The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

daniel3

daniel3

Anthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineWanna say lot of peeps deal with problems differently! All I wanna see is @BenBarba03 back killing it! bra **** all haterz & thosetalkinshitAnthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineNow just let the man get through his problems & comeback to what he does best #runshit keep your head up my man! Stay strong ✊Right into his corner now. Leae him alone Choc. 
View all 22135 comments
Nancy

Nancy

What do you call 32 souffs fans standing in line? ......... A full set of teeth. 
Nancy

Nancy

When someone says ..... you're lying through your tooth you know they are talking to a souffs fan. 
OldDogFan

OldDogFan

Every where you look, every paragraph you read, it's all Souths this , Souths that, why they will win, where they will win it etc etc etc. A lot of so called experts out there have conveniently overlooked the fact that there is another team involved in the big one, and that team just happens to be the one that has arguably the best defence record of the season. If Souths think they are going to just turn up and score points at will they're going to be a very disappointed and heartbroken team by the end if the final whistle. 
Zef.

Zef.

Is there a GF Breakfast this year or did they can it? Wasn't it usually on Thursdays? 
bradsm

bradsm

GF lunch today apparently 
ToddH

ToddH

They changed it to a GF lunch. It's on today on fox at 1:30pm. 
Zef.

Zef.

Ok thanks. Always like to have a look at their temperament at these things. 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

The 2014 #NRLGF is officially a sell-out! #unleash

Slinky

Slinky

If you hear a strange noise coming through the TV, they are not the world cup Vuvuzelas!

It is the noise of soufs cheering the team through their teef. 
Ticker

Ticker

Hey Bulldogsette thanks for the lead the other day in regards to getting tickets without an AAN. Scored tickets in section 116-1, row 6. can't wait. Start the journey down from Brisbane tomorrow AM. Thanks again. 
Bushman

Bushman

I hear that Belmore is a site to be seen at present, would like to have been there but would have been to hard on the wife, she was discharged last Saturday after spending a month in a Sydney hospital.
If our club officials are fair dincomb about insuring that the Mata'utia brothers honour their agreement they should invite all 3 too Sydney and let them enjoy the Belmore and Leagues club atmosphere this week, I'm sure that an all expenses paid week in Sydney would go a long way to counter all the jibes they will get until round 13 next year. 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Ticker your most welcome that was my aim to get as many bulldog fans out there
PROUD TO BE A BULLDOG 
dan_o

dan_o

Winning 
Slinky

Slinky

If you guys can get your hands on it a great story on Page 4 in the MX paper about dogs fans and atmosphere 
Slinky

Slinky

Is it worth turning up on Sunday?

I won't be surprised if the NRL banned us from playing on Sunday.

By the way things are going you'd think Souths have already won the game. 
OldDogFan

OldDogFan

Let keep thinking that Slinky, by Monday afternoon there will be 20000 used Rabbitohs jerseys for sale on eBay...cheap!!! 
DrewBou

DrewBou

I love the positivity from you ODF, luv it!! 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Ferken stupid crowd booing our players 
Nancy

Nancy

I really don't know how people watch that rubbish show. Cannot stand it bunch of brain dead morons. I have watched 5 minutes this year and that was way too much. 
Slinky

Slinky

That was very hard to watch. My bro in law was laughing his head off. We all have one in our family.

The Souths players look very serious almost rigid and sweating . The dogs looking very relaxed. 
Nancy

Nancy

If you want real entertainment come to Belmore, the place is really going off tonight. 
OldDogFan

OldDogFan

On Sunday does the game start 4.20pm Eastern Daylight saving time or is it an evening game? 
Nancy

Nancy

The game starts at 7.20 daylight saving time. 
OldDogFan

OldDogFan

Thanks Nancy thats 4.20pm here in Perth. 
MitchNewton

MitchNewton

I wish it was 4.20 in sydney. 
GLTD

GLTD

Why do they still call it the footy show??.. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Still not sold on the idea of a draft. What about expansion? Or relocating potentially two Sydney teams elsewhere?
ALX21 - Grand FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
ALX21 - Interesting team named. I guess Josiah Cox missed out due to not having a passport???
sportsrugby - Live New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming TV info, video, score, highlights, preview, result.Watch NZ Al...
sportsrugby - Live New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming TV info, video, score, highlights, preview, result.Watch NZ Al...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181