The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

daniel3

daniel3

Anthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineWanna say lot of peeps deal with problems differently! All I wanna see is @BenBarba03 back killing it! bra **** all haterz & thosetalkinshitAnthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineNow just let the man get through his problems & comeback to what he does best #runshit keep your head up my man! Stay strong ✊Right into his corner now. Leae him alone Choc. 
View all 19519 comments
Nancy

Nancy

I should have mentioned earlier that last Saturday Graham Herring, a 2nd rower in the early 70s passed away from cancer at only 64. He was a member of the great 71 and 72 reserve grade premiership winning sides. They were unbelievably good teams. He was a lovely person and deserves a mention. 
Bushman

Bushman

@seaeagles; Weather you are playing jokes with us bulldogs supporters, or weather you are a Manly supporter is your business, after all we had someone who called himself Smack on our previous site for quite a while, who supported Parra.
As far as us winning against Penrith because they played so badly last week. Let me remind you that a fair few teams we played this year have played poorly the week prior to playing us only to play out of their skins and beat us easily the following week, including the Rotters, Manly and 2 weeks ago the Tigers.
The Panthers won't be the same side that lost to the Sharks come this Friday night. 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

@Bushman Are we for 1second suggesting that seaegles is not Kcams? 
seaeagles

seaeagles

bushman, I enjoy a good laugh at the best of times however when im talking footy I am quite serious really! I watch nearly every game each week as most likely you guys do as well.i have nothing against Penrith,but Cronulla wanted it more & fifita played his only decent game this season.please forget that I mentioned that name,as I reckon he is generally an over-rated player.penrith play extremely structured footy,that can be boring to watch.you might have to watch out for Moylan at the back,he can play & injury-free will get better,mansour is still out? they have a pretty good pack,but yours is stronger mate.hasler & tooves are very similar with imparting their passion into their teams as you know.most clubs have a hiccup or 2 through a long-gruelling season,but the old-saying of the cream rising to the top will come to the 4. you will be right mate,keep the faith.in with regard that a few teams that played poorly the week before & then turned up to play the next week,we could maybe put some of this inconsistency down to poor or perhaps biased referees.i remember after you guys lost to the tigers des approached refs boss archer,about only 1 team out on the field being refereed! a great observation I would say,look at all the betting going on with sports,i don't believe we are all na├»ve enough to think that every result we see is a clean one without a little corruption involved somewhere? I think dessie was getting around to that point in his press conference after the loss to the tigers! Reynolds inclusion,with a few rockets from des,will see you guys back in the winners circle.i just love my footy mate.cheers seaeagles. 
hounddog

hounddog

The Panthers have a new half play this week Will Smith ... we may have to watch him.
Apparently he has quit Hollywood for the big time :) 
seaeagles

seaeagles

well said houndog,you are spot on,i love it mate!cheers seaeagles. 
BloodyNora

BloodyNora

I can't believe it's true.

Todd carney has been photographed with the Corby sisters in Bali, partying.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/10561806_784909378226822_7217379019009207316_n.jpg 
hounddog

hounddog

That is an interesting question ..... Who is smarter Todd Carney or the Corby sisters?
I vote for the nearby monkey. 
hounddog

hounddog

I did not click on the photo link ... the address looks unusual. 
Slinky

Slinky

Looks legit... 
Slinky

Slinky

The photo I mean. 
hounddog

hounddog

Yes, the photo is now on SMH.

steveswr

steveswr

HD...you would have to say the Corby Sisters...some poor demented fools actually think Schapelle was innocent...g'day Wes.. Find one who thinks Carney isn't a dope of the highest proportion and may change mind....though in reality you are correct. 
Slinky

Slinky

Now the Australian Commonwealth Team are having a cat fight. Bunch of women they are... They are this time. 
annav3

annav3

Krisnan Inu signs with French rugby 
Nancy

Nancy

Check out Instagram to see Inu's goodbye message. Top person and I wish him well in France. Pity he just couldn't be consistent enough but on his day he was a fantastic player. Well liked by everyone and great for team morale. 
Slinky

Slinky

Is this an immediate release or end of season?

How much do we save on the cap now Ennis and Inu are gone? 
Nancy

Nancy

Immediate release for Inu. About 650k on the cap, maybe a bit less. 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

So sad to read Inu's message what a great guy and a gorgeous smile gonnaiss him big time
Good bye and good luck will always be a bulldog
PROUD TO BE A BULLDOG 
bradsm

bradsm

I don't know why we let Inu go now when we are so thin in the outside backs. He was inconsistant but on his day could do the unbelievable. 
MitchNewton

MitchNewton

Perhaps to free up salary cap space. This French move might have been a now or never deal. 
hounddog

hounddog

@bradsm .. I think Inu has waited until we got some troops back. I now think Stanley and possibly MBye are preferred to Inu in the centers. If Inu hung around at the dogs he would probably be playing NSW cup next year. 
Slinky

Slinky

We need space in the cap for more forwards... 
hounddog

hounddog

@Slinky Don't forget UB1 for fullback ..... the club needs to sign someone who .......... know the 3 R's ..... Rum, Reggae and Rasta. 
Slinky

Slinky

Could cause a few women to cry cause we have Sherrif Brown on the wing... 
Balso

Balso

I liked Inu the Japanese dog . Good luck to him .

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - RD 21 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeStorm14 J.Turpin15 C.GaloRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.Nikorima14 W.BrimsonCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Ba...
Fromthenest - Well there you go. Apparently Wide Bay's final is being played Thursday between Norville SS of Bundy and St Pat's Gympie. I am lead to be...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181