The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

daniel3

daniel3

Anthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineWanna say lot of peeps deal with problems differently! All I wanna see is @BenBarba03 back killing it! bra **** all haterz & thosetalkinshitAnthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineNow just let the man get through his problems & comeback to what he does best #runshit keep your head up my man! Stay strong ✊Right into his corner now. Leae him alone Choc. 
View all 17438 comments
BloodyNora

BloodyNora

On 2nd thoughts, Parra have most of their cap tied up in 3 backs already (Hayne, Sandow & Hopoate) so that probably rules them out.
Saints wouldn't have got Widdop away from the Storm for peanuts, but even so they might be the the one club that puts in an offer alongside Cronulla for Benji. I'll believe it when I see it though. I really don't see Canterbury going for it, but they'd certainly consider every player that becomes available. It just seems unlikely to me they'd pay big money to risk playing him out of position. Time will tell, just can't imagine him ending up anywhere besides Cronulla. 
Nancy

Nancy

After witnessing the 40-6 drubbing by the tigers in NSW Cup last week I think it is time Barry Ward came back:)) 
Nancy

Nancy

You poor Man U fans, I feel so sorry for you. 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

Given Benji is not a winger (although he is known to defend out on the wing sometimes), the Dogs might actually make a play for him! 
Bushman

Bushman

@ Benji: My money is on the storm they look a bit out of sorts at present, and appear to have a week spot at no. 6.
As for us, if he could get his Mojo back he could provide the X factor at no.1, Our 6 @ 7 are going really well at present. 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Mmmmm Barry ward
Scary thought 
Slinky

Slinky

Does what's his face still play for Melbourne? The former bulldog... Forget his name... Went to parra first... Benny something? 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Roberts
Yes 
steveswr

steveswr

If Ivan Milat was given parole tomorrow I am sure there are some on hear who would want to suggest the Bulldogs sign him...as it is it would make more sense than discussing the possibility of signing Marshall. At least there would be some intimidation factor. 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

who's scarier: The eerie looking Milat or the killer in Wolf Creek? 
Bulldogrob

Bulldogrob

Milat as he has real form on the board. 
IanC

IanC

The killer in Wolf Creek did it all on his own. Milat used most of his immediate family to help out! 
Slinky

Slinky

I lolled on the train at ianc comment 
annav3

annav3

why are our lower grade teams under performing? this is an outrage 
annav3

annav3

i would like to retain Mick Ennis however I do think we need to plan for the future with LIchaa..it is a conumdrem 
annav3

annav3

the bulldogs teamstore at belmore is a bit dumpy will it look better? not sure of the reasoning behind moving the store from a shopping centre to down town Belmore 
Axe

Axe

Anyone read this today in the blog with Paul Kent? WTF is he talking about?

Q)I would like your honest reason for always bagging out the Bulldogs. You seem to hate the club? I would like an honest response. Is it our great success that hurts you?

PK) I far from hate the club. But while I don't always say EVERYTHING I know, it helps form my opinion. Maybe I just know a little more than what the wider public gets told 
Axe

Axe

What is he talking about when he says "But while I don't always say EVERYTHING I know, it helps form my opinion. Maybe I just know a little more than what the wider public gets told" 
IanC

IanC

Who gives a flying fekk what an odious mong like Paul Kent says, thinks or writes. Were he to drop dead tomorrow I would be happy dance on his grave. 
Mlad

Mlad

Bulldog media bashing has been a favourite past time from certain media people and outlets for 30 years or so. Basically began during the Ryan years . Even he critics the club himself sometimes on ABC. Surprised people are still stunned and shocked what is written.
Anyway I think Dessie has finally found the Dogs of War we like too see. 2012 was probably a lucky year on the back of Barba, 2013 too many distruptions. I liike the new young forwards now Klemmer, Jackson , Browne , Burr, finucane . Reminds me of the Langmack and co early years. 
Nancy

Nancy

@Anna they bought the shop for $1,056,000 so it is here to stay. The are renovating out the back and then will do the front. Should have completed them before opening as it looks terrible. Will save money in the long run with no huge rent money. I am sure the idea is to get people to come to the shop and then go the Leagues Club.

Instead of spending over $1mil why couldn't they have the shop in the Leagues Club like they used to? Too simple a solution I suppose. 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

So just to confirm... Is the Bulldogs store in Centro still there or not? 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Not its gooonnneee

steveswr

steveswr

What about the one in Bankstown square?? Honestly I can't believe they renamed Bankstown Square "Centro".....iconic widely recognised shopping centre. No wonder Centro was on the skids. F***wits incorporated...actually probably a more dynamic name than "Centro". 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

buckmajor - Thanks Steve, forgot to check back here lol.
Bull66 - Anyone going to have a crack at naming the Qld 16 team ?
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Results Broncos: J.Nikorima 3 tries, 5 goals
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168