The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

daniel3

daniel3

Anthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineWanna say lot of peeps deal with problems differently! All I wanna see is @BenBarba03 back killing it! bra **** all haterz & thosetalkinshitAnthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineNow just let the man get through his problems & comeback to what he does best #runshit keep your head up my man! Stay strong ✊Right into his corner now. Leae him alone Choc. 
View all 21658 comments
seaeagles

seaeagles

salary cap restrictions make it extremely tough over a long season for coaches it should be remembered,unless of course your at souths,roosters & broncos,they don't have any cap.rest assured when the whips are cracking des can always be relied on to produce! 
OldDogFan

OldDogFan

I have been reading in other places on the net and the Manly fans are bitching and bellyaching that Manly were "robbed" in last Saturdays game. Notably about Reynolds being offside in one of Manlys attempts at field goal. Looking at the pictures provided Manly were playing the ball 13 metres out and the ref had us back on the goal line. Reynolds was 2 or 3 metres out so how could he have been offside. Plus the fact that Manly fans conveniently overlooked all the decisions during the second half that allowed them to get back into the game. As Midnight Oil once sang " Short memories" 
bradsm

bradsm

Bloody ticketek bunch of incompetent morons. I logged in just after 10am to get tickets in aisle111 the kennel.Got family ticket and confirmation email. About 4pm I get a phone call from them about there has been a technical glitch and anyone who bought a family ticket was only allocated 1 seat. They have to refund the original purchase and I have to by another family ticket. Of course by that stage Aisle 111 is sold out and nothing ticketek can do so I end up with Aisle 113 and dearer tickets how the f uck does that work?. Bloody bunch of useless turds. You do the right thing log in early and get shafted. 
MitchNewton

MitchNewton

@bradsm. Same thing happened to us. We payed for 18 and got 6. 1 for each of the 4 family tickets and two adults. Useless they are. 
bradsm

bradsm

What aisle did you end up in? 
Balso

Balso

Yes Drouboy spot on The Mad Scientist has really proved himself this year with all that was thrown his way . SOO suspensions injuries etc . I have given Des a couple of sprays this season but I am happy to say I am just a nuf nuf . 
IanC

IanC

@Bradsm I said this every year. The opposite of competence is Ticketek. I cannot believe they get the gig every year. 
dan_o

dan_o

We had the same debacle brad. Don't know how but still ended up in isle 111. 
Slinky

Slinky

I'm torn. I don't know who I want to lose between soufs and the chickens.

Which club has less tattoos? 
Balso

Balso

I hate Roosters more and Souths deserve a shot BUT BUT BUT I would much rather beat Roosters in the GF . I know that is getting ahead of the game but what could be better than belting the Roosters in the Grand Final ? The best part of this game Slinky is I can watch completely relaxed . 
hounddog

hounddog

Best result from the Chooks v Soufs - replay on Tuesday after teams could not be separated in extra time and 6 players from each side suspended for Chicken Wing tackles :)
and JWH suspended for 3 years after punching the ref :)

hounddog

hounddog

Souths win replay 50-0 but have 3 more players suspended for chicken wings ....
South are short of players, but Melbourne agree to loan them Ben Roberts for the GF vs the Dogs. :) 
DrewBou

DrewBou

I can handle Souffs being in GF but I definitely don't want the rorters there. I don't want the rorters to have any chance of going back to back. Imagine SBW with back to back premierships, yuk!! A GF qualifier win for Souffs would probably be like a GF win for them, imagine the emotion of making it to GF after so many years. They would probably be easy pickings a week later in the big dance, besides I think if we can make it we'll have a better chance against souffs. On Penrith, Soward is the key, shut him down, you shut penrith down. 
Nancy

Nancy

No use stressing about the other match whatever will be will be as the song goes. Hayne and Badger are the refs and Luke Phillips in the box who hates the Bulldogs with a passion. Glad we haven't got Sutton because he has a real dislike of Ennis not that any ref likes him but Sutton really despises him. 
hounddog

hounddog

I would also rather Souths, we have a better chance of beating them.
But if one of those 2 teams was to win the GF, I would rather Souths.
Against Penrith our main problem is playing to our full potential and taking our chances when we get them. If we get it all together, we will hopefully be too good for them.

Balso

Balso

@Nancy don't let the refs douse what should be a great occasion . The refs are good for a target when we need a scrum feed . Just kick into them . 
Nancy

Nancy

I'd like to kick the ball into a certain region:) 
Bushman

Bushman

I think that Souths and Bulldogs have a bigger fan base then the rotters and panthers, so it would be in the NRL's best interest, if they want ratings to insure a Souts V Bulldogs GF. 
DrewBou

DrewBou

You know what Bushman, I can see that happening 
OldDogFan

OldDogFan

It's funny you should say that Bushman, because that same very statement has been made earlier this week. 
Balso

Balso

It would be a great Grand Final Bushman . We certainly wouldn't have the press with us that week lol . It would be an orgy of South Sydney sentimentality . Again though it is jumping the gun . Respect to the Panthers right here . I really respect them as a team and we have to blow them away from the get go ( seeing as that is our strength these days ).

OldDogFan

OldDogFan

Too true Balso, take the Panthers lightly at our own peril. In addition we shut off at half time and fail to tick over the scoreboard in the second half and we may be celebrating an early Mad Monday 
OldDogFan

OldDogFan

@Balso just arrived back in Perth after spending a week in Orange. Holy sh!t is it still cold over there!!!!! 
Balso

Balso

Harden up ODG we had a very warm day today in fact . Let me know next time you are in Orange mate we will have a beer . Come on Bulldogs . 
OldDogFan

OldDogFan

It'll be a while Balso but I'll let you know. Had a flying visit to welcome the newest member of the family into the world. Grandchild No.10. Hopefully I can get a Bulldogs contingent happening. I have years to work on this project hahahahaha. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Preliminary FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
seaeagles - nothing sensible to say ,you poor excuse for a human fastwater! get a brain & you will be dangerous!
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181