The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

daniel3

daniel3

Anthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineWanna say lot of peeps deal with problems differently! All I wanna see is @BenBarba03 back killing it! bra **** all haterz & thosetalkinshitAnthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineNow just let the man get through his problems & comeback to what he does best #runshit keep your head up my man! Stay strong ✊Right into his corner now. Leae him alone Choc. 
View all 21673 comments
hounddog

hounddog

I would also rather Souths, we have a better chance of beating them.
But if one of those 2 teams was to win the GF, I would rather Souths.
Against Penrith our main problem is playing to our full potential and taking our chances when we get them. If we get it all together, we will hopefully be too good for them.

Balso

Balso

@Nancy don't let the refs douse what should be a great occasion . The refs are good for a target when we need a scrum feed . Just kick into them . 
Nancy

Nancy

I'd like to kick the ball into a certain region:) 
Bushman

Bushman

I think that Souths and Bulldogs have a bigger fan base then the rotters and panthers, so it would be in the NRL's best interest, if they want ratings to insure a Souts V Bulldogs GF. 
DrewBou

DrewBou

You know what Bushman, I can see that happening 
OldDogFan

OldDogFan

It's funny you should say that Bushman, because that same very statement has been made earlier this week. 
Balso

Balso

It would be a great Grand Final Bushman . We certainly wouldn't have the press with us that week lol . It would be an orgy of South Sydney sentimentality . Again though it is jumping the gun . Respect to the Panthers right here . I really respect them as a team and we have to blow them away from the get go ( seeing as that is our strength these days ).

OldDogFan

OldDogFan

Too true Balso, take the Panthers lightly at our own peril. In addition we shut off at half time and fail to tick over the scoreboard in the second half and we may be celebrating an early Mad Monday 
OldDogFan

OldDogFan

@Balso just arrived back in Perth after spending a week in Orange. Holy sh!t is it still cold over there!!!!! 
Balso

Balso

Harden up ODG we had a very warm day today in fact . Let me know next time you are in Orange mate we will have a beer . Come on Bulldogs . 
OldDogFan

OldDogFan

It'll be a while Balso but I'll let you know. Had a flying visit to welcome the newest member of the family into the world. Grandchild No.10. Hopefully I can get a Bulldogs contingent happening. I have years to work on this project hahahahaha. 
bradsm

bradsm

@Ianc - yep they are bloody joke. How hard can it be selling tickets to a sporting event. You going to the game? 
IanC

IanC

No Brad can't make it so will have to watch it on Channel 9 on mute. 
Bushman

Bushman

I do to Ian but very very unfortunately I don't get to enjoy any of their commercials either that way. 
dan_o

dan_o

All the positive Idris media is sickening. He wanted to stay.... BS the pot plant chased the coin and the high life on the Goldy. 
dan_o

dan_o

Oh and by the way, Jamie Soward isnt the milkman, he is a .... 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

@bulldogsette I really do hope O'Hanlon makes a recovery and has a future in the game. I liked him from his days at Parra and believe he has got good attributes to become a good ball playing back rower. Des obviously likes the kid.

Luckily he plays in the forwards and unlike Jharal who had to give the game away, he should be able to make a successful comeback. It would be a tough pill to swallow if he had to give it away... 
steveswr

steveswr

There was a classic game on Fox this morning and it turned out to be Newcastle V Rorters. Lo & behold the first thing I saw was two Rorters team mates Minichello & Luke Phillips. Whilst it is okay to have ex players in the refereeing ranks I do think that it would be more than coincidence that Phillips appears to get a fair share of Rorters games. 
Dogzmafia

Dogzmafia

Dogs to win 22-12 MOM TOLMAN FTS THOMPSON LTS LAFAI CROWD 50K + #WGT 
steveswr

steveswr

Speaking of Corey Thompson would he be in line for rookie of the year?? I know there may be a couple of Penrith or North Queensland players but despite criticism of a pallid kind by a few of the regular suspects he is a player with a huge ticker. 
hounddog

hounddog

Yes, Thompson has been great and seems to be improving each week.
It does show that wingers and fullbacks don't necessarily need to be big tall players .... I know height helps under the high ball ..... but smaller more mobile guys a better at clearing up grubbers etc.
Overall the quality of the player is more important than their size, Thompson and Perret are clearly up to NRL standard, I can name a number of taller players who aren't.
All things consider I prefer taller wingers and a small fast fullback like Slater/Bowen.
The fullback can get more help/protection with high kicks and speed to clean up grubbers is more important.
Dogzmafia's prediction of Tolman for MOM is a good bet.
If we win you can expect Tolman and Graham to have big games as usual, Graham has picked up a few MOM awards, so the judges may feel like a change. 
steveswr

steveswr

I love this video...the beauty and the beast....

Marki_V1

Marki_V1

@steve the rookie of the year will be Alex Johnston of Souths without a shadow of doubt
and deservedly so I might add
This kid has burst onto the scene and maintained an extraordinary level of try scoring ability. He is of course helped by Souths fortunes this season, but has excelled in any case.

He is my choice 
GLTD

GLTD

Thompson reminds me of elmasri .. He seems to find ways through and comes across dependable.. As he's confidence grows he will get even better. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Preliminary FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
seaeagles - nothing sensible to say ,you poor excuse for a human fastwater! get a brain & you will be dangerous!
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181