The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

daniel3

daniel3

Anthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineWanna say lot of peeps deal with problems differently! All I wanna see is @BenBarba03 back killing it! bra **** all haterz & thosetalkinshitAnthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineNow just let the man get through his problems & comeback to what he does best #runshit keep your head up my man! Stay strong ✊Right into his corner now. Leae him alone Choc. 
View all 19380 comments
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Probably confirming lichaa 
Bushman

Bushman

If twitter were referring to our signing of a FB you can be sure that it was once again someone peddling BS, I don't mean the Brett Stuart. 
Nancy

Nancy

As usual the twitter frenzy wrong, Tim Browne extends his contract for a further year till end of '16. 
annav3

annav3

tough week in the office Nancy hit me up with some good bulldogs news :) 
Nancy

Nancy

Don't you love how the Bulldogs hype something so people get into a frenzy only to be let down with a minor extension? They are so cruel:)) 
Nancy

Nancy

@annav3 What do want to hear, lets see .... is it Brett or Kurtley or Jarrod or good old Josh ? The soap opera continues and like all good soap operas it goes on and on and on ..... 
Slinky

Slinky

How come we do so well at the commonwealth games and break all records competing against Fiji but seriously suck at the Olympics 
BloodyNora

BloodyNora

I didn't know C'bury were after Karmichael Hunt (600-700k). Well they missed out, another one off to Union. 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

Bummer. KHunt is a good player. Could have been a good acquisition. 
steveswr

steveswr

Was Harmichael the first player to do the mid air on the spot skip which seems to be a part of the running routine of just about every fullback & winger going round nowadays. 
hounddog

hounddog

I see Manly are talking about extending Watmough and Matai, but so far not BS.
I've also come to the conclusion that Gutherson is the best young fullback going around.
So the Gutherson/Stewart situation is bit similar to DCE/Hodko.
Stewart is probably the better, player but Gutherson is young and fast and seems to have the complete skill set.
If Manly extend Stewart the Dogs or another club could pounce on Gutherson.
Manly may weight it all up and decide to release BS, or he may have a release clause as mentioned by Nancy.
We need to improve our scouting / recruitment and player development, but short term it is fun poaching Manly players....... 
Bushman

Bushman

I guess we just don't have much left in our cap, K Hunt IMO was one of the very best when he was playing for the Broncos.
Since then he would have had to improve both his kicking game and his ability under the high ball playing AFL, and would very probably be the most valuable FB if he had returned to League.
I'm sure that Des would not have missed this point, and our club would have done its very best to get him.
If we get Stuart, he will only be a very short term fix even if he stays healthy. 
Bushman

Bushman

AS far as I'm concerned the Commonwealth games are only a micky mouse event compared to the Olympics. 
annav3

annav3

do the bulldogs have the resources and ability to attract marquee talent to the club? 
Slinky

Slinky

Why is there lawn bowls at the commonwealth games? Might as well include a game of Monopoly. 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Anyone at nsw cup game to
Confirm Low is Playing 
annav3

annav3

@nancy were u at the game tonight? shame about the loss. do you live near the church? as I was driving home I saw a lady wearing bulldogs gear opposite the church hurrying home. Pretty dark and quiet around there. 
annav3

annav3

Low did play so did Damian Cook. Tyrone Phillips and Harlan did not play 
GLTD

GLTD

Another come from behind victory .. Just a coincidence .. SPORTSTAB upset to start off the round .. Haha 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Ok thanks for That wonder what our team will be tomorrow 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

What a great game well Done Knights 
Slinky

Slinky

We need to win (obviously). the top 8 is getting very crowded.

Couple more losses and we could be out of the top 8. 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

The top 8 was crowded 2 weeks ago. It's now just taking shape. We had an opportunity to stay on top with Manly last week as well as consolidate a top 4 spot, but blew it.
Results from other teams has allowed us to remain in top 4 so it is vital we win tonight and keep away from the pack.
Our bash and barge game can beat someone like Manly but the teams I fear the most are the ones who throw the ball around and have deep attacking lines (Penrith, Roosters, Souths, Storm etc) 
steveswr

steveswr

Marki..the Warriors are going to put a score on Manly tomorrow and then what are you going to say...last week was a hiccup albeit a pretty big one. The Rorters are still a danger but their "superstar" Mr Pierce is a joke and Maloney shows signs of going off every game. Interesting that a couple of "that has to be a try" (Gould) were overruled by video ref Luke Patten....not that I am suggesting any impropriety. Slinky...I hope you are not serious. Marky I know you are serious and honestly that is a worry. 
Mlad

Mlad

Now that Newcastle and Cronulla have done us a favour can Des fire up the boys tonight ? 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

DavidHatch - Was on last Sunday. Weir SS defeated Cairns West SS in Final. Not sure where Weir go next.
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168