The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

daniel3

daniel3

Anthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineWanna say lot of peeps deal with problems differently! All I wanna see is @BenBarba03 back killing it! bra **** all haterz & thosetalkinshitAnthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineNow just let the man get through his problems & comeback to what he does best #runshit keep your head up my man! Stay strong ✊Right into his corner now. Leae him alone Choc. 
View all 22056 comments
GLTD

GLTD

Basic intelligence ??.. Yes you have that covered .. Haha 
DogSothoth

DogSothoth

If Kas wanted to leave he would be even more desperate to play in a grand final. Sterlo said last week he would have traded all the SoO and all his Australian appearances for one Grand Final. GLTD is is simply preposterous to think a player would want to sit out a grand final.

DrewBou

DrewBou

Just for the record and you can take this to the bank, Kas is going nowhere! And this is from a very very very very reliable source. Case closed! 
GLTD

GLTD

@stevenfi .. It's no secret that Kasiano's not the flavour of the month. If and when it becomes apparent to you and your basic intelligence don't be surprised if he ends up at the dragons or wherever else .. Can't see Des signing him again can you ? 
GLTD

GLTD

Maybe Kas is ready but Des thinks otherwise ? 
GLTD

GLTD

On one hand Tim Browne rushing back with a fractured skull and Kas on the other
hand ??.

I'd love him to play but not sure if that's possible & if it was would he get selected ?..

Hence my question to the know it all's on this page .. Hoping some one on here could give some insight instead of a smarta$$ remark .. How stupid of me .. I'll go sit in the naughty corner .. FFS 
Zef.

Zef.

One thing it's fair to question Kasiano on is his fitness. The Dogs official site lists him at 122kg, Wikipedia has him at 133kg. Last time I looked at him - I believe Wikipedia.

I can't help but thinking that many of his injuries come from that disputed 11kg's. I reckon he could even go further and play about 118ish.

If you think Sam losing his fat would blunt him I think one of the youngest in Klemmer should be the guide. He was all about fat but now that fat is rock hard and he didn't lose a thing and gained everything. 
PJGB

PJGB

Klemmer has hardly even scratched the surface. Factor in the increased strength he'll gain over the next few years, and it's clear that he will be a beast. HE'S ONLY 20!!!

Best prop in the game in three years. 
GLTD

GLTD

Yes he has the frame and the mongrel .. Two key ingredients :) 
dan_o

dan_o

Isaac Luke guilty. 
DrewBou

DrewBou

Luke found guilty, and will miss the GF 
Balso

Balso

Another conspiracy bites the dust .

Slinky

Slinky

So that means Ennis will play.

Well played Des. Well played. 
steveswr

steveswr

Wow...so what happened to the "he'll get off because it is the grand final week" theorists. There was no way he could have gotten off. If someone who didn't know said "show me a spear tackle" you would show them that one. As far as Kasiano goes I thought his weight this year was pretty much under control. He was hardly svelte but then again Artie Beetson was not really going to blow over in the breeze. So the expert GLTD compares Tim Browne and Sam Kasiano...calling Dr Casey. The x factor is something many teams will never see and Big Sam is a big x factor.

ToddH

ToddH

Haha funny that isn't it Balso. 
Nancy

Nancy

@dpdoggy No way Knights would let them go next year and going by their brother at StG. he said he would honour his contract next year because that's how they were brought up. So going b y that if they have agreed to come in 2016 they will.

I think the round 13 rule is wrong because all it does is allow your club to pressure you for the next 10 months or so especially when you are young, surely they could make the time shorter say Jan.1. if they must have a cooling off period. 
Bushman

Bushman

Here is one conspiracy theory:
Des wanted all to know that Ennis is injured and wont be playing, so the NRL now knows that the bulldogs are missing their No9, so now it is easier for them to make the correct decision and find Luke guilty.
In the meantime our mad professor is laughing knowing that Ennis is fit rearing to go. 
vallo440

vallo440

You know Bushman, that doesn't sound so silly. With Dessie, anything is possible. 
Nancy

Nancy

I don't know what is said on the BDP facebook and I don't care really. Des loves Kasiano, he is signed for next year but he has to take his health more seriously and he knows that. They want him to quit smoking and improve his diet so it's up to him on that front.

Never heard from reliable people that he is unhappy never once, so that's what I believe. 
Nancy

Nancy

Yep Ennis is rearing to go, the only thing not rearing to go is his left foot. 
Balso

Balso

I like Kas and i am happy he will be around next season when everyone will be gunning for the reigning Premiers . 
Balso

Balso

Very sad for Menace . He deserves better than this . Football is a cruel mistress and Michael Ennis has at no stage ever given less than one hundred per cent every time he has run out in the Blue and White . Yes some mistakes and a couple of brain snaps but never ever less than a massive wholehearted effort for his team . His niggle and nous have been enormous to help us get to the GF . Thanks Menace .

Slinky

Slinky

Maybe we should all pray for the left foot. Didn't England once pray for Beckham's injured foot? 
GLTD

GLTD

@stevenfi .. I compared the two (Browne and Kas) as far as recoverys concerned.. Comparing Beetson to Kasiano, that's a fair assessment 30 fecking years ago moron ..

The games played by a different shaped athlete today.. It's a known fact Kasiano's not fit enough and if he's injury has heeled in time, he still wouldn't make the side as he's a liability in defence through FITNESS!

I love Kas(one of my favs) I don't want to see him leave but he's career is at a tipping point. He either takes the hard road and reeps the rewards or goes to stmerge and becomes a could've been. 
GLTD

GLTD

Thanks Nancy .. Your reply regarding Kas was all that I was looking for .. Hope the big fella stays and reaches his potential.. Keep reading a swap for Morris ?!? .. No truth to that then I suppose!..

Or should I not listen to somebody on a football internet site @stevennfi, So confused ?!?! .. 
steveswr

steveswr

Mate I am the one who doesn't listen to the randoms on the football internet site. You seem to be able to shoot from the lip pretty well..even if you do fire mainly blanks. Kasiano was in pretty good nick this year. And some of his work was outstanding with the only thing against him that he sometimes overplays his hand. He is never going to be an 80 minute player but is still one of the most dangerous attacking forwards in the competition. I have not seen one bit of evidence to suggest he doesn't want to be a Bulldog for life. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

TheSportDoctor - I like the concept of the draft. It would even the competition out and allow hope for those teams who are really bad each year. I know th...
ALX21 - Law-Cobbo, Turnbull, Dixon, Nagas and Conway were the best for the Probables, while Renouf, Burns, Cox, Simpson, Trindall, Fifita and McC...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181