The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

daniel3

daniel3

Anthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineWanna say lot of peeps deal with problems differently! All I wanna see is @BenBarba03 back killing it! bra **** all haterz & thosetalkinshitAnthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineNow just let the man get through his problems & comeback to what he does best #runshit keep your head up my man! Stay strong ✊Right into his corner now. Leae him alone Choc. 
View all 17343 comments
Nancy

Nancy

Isn't it great that Timmy Lafai finally believes he can play on the right side, a lot of hard work in the off season is paying great dividends, he is killing it, should walk into the NZ team. 
Nancy

Nancy

I wish everyone who celebrates it, a very Happy Easter. I hope that is politically correct:)) 
IanC

IanC

Judging by his comments on Facebook I would suggest that Balso may well have had one or ten too many

Nancy

Nancy

Haha he is such a great commenter too! 
Balso

Balso

You were drinking whisky Ian and whinging about the refs being corrupt in Rugby League so maybe you were over the limit .

Balso

Balso

That's not very nice Nancy . Fekk you too . 
Nancy

Nancy

Now now Balso you mentioned in your post you were a commenter! Have a sense of humour Balso, behave or the Easter Bunny won't pay you a visit on Sunday. 
Balso

Balso

Sorry Nancy didn't mean that .

Nancy

Nancy

The dogs are having a paaarrrtttyyyy and souths are in the bin! Sing along Balso! 
Balso

Balso

Agree about Thompson he was great . Lafai also . But for me Nancy the tough nut Graham was the pick . 
Balso

Balso

I watched that video three times and played it for my Wife who is Souths at full volume . I am singing Nancy ...I am singing Nancy .

Nancy

Nancy

No worries Balso. I am just enjoying a red wine, I can't recall who gave it to me or if I sent a thank you note .... Pepperjack Shiraz 2011 very nice indeed! 
bradsm

bradsm

Great win again today. Another good comeback. Over to Liverpool now to get the 3 points against Norwich for another perfect weekend of sport.
Refs were abysmal again in our game and some shocking decisions in the Cowboys game against Manly that ended up costing the Cowboys. Watching a number of sports around the world and in each comp there are the odd bad decisions but in the NRL it is an epidemic of incompetence in just about every game. I think they have made it too difficult with the rules and too many fundamental changes to the game have made it almost impossible to ref the current version of NRL with any consistency. 
Nancy

Nancy

Hehe keep singing it Balso. I just love James Graham absolutely love him! 
Balso

Balso

Interesting observation Brad and if you are right , the refs are pretty hard done by .

Nancy

Nancy

The refs aren't hard done by but they are incompetent by design a lot of the time. Funny how the same teams get shafted time and time again. 
Balso

Balso

Not you as well 
Nancy

Nancy

As someone once said the only good ref is a dead one hehehe. 
Hartley

Hartley

@Balso & @Nancy good to see you both doing the midnight rounds like old times!! I'm sorry I missed out on all the fun. Next time perhaps ;) 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

What a beautiful morning and weekend bulldog fans
I think the dogs are still having a party
Proud to be a bulldog 
Zef.

Zef.

The most pleasing thing out of last night's game for me is an intangible one - once we got to 12-14 I just knew we were gonna get them, had no real doubt about it, just a matter of time.

Contrast it to 4 weeks ago v Penrith where we were leading with minutes to go and I just knew we were gonna blow it, had no real doubt about it, just a matter of time.

Don't know why, I just knew it.

Again Klemmer does the real hard yards, the yards nobody else want to try are his bread and butter. Put him against a wall and he's where he wants to start.

And Mick, f*** me you do some defence man. 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Ennis should be signed we're lost when he's not on the field 
Slinky

Slinky

Mick took on that charging bull burgess head on and didn't bugde an inch backwards 
PJGB

PJGB

Ennis is a strange player. With the ball in hand he runs to the nearest defender, ducks his head and submits to the tackle. So frustrating. But in defence himself he'd be willing to stick his body in front of a flying semi trailer. So courageous. 
Nancy

Nancy

Congratulations to the Harold Matthews side on winning their playoff game, beating Manly 26-6 this morning. They had a horror draw and scaped into the playoffs at 7th, live to fight another week, well done boys! 
Nancy

Nancy

Nobody could argue about Ennis' courage. I'm sure Burgess was shocked to not even push him back a centimetre, for his size he is extremely strong. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168