average second half. Would have been good for our for and against to put 40 or 50 on them. Next week is a big test of are we just making up the numbers in the semis or can we do some damage there. 
steveswr

steveswr

Marki...seldom wrong? I raced out and looked at the last vestiges of the moon and there wasn't even a hint of blueness about it.
It is funny that blokes like yourself and Drew Boo who were essentially down on the Dogs when we were going well all of a sudden have this hope that we can still do well this year. Unfortunately it ain't gonna happen. We just don't have the necessary troops available I'm afraid. 
Zef.

Zef.

Stared watching a game of footy last night and by then end of it had all my teeth pulled out. I reckon if you ranked every player who took the field out of 10 you'd be lucky to total 150.

The exceptions being JJ and the always mighty Timmy Lafai. Timmy is now a superstar, always something on when he's got the ball. No surprise that he doesn't run for the sidelines, always straightens with quick stepping, power running or superb passes. He's been the highlight of the season by pleeeeeeenty, I want this bloke a Dog for life. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Lavea for his debut 2 weeks ago. Jack Morris named for his debut for the Eels.
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS 46 def St Pats Gympie 4. They will play Weir SS sometime in the next fortnight.
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181