The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

daniel3

daniel3

Anthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineWanna say lot of peeps deal with problems differently! All I wanna see is @BenBarba03 back killing it! bra **** all haterz & thosetalkinshitAnthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineNow just let the man get through his problems & comeback to what he does best #runshit keep your head up my man! Stay strong ✊Right into his corner now. Leae him alone Choc. 
View all 19406 comments
vallo440

vallo440

Doesn't look good. Not sure what tactics Dessie has sent them out with but at the moment its amatuer hour with the Bulldogs. No structure, no purpose, no clue. 
IanC

IanC

Pathetic first half by the Dogs. The Cowboys have nothing but are still better than we are! 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Not a good half
Let's hope second is better 
vallo440

vallo440

Absolutely correct Ian. Cowboys are woeful and we are making them look like the Dallas Cowboys. 
Slinky

Slinky

Are the Dallas Cowboys any good? 
vallo440

vallo440

@Slinky, not sure mate but I couldn't think of any other team so it was them. I've had a few glasses of claret you see...... 
vallo440

vallo440

Farout! Where the hell was Corey Thompson? What the friggin hell was he doing so far infield leaving his opposite unmarked. 
Mlad

Mlad

Looking like teams have worked out our weak defence on the flanks . Really need the Josh's out there . 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Didn't think we could be worse than last week but the again 
vallo440

vallo440

Dogs need to score in the next 10mins or its good night. Can't understand why this team does this to us. You'd think after the absolute shellacking they copped last week from a rubbish team like Wests they back it up with a blinder to save face but we get this garbage instead. 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

Ok I'll go ahead and say it....
We are taking up a top 8 spot from a team that actually deserves it!

Slinky

Slinky

Calm down mate! We won't be in the top 8 much longer. The universe will correct itself.

Lucky I'm watching reruns of The Pirates of the Caribbean. 
Slinky

Slinky

Maybe there is hope... There is always hope... 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Well well well we are going from bad to worse
That was worse than tigers game we will get smashed by Penrith 
vallo440

vallo440

Good night. Shut the gate. Ta ta. F@##$%$#@#$%^ 
PJGB

PJGB

When do we change our name to Kasiano, Graham, Finucane, Jackson and a bunch of nuffies?

What a farce. What an indictment on Rugby League that this team was playing for equal top spot this late in the season. To only put 12 points on a Cowboys team who are always crap in Sydney (and played like again in the first 20 minutes) is pathetic.

And can someone let me know when we get the new-and-improved post-origin Hodkinson? We have the next Mitchell Pearce in our midst, and it's tough to be patient. 
Slinky

Slinky

The problem with this year is that all teams suck. No team stand out. Even the top 4.

Previous years the top 4 are usually are untouchable. This year the whole competition is quite mediocre. 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

Forget this rubbish. There is a beauty of a game on 7mate between Hawthorn and Sydney.
C'mon Hawks. Show us what a REAL footy team can do! 
Mlad

Mlad

At least we are still in the top 4 which is strange in itself 
vallo440

vallo440

No excuses. Absolutely no excuses after what they dished out last week. This was our home game and we should've made amends. We showed absolutey no respect for the Cowboys. We let them roll us big time. This is meant to be a professional outfit and this team showed us tonight how immature they can be. There is no other explanation. I would've accepted a loss tonight if we had won last week. Josh Jackson for mine was outstanding in a side of very poor and somewhat disinterested players. This is the business end of the season and we are falling in a heap. It's not round 3, 4 or 5 for goodness sakes. 
hounddog

hounddog

Hopefully, we will improve if we get a few players back in particular Tolman, Morris & Reynolds.
We lost the game in the first 10 minutes, we had a lot of ball at their end and did not execute well.
Hodko had a very bad night but seemed to improve a bit towards the end.
The Cowboys were playing for their season and showed a bit more grit in defense than normal.
The problem is we are easy to defend against as we don't throw a lot at teams.
Once you fall fair behind at night it is hard to catch ... our blokes were trying very hard for the last 30 minutes..... but there is no excuse for our start to the game.
It could go either way hopefully it is the wake up call we needed and our injured troops are not far away.
If we do get the the back end I wonder if we will have enough points in us to be a serious threat.
I don't blame fans for being negative, but it is too early to write us off.

Bushman

Bushman

Got home to see the last 12 minutes, I am very sick, don't think I'll be able to watch the replay, would not be surprised if we did not win another game this year. 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

If the Dogs turn up with about 30% of the heart the Hawks do every week, they'll be a top team.
How you can be flat after last weeks drubbing is dumbfounding. Des has a lot to answer. 
OldDogFan

OldDogFan

Seems like we have the firepower of a cap gun. On the last two weeks performances if we even get to the semis we will be cannon fodder. It is glaringly obvious that we are wanting in the depth department. Not bagging out the new blokes and I am not saying they are not first grade material, but at the moment they are under developed. Now Des has a dilemma, do we keep them in and bring their skills up to speed and have massive depth next year or keep mixing and matching and watch our season go down the gurgler without any advancement. But then you never know what the next seven games will bring... A miracle I hope, cause if its flying under the radar Des wants , he has now well and truly got it. 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Why is des so calm what happened to breaking doors he doesn't seem to have the influence on our boys like he had at manly 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

OldDogFan, there was a shot of Des in the box chewing his fingernails to the roots.
There is no radar. This is as good as we get.
Reynolds might be able to provide some spark, but Morris won't. He is not your Justin Hodges type of centre that goes looking for the ball when the chips are down. If the ball isn't passed to him, he'll never see it.
We need a matchwinner or 2.....
An Alex Johnston will do

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

DavidHatch - Was on last Sunday. Weir SS defeated Cairns West SS in Final. Not sure where Weir go next.
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168