The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

daniel3

daniel3

Anthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineWanna say lot of peeps deal with problems differently! All I wanna see is @BenBarba03 back killing it! bra **** all haterz & thosetalkinshitAnthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineNow just let the man get through his problems & comeback to what he does best #runshit keep your head up my man! Stay strong ✊Right into his corner now. Leae him alone Choc. 
View all 17382 comments
ToddH

ToddH

How good is sterling at the moment. Great goal and an even better pass. Unbelievable. 2-0 after 10 mins c'mon liverpool keep it going. A win here and we have 3 to go. 
ToddH

ToddH

Actually a win here and we only need 7 points from our last 3. 
ToddH

ToddH

Another poor defensive error. C'mon Liverpool don't let this slip from here. 
Balso

Balso

Noara I am glad you realized I was posting to you . Fair point you make . 
Balso

Balso

Three nil ...Come on . 
Balso

Balso

3-1 
ToddH

ToddH

Sterling unbelievable. 
Balso

Balso

Heart Tack material . Thank God that is over . Great result 
ToddH

ToddH

Both the dogs and liverpool doing their best to give me a heart attack. 3 to go. Once again massive game next Sunday. If we beat Chelsea we will win the league. 
IanC

IanC

You will beat Chelsea no doubt about it. We have nothing to play for now other than the Champions League and those two games against Atletico sandwich the Liverpool game so Jose may even play a weakened team at Anfield. I have accepted that Liverpool have won the league and I think Chelsea have as well. 
bradsm

bradsm

I think Liverpool will be hard to catch now. Anfield crowd may get them home against Chelsea who have 2 champions league games in between. Crystal Palace have secured their place in the PL for next year so nothing really for them to play for and I don't think Newcastle have any hope of going to Anfield and winning in the last week. Stranger things have happened but it would take an almighty crash for Liverpool not to win the league now. 
bradsm

bradsm

@IanC - I loved Jose's press conference congratulating the refs. Classic stuff. He knows how bad the refs have been in some games. I didn't think that was a penalty against Chelsea defender last night but possibly Ramierez should have been sent for the elbow. If Chek plays I think Chelsea win last night. 
Hartley

Hartley

@Bradsm football is a funny game and you're only as good as your next one. Chelsea's loss to Sunderland means nothing if we don't beat Chelsea next weekend and this is exactly what Rodgers said after the game. 3 more games, time will tell.

I can't agree with you about Jose's press conference though. He just lacks class that fella, blaming the ref when it was the assistant who called it. Some go your way, others don't and plenty have gone their way this year. Personally I think the manager should show more dignity and respect to the opposition,

I was really impressed by the Man City manager Pellengrini after the loss to LFC, shaking all the 'pool players' hands. THere was a clear penatly missed by the ref but he didn't blame him. Imagine what Mourinho would've been like!!! 
ToddH

ToddH

I don't have an issue if mourinho wants to whinge but his efforts the other day were both lame and poor. He hasn't fronted to a media conference for some time and to refuse to answer questions the way he did was pretty silly. I am all for having a whinge but that was so lame it made him look like a goose. 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Mmmm Brett Stewart in trouble 
Nancy

Nancy

Not the first and won't be the last to be caught drink driving. Why they don't call a cab is beyond me, not like they can't afford it. 
Nancy

Nancy

The word class and Mourinho have never been synonymous. 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Mmmmm so benji wants to return to the nrl 
ToddH

ToddH

Would he be interested in playing fullback? If not you would assume someone who is looking for a 5/8 may be keen. Possibly the broncos and the warriors. Also may depend on salary cap space. Not many teams would have much space. Smart money is he will go to England. 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

I hope no one signs him
He thinks he's bigger than the game 
Slinky

Slinky

yeah i dont like his onfield demeanor. He acts as if hes too cool. 
Mlad

Mlad

Roosters will have room in their cap for Benji 
ToddH

ToddH

The roosters have a 5/8 and half plus their captain is fullback. No chance of going there. 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Great crowd at the tiger v parra game
Balso

Balso

Great atmosphere too and another close exciting game . The footy has been terrific this weekend except of course for the whole shepherd obstruction confusion . With regard to the try not given for Parra . Yes I thought it was a try but what was the player who was running the decoy thinking . With all the scrutiny you would think he would try not to barge into the bloke who of course is going to fall over . Just stupid .

bulldogsette

bulldogsette

These rules are confusing
Very confusing 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Results Broncos: J.Nikorima 3 tries, 5 goals
OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168