The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

daniel3

daniel3

Anthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineWanna say lot of peeps deal with problems differently! All I wanna see is @BenBarba03 back killing it! bra **** all haterz & thosetalkinshitAnthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineNow just let the man get through his problems & comeback to what he does best #runshit keep your head up my man! Stay strong ✊Right into his corner now. Leae him alone Choc. 
View all 21595 comments
steveswr

steveswr

The Souths Rorters game could be like the Rabbitos big one...the pressure is intense for them to advance and I believe they will but like the Dogs in 2012 they may suffer from so much post match back slapping they won't realise the big job has not been done yet. 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

So anyone know what side bulldogs fans will be given at anz ? 
bradsm

bradsm

No doubt the eastern side again. We never get the closer western side 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

It's confirmed!

The Bulldogs Army will return to ANZ Stadium for the Preliminary Final clash against the Penrith Panthers

Saturday night we will all unite as one to support our boys who are one win away from the big dance!

Join us in Aisle 111 to be a part of the greatest atmosphere in Rugby League.

Please remember to book in "The Kennel" section which is the Bulldogs supporter section.

Tickets are on sale from 10am tomorrow!

Let's all be ‪#‎unitedasone‬ and support our boys in the blue and white!

OldDogFan

OldDogFan

Was it me or did Manlys dummy half (Hodges) throw nothing but forward passes for about 95% of the time and thd other 5% was marginal at best and yet none, I repeat NONE were picked up. Manlys resurgence was due to a lot of generous decisions. Luckily we won very luckily I might add. 
steveswr

steveswr

The ref's Labrador picked it but alas couldn't communicate properly. Yet they seemingly found something wrong with the no try as even if the ball wasn't stripped it didn't go forward. Alas no such thing as a 50/50 call when the Dogs are playing...it was even up to Josh Morris to remind Cummings that it was a Dogs's feed after the ball had hit him...."mandatory" as they call it. 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

ODF, I certainly thought a number of them were suspect but then again I also reckon Ennis sails close to the wind on most occasions too.

seaeagles

seaeagles

olddogfan,mate there is so many forward passes going on it is just a joke! once we hit the semis the refs totally ignore the 10 metre rule as well,it must be of no importance to them.toovey is correct,he said that the touchies are totally irrelivent,they don't tip ref on forward passes or offside play! must be there simply to observe & do nothing. 
Balso

Balso

That Josh Morris intervention @steveswr turned out to be quite decisive . 
Zef.

Zef.

Forward passes, especially from DH, have been a blight on the game for years. No doubt a hangover from Bills influence when close enough was good enough in the name of the spectacle.

They should just re-interpret the rule to the ball MUST go backwards, not flat, not borderline, MUST go backwards.

Does anyone think borderline passes are good for the spectacle? 
bradsm

bradsm

Forward passes what about players not playing the ball properly and not even getting close to getting their foot on the ball. Manly's try right on halftime the bloke didn't even come close to playing it properly. 
bradsm

bradsm

So Bulldogsette - Aisle 111 it is for the Army? Also do you or Nancy no if Polly Mcardell still has anything to do with Canterbury? 
seaeagles

seaeagles

he did try to play it with his foot,probably too quick as they all do brad,i don't agree with it personally but I think that is all that is required,again bought in by bill harrigan. 
seaeagles

seaeagles

zef,i think a direct pass or flat is okay in general,but a lot that are called flat are actually forward.as long as the referee is consistant in calling them.....hang on that is never is it? maybe we have to hope for a miracle? 
seaeagles

seaeagles

in talking about the rules,what was ever wrong with the old shepherding rule ? it was at least a black & white rule instead of the obstruction rule when players & fans have to wait 30 mins.to see if a try has actually been scored or not.it drives me crazy & in the end you don't care as you think,lets just get on with the game please! 
Balso

Balso

@seaeagles you lost mate . You should be bleeding . Not blogging on opposition pages . 
GLTD

GLTD

@seaeagles. think it's all primed for Souths.

They don't mind us bringing the crowds and the ratings but taking home the trophys a different kettle of fish.

Everybody hates us, the referring and a total lack of 50/50 calls over the next two weeks will be blatantly obvious.

The NRL loves manufacturing fairytales .. We're the evil character..

We'd only win if Tarantino was the director not Gould, Politis and Gymgel.

It'll take a monumental effort from the Dogs.. Hope I'm wrong obviously.

Penriff v Souffs .. GF .. Souffs 13+

bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Bradsm 111 will be the kennel so id say that aisle and the surrounding areas 111-120 will be blue and white 
Balso

Balso

One game at a time GLTD 
annav3

annav3

Sat TV #NRLfinals Nine 811k (Syd 588k Bri 223k) GEM 90k (Mel 65k Ade 11k Per 14k) 
annav3

annav3

Fri TV #NRLfinals Nine 782k (Syd 490k Bri 292k) GEM 88k (Mel 50k Ade 17k Per 21k) 
Nancy

Nancy

I am exhausted didn't get home after the game till 3 am, a very good time was had by all. Isn't it great to be a Bulldog supporter? Just want to mention the stats for Aiden Tolman .... 25 runs for 211 metres and 46 tackles in 62 minutes can't get much better than that, fantastic effort . Sam Perrett dropped a bomb but was fantastic the whole match, he has been great all year.

The halves outplayed their counterparts by a long way. Hokko injury is more than scar tissue, hope he can get through.

I hope Jackson doesn't get charged but you never know with the imbeciles at the NRL and he has carry over points.

Tim Browne might be cleared this week but I wouldn't risk him. Lloyd Perrett may be fit too. 
Nancy

Nancy

@bradsm I don't know where Polly McCardle is now. 
Nancy

Nancy

Just watched my 2nd team Leicester City come from 3-1 down to beat Man U 5-3 so sweeeeet. The Foxes are going great guns. Ulloa and Cambiasso fantastic signings and Vardy who was playing in non-league football 2 years ago killed them. Woohooo stick that up ya Man U! Should have spent more than 150 mil pound. The Foxes prove again that money can't buy team spirit. 
Nancy

Nancy

How are the Liverpoo fans? Very quiet haha. At least your not 12th like Man U .... just looking oh 11th that's so much better. 
Nancy

Nancy

@seaeagles do you know Mitch Newton on here is not really Newton? Also Newton was an average player who had a few good games, nothing more. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

seaeagles - nothing sensible to say ,you poor excuse for a human fastwater! get a brain & you will be dangerous!
ALX21 - Semi FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181