The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

daniel3

daniel3

Anthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineWanna say lot of peeps deal with problems differently! All I wanna see is @BenBarba03 back killing it! bra **** all haterz & thosetalkinshitAnthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineNow just let the man get through his problems & comeback to what he does best #runshit keep your head up my man! Stay strong ✊Right into his corner now. Leae him alone Choc. 
View all 17274 comments
Mickdog

Mickdog

Sorry guys I was going off what Mitch Bewton posted. Is Kas is named for NSW cup then he will not be playing first grade 
hounddog

hounddog

Actually it more accurate to say Kas will be playing NSW cup or NRL.
The named teams are not always the final teams.
I don't know anything definite, but Des occasionally springs minor surprises.
I also think MBye will get a run in the NRL soon, but maybe not this week.

hounddog

hounddog

If some wants to give me an 8 grand bottle of Grange .. I promise I'll remember.
The last one was very nice ..... thanks Barry. 
Bushman

Bushman

Thanks I'd remember a $50 bottle if someone was kind enough to give me one, some commentator once called him Barry O'Fool. 
Nancy

Nancy

If Barry(I'm no wine connoisseur) O'Farrell can't remember a $3k bottle of Grange which he wrote a thank you note for, does that mean the Bulldogs wasted $300 on a West Tigers watch for him last year? Gee now they will have to go out and buy another one in whatever team the new Premier goes for, so much money you have to waste lobbying hahahaha! 
dan_o

dan_o

We have got Shane Hayne on fri, can someone duck obpver to his place with a bottle of penfolds, just the $10 bottle will do. 
Bushman

Bushman

I can get him 12 bottles for $35 and I think its fairly good stuff. 
dan_o

dan_o

That will work Bushy. Just make sure he drinks it AFTER the game. 
Balso

Balso

I think Shayne Hayne deserves better . I think we have to up the ante with the refs this season . Deluxe suite in a bonkers hotel with female company of a fun persuasion ?
Do we really want a Premiership or what ? 
Balso

Balso

Carry on and keep calm .....just joking 
ToddH

ToddH

Great result for liverpool this morning. Would have been nice if Sunderland held on for the win but a draw means 2 more dropped points for city. 
bradsm

bradsm

@ToddH - great result for Liverpool and Chelsea. Goes to show any of these lower teams can get a result if the bigger teams turn up just expecting to win. Crystal Palace beat Everton as well. Liverpool need to turn up at Norwich with the right attitude or they could suffer the same fate. 
IanC

IanC

The Liverpool v Chelsea game becomes even more huge! The fact that it is sandwiched between two massive Champions League semi-final games against Atletico Madrid makes it almost mission impossible for Chelsea. If Mourinho pulls this one off then he truly is The Special One! 
bradsm

bradsm

@IanC - it now means a draw is good enough for Liverpool to win the title provided they beat Norwich,Palace and Newcastle. 
IanC

IanC

@bradsm - And that is why they have just been made odds on favourites by all the bookies. However winning at Palace at the moment is not easy and both you and City have to go there. That is why I am not even sure that the Liverpool v Chelsea match will necessarily decide it. Plus Chelsea are never sure things against any struggling side although we really should beat Norwich and Sunderland at Stamford Bridge and Cardiff at their ground. 
bradsm

bradsm

@IanC - yep Palace are on fire and Liverpool and City to play them yet. You'd have to say though after all these years if Liverpool blow it from here then they truly are cursed. Not playing in Europe and just having to concentrate on EPL has been a real blessing. 
IanC

IanC

@bradsm That is why I think this may be there last chance for some years to win it. And I am still not convinced that City are quite out of it yet. 
CBbulldog

CBbulldog

If anything this years EPL has shown that nothing is a forgone conclusion... I believe there are many twist and turns to occur and even although it's sooo close for liverpool they are a draw or loss away from throwing it away ..
Games against lowly placed teams are not guaranteed points at this stage of the season and the only thing i worry about is that Mourinho has won league titles in various leagues and knows how to make it past the post... It's where whiskey cheeks ferguson exceled in most, getting those crucial points when it counted against mid table or lowly placed opponents. My fear for liverpool is that we're in unchatered waters and although it's been smooth sailing with a few patches of rough seas along the way, the coast is near but it feels as though we're about to hit a wild storm and if the captain can keep his witts and break on through to the other side we can reap the rewards and riches from the uninhabited land and bask in the glory of our achievements ...
Hooray Hooray !!! 
Balso

Balso

Hooray Hoorah great result . The Chelsea game is going to be a "behind the sofa" type game 
dan_o

dan_o

Haha, balso had to look up what behind the sofa means. Don't be scared! Good to see your up and about and back on the bike mate. 
Zef.

Zef.

Is Liverpool v Chealse on a decent time in Oz, like the 10.30pm shift or is the middle of the night? And date please?

Might watch it meself as a 40 year Liverpool supporter. Oh, didn't I ever mention that? Well as much as I support English Premier League Football, I support Liverpool so there you go. 
ToddH

ToddH

Zef we have Norwich at 9pm this Sunday. Must win game. Then Chelsea the following Sunday at 11pm. Two wins and dare I say the title is finally ours. 
JSingh

JSingh

Hello Guys
just bought my membership weekend 4 kennel...Very Happy....See you all at the game Tommorow...Go Bulldogs 
IanC

IanC

Liverpool celebrated at the end of the City game as if the title was theirs. Gerrard was sobbing and the ground was awash with screaming fans. I was delighted to see it and all the hype surrounding a potential Liverpool premiership is music to my ears. When Chelsea won the league in 2004 it was our first title for fifty years. We won it in a canter and did the same the year afterwards. We never celebrated until it was over. We were written off over the past few weeks; it was all going to be settled at the Liverpool Man City game. Like hell it was. Chelsea also now have their destiny in their own hands. Win 4 in a row and we are Champions. At the moment Liverpool have an advantage because they can afford to draw against Chelsea but that assumes Liverpool do not drop points at Norwich or at Palace, who are currently red hot. In my opinion the celebrations and the hype are all premature and the pressure is now firmly on Liverpool. I wonder how they will handle this massive, and unprecedented, weight of expectation! 
Zef.

Zef.

Sun at 11 is doable. Thanks, will be watching. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168