The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

daniel3

daniel3

Anthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineWanna say lot of peeps deal with problems differently! All I wanna see is @BenBarba03 back killing it! bra **** all haterz & thosetalkinshitAnthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineNow just let the man get through his problems & comeback to what he does best #runshit keep your head up my man! Stay strong ✊Right into his corner now. Leae him alone Choc. 
View all 17447 comments
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

who's scarier: The eerie looking Milat or the killer in Wolf Creek? 
Bulldogrob

Bulldogrob

Milat as he has real form on the board. 
IanC

IanC

The killer in Wolf Creek did it all on his own. Milat used most of his immediate family to help out! 
Slinky

Slinky

I lolled on the train at ianc comment 
annav3

annav3

why are our lower grade teams under performing? this is an outrage 
annav3

annav3

i would like to retain Mick Ennis however I do think we need to plan for the future with LIchaa..it is a conumdrem 
annav3

annav3

the bulldogs teamstore at belmore is a bit dumpy will it look better? not sure of the reasoning behind moving the store from a shopping centre to down town Belmore 
Axe

Axe

Anyone read this today in the blog with Paul Kent? WTF is he talking about?

Q)I would like your honest reason for always bagging out the Bulldogs. You seem to hate the club? I would like an honest response. Is it our great success that hurts you?

PK) I far from hate the club. But while I don't always say EVERYTHING I know, it helps form my opinion. Maybe I just know a little more than what the wider public gets told 
Axe

Axe

What is he talking about when he says "But while I don't always say EVERYTHING I know, it helps form my opinion. Maybe I just know a little more than what the wider public gets told" 
IanC

IanC

Who gives a flying fekk what an odious mong like Paul Kent says, thinks or writes. Were he to drop dead tomorrow I would be happy dance on his grave. 
Mlad

Mlad

Bulldog media bashing has been a favourite past time from certain media people and outlets for 30 years or so. Basically began during the Ryan years . Even he critics the club himself sometimes on ABC. Surprised people are still stunned and shocked what is written.
Anyway I think Dessie has finally found the Dogs of War we like too see. 2012 was probably a lucky year on the back of Barba, 2013 too many distruptions. I liike the new young forwards now Klemmer, Jackson , Browne , Burr, finucane . Reminds me of the Langmack and co early years. 
Nancy

Nancy

@Anna they bought the shop for $1,056,000 so it is here to stay. The are renovating out the back and then will do the front. Should have completed them before opening as it looks terrible. Will save money in the long run with no huge rent money. I am sure the idea is to get people to come to the shop and then go the Leagues Club.

Instead of spending over $1mil why couldn't they have the shop in the Leagues Club like they used to? Too simple a solution I suppose. 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

So just to confirm... Is the Bulldogs store in Centro still there or not? 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Not its gooonnneee

steveswr

steveswr

What about the one in Bankstown square?? Honestly I can't believe they renamed Bankstown Square "Centro".....iconic widely recognised shopping centre. No wonder Centro was on the skids. F***wits incorporated...actually probably a more dynamic name than "Centro". 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Isn't it bankstown Central now 
steveswr

steveswr

What ever it is now doesn't matter.....that is the point...when someone changes the name of something so iconic you have to question why. It would be roughly the equivalent of changing coca cola to "yak's p***"

bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Yeh I know lol
Who cares 
hounddog

hounddog

With Des I think the focus on the lower grades is on developing players, not winning comps.
That is why Lloyd Perrett and many other players from last years NYC are playing NSW cup.
Which is probably why we are struggling in the lower grades at present as young players need time adjust to a higher standard.

That mostly explains the NYC, but in NSW cup we should be going much better. Some of the ex-NRL players in the team seem to be under performing and you wonder if their attitude is right.

My impression is the current NYC coach looks like a good coach, but has probably taken over the side at a bad time, The NYC side seems to be lacking props, direction from the halves and some players don't seem to up to it defensively. If/when Cox is back he will improve the side. 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

Houndog its worth noting that average form in NSW cup doesn't necessarily equate to failure or average form when promoted to first grade.
Some players like Lafai look like they going through the motions in Cup, yet when they move up to firsts, they kill it.
I think Inu is a similar type player. He is better suited to NRL than Cup. It's a shame that his attitude problems are preventing him from selected ahead of Mitch Brown. 
annav3

annav3

@nancy what are your thoughts for a six star hotel in belmore? who comes up with these decisions..it is ridiculous 
annav3

annav3

FOX SPORTS NRL ‏@FOXNRLLive 3m

The line-up of Guests tonight on #Sterlo is @Wests_Tigers Luke Brooks, @TheParraEels Jarryd Hayne & @NRL_Bulldogs Mick Ennis. 7:30pm. 
hounddog

hounddog

@Marki I agree but it still would be a good idea for players to have a dig in NSW cup if they want to play NRL. It is probably just a mental thing... they can't get excited about playing NSW cup.

While the NRL squad is going well at the moment, I do agree we need to find a a bit more if we want to win the comp. One of the improvements could be Inu and Stanley on the wings.

In a lot of seasons the team that wins the comp shows their winning hand in around round 20.
So there is plenty of time to find our best combination.

Mickdog

Mickdog

Once again. The reason Inu isn't playing first grade in front of Mitch Brown is because Des sees him as a centre not a winger. In today's game I tend to agree that the positions are quite different and agree with Des on this one. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

boaa - Depending on finals performance Hudson may force tatipata or Allan out. Bench could be peacock sula sioasa Wilshire and noema
giggi.delo - With notable players missing such as Ponga,O'Hara,Dressler,Garner etc.... This is what I could salvage of the remaining QLD team.This in ...
buckmajor - Thanks Steve, forgot to check back here lol.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Results Broncos: J.Nikorima 3 tries, 5 goals
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168