The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

daniel3

daniel3

Anthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineWanna say lot of peeps deal with problems differently! All I wanna see is @BenBarba03 back killing it! bra **** all haterz & thosetalkinshitAnthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineNow just let the man get through his problems & comeback to what he does best #runshit keep your head up my man! Stay strong ✊Right into his corner now. Leae him alone Choc. 
View all 19556 comments
Mlad

Mlad

Comon boys focus 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

We r robbed 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

That's it I'm giving the game away 
Mlad

Mlad

They are trying hard but the refs are not letting us play our game. The Panthers have turned up to play as well . 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Any news on chase 
IanC

IanC

I wont be following this code any more. What I have seen tonight is wilful cheating. How on earth can Steven Clarke be allowed to video ref our games and Cechin is a dung bunging pillowbiting stain on the bedsheets. My tickets will be sentback to the club next week. 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Agree it's become a farce my kids had to control me from literally attacking the ref
I've had a gut full 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Hope des gives it to refs in press conference 
Mlad

Mlad

Guess what? the refs will apologise to the media for getting it wrong after it is all too late . 
Slinky

Slinky

What was that naked man doing presenting the betting? Are they trying to look cool and further desensitise us to it after they got rid of Waterhouse? 
Slinky

Slinky

After 3 years trying that KFC try / no try has finally got to me. I feel like some KFC. 
Mlad

Mlad

I'm starting to get bad thoughts that a top 8 spot is looking shaky as well . Seems points are hard to come by these last few weeks. 
Slinky

Slinky

We are a rabble. All over the place 
GLTD

GLTD

That's the problem when you throw games .. The NRL can make it difficult for you to win them .. Leagues similar to an arm wrestle .. Momentum means everything 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

It's not so much the loss that worries me. It the fact the game was gone in the 50th minute.
Copping 16 points isnt the issue. Not scoring is the issue.
I know we weren't done any favours by the refs but you gotta be better than that. 
GLTD

GLTD

Another upset to start the round .. Coincidence peoples.. Coincidence :P 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

I'm start to think that way too 
Slinky

Slinky

I'm surprised they haven't banned the tackle from behind yet. Seems every player breaks an ankle getting tackled from behind. 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

I can only laugh back at all the "know it alls" who ridiculed me when I was critical the club didn't chase Soward. He tears us a new one. 
Slinky

Slinky

I wanted Soward. People laughed at me too so I kept it quiet in the dark depths of my heart hoping Des will feel my pain. 
Slinky

Slinky

The biggest forward pack in the history of the NRL is being manhandled by the little Penrith blokes. 
GLTD

GLTD

I've seen two Canterbury teams over the years not razzed by the refs that was the 2002 team (look what happened to them) and the 2012 with Barba scoring long range tries it went against the grain of the game so much so it took them all year (grand final) to find a way to reff us out of it .. The games putrid 
Balso

Balso

Josh Reynolds came back to save us . 
Balso

Balso

Penriff were so much better undermanned as well . 
Slinky

Slinky

I blame the Daley Effect.

Ever since Daley chose and had an influence on our playmakers they've been crap. Even in origin they were crap.

So much for the origin eh. Will make them better they told us. 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

GLTD you need to learn to give credit to teams like 2002, 2012 and Roosters in 2013. Roosters gave away more penalties than anyone but were good enough to win the title.
The real good teams know how to take the refs out of games.
It seems to me that this team has the potential to be devastating when they play like the old razzle dazzle Warriors teams of 10-12 years ago. It's not a sustainable form of play, but we need to be able to switch gears when our gameplan isn't working. It cost us a GF in 2012 and we still haven't learnt. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play St Pat's Gympie Monday week.
ALX21 - RD 21 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeStorm14 J.Turpin15 C.GaloRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.Nikorima14 W.BrimsonCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Ba...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181