The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

daniel3

daniel3

Anthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineWanna say lot of peeps deal with problems differently! All I wanna see is @BenBarba03 back killing it! bra **** all haterz & thosetalkinshitAnthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineNow just let the man get through his problems & comeback to what he does best #runshit keep your head up my man! Stay strong ✊Right into his corner now. Leae him alone Choc. 
View all 17356 comments
Nancy

Nancy

Hehe keep singing it Balso. I just love James Graham absolutely love him! 
Balso

Balso

Interesting observation Brad and if you are right , the refs are pretty hard done by .

Nancy

Nancy

The refs aren't hard done by but they are incompetent by design a lot of the time. Funny how the same teams get shafted time and time again. 
Balso

Balso

Not you as well 
Nancy

Nancy

As someone once said the only good ref is a dead one hehehe. 
Hartley

Hartley

@Balso & @Nancy good to see you both doing the midnight rounds like old times!! I'm sorry I missed out on all the fun. Next time perhaps ;) 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

What a beautiful morning and weekend bulldog fans
I think the dogs are still having a party
Proud to be a bulldog 
Zef.

Zef.

The most pleasing thing out of last night's game for me is an intangible one - once we got to 12-14 I just knew we were gonna get them, had no real doubt about it, just a matter of time.

Contrast it to 4 weeks ago v Penrith where we were leading with minutes to go and I just knew we were gonna blow it, had no real doubt about it, just a matter of time.

Don't know why, I just knew it.

Again Klemmer does the real hard yards, the yards nobody else want to try are his bread and butter. Put him against a wall and he's where he wants to start.

And Mick, f*** me you do some defence man. 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Ennis should be signed we're lost when he's not on the field 
Slinky

Slinky

Mick took on that charging bull burgess head on and didn't bugde an inch backwards 
PJGB

PJGB

Ennis is a strange player. With the ball in hand he runs to the nearest defender, ducks his head and submits to the tackle. So frustrating. But in defence himself he'd be willing to stick his body in front of a flying semi trailer. So courageous. 
Nancy

Nancy

Congratulations to the Harold Matthews side on winning their playoff game, beating Manly 26-6 this morning. They had a horror draw and scaped into the playoffs at 7th, live to fight another week, well done boys! 
Nancy

Nancy

Nobody could argue about Ennis' courage. I'm sure Burgess was shocked to not even push him back a centimetre, for his size he is extremely strong. 
Hartley

Hartley

How Ramires wasn't sent off for that I'll never know. He's not going to be playing against LFC it seems, and rightly so. Disgusting 
Balso

Balso

Wow Chelsea lose . No easy games now . Come on Liverpool . 
Hartley

Hartley

@Balso we'll take each game as they come mate as each one is a final for us. Hugely surprising result but means nothing if we can't beat Norwich. 
bradsm

bradsm

@Balso and Hartley - is Borini worth more to Liverpool at Sunderland than at Liverpool? Very surprising result again from Sunderland 2 games in a row they have seemingly done the unbelievable. Won't mean anything if Liverpool don't take care of business against Norwich and if anything means a more fired up Chelsea will come to Anfield having to win. 
bradsm

bradsm

This is what made Ferguson so great at United. They usually won the games they were supposed to so the odd slip up against the big teams didn't usually matter 
ToddH

ToddH

Great result but will mean nothing unless we beat Norwich. Hopefully Suarez grabs his usual hat trick. Massive 3 points. 
Zef.

Zef.

Hodgko certainly has a pair of guns. 
BloodyNora

BloodyNora

I still think Saints should've been given their 2 competition points. How many times do the refs call the play back to say play it again or whatever when something is wrong. It's just not right. Storm should be in 12th position not 8th & Saints should be in 3rd not 6th. It shuffles around all the teams in between too, so in turn it'll influence which sides make up the final 8 at the end of the season & who plays who in the finals. The NRL really messed up there & even though they admitted it, it doesn't fix their mistake. One team gets rewarded for that mistake & the other gets rorted out of their points. 
Belcobulldog

Belcobulldog

Hope everyone had a great Easter.

Balso

Balso

It would create a nightmare of retrospective points allocation . Working out which team was hard done by the most in every game . The NRL are better off never creating that precedent 
Balso

Balso

You can't beat pure speed for excitement and game changing possibility . That Anthony Milford is absolute lightning . Another great example is Gareth Bales goal in the Copa del Rey . 
steveswr

steveswr

The second half of the Canberra Melbourne game was a cracker, essentially though 2 teams who are really schite in the forwards, Yeah Melbourne have Cameron Smith but honestly little else and their fall from grace is not that surprising. Cronk is well down on form. Canberra tried hard to lose it with Brett White trying desperately to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Tilse is what you would call awkward at best and the best thing that you could say in their favour is that Learoy-Lahrs is either injured or out of favour. Canberra's backs were great though and one of their tries could be try of the year. Reece Robinson is a good player. 
BloodyNora

BloodyNora

Balso, what you say is fair enough for 'during' the 80 minutes of a match. There's plenty of tough calls, wrong penalties & so forth that can result in a try being the difference come full time, but the Saints/Storm match had Saints with the most points at full time & fair winners. You can't play the ball after 80 mins are up & the NRL know it. It'll be swept under the carpet but it's frustrating that these days with so many cameras, video refs etc that this has happened. Otherwise, quickly get Josh Morris down to ANZ, C'bury can still get a draw against the Broncos early in the year. What's one more attacking play after a match is over these days. I'm being ridiculous but no more than the NRL is with this one. They didn't hesitate to go back & dock C'bury 2 points when Andrew Ryan was a 14th player on the field for about 2 seconds that time. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168