The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bulldogs Debate Page

daniel3

daniel3

Anthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineWanna say lot of peeps deal with problems differently! All I wanna see is @BenBarba03 back killing it! bra **** all haterz & thosetalkinshitAnthony Mundine ‏@Anthony_MundineNow just let the man get through his problems & comeback to what he does best #runshit keep your head up my man! Stay strong ✊Right into his corner now. Leae him alone Choc. 
View all 21539 comments
Mlad

Mlad

Manly will resort to dirty tactics now . 
Slinky

Slinky

Manly has nothing. We need one more try and it's over 
Axe1

Axe1

Kiss it goodbye....We just cannot score a damn try in the 2nd half.... 
Axe1

Axe1

Hot head Matua.... 
Axe1

Axe1

F##king moron Matua....F##king HERO 
Axe1

Axe1

HODKO!!!...This is going to be the longest 5 minutes of our lives 
Slinky

Slinky

I'm dying 
Axe1

Axe1

WOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 
Slinky

Slinky

Kill me kill me now. This is too painful 
Zef.

Zef.

One point will do and I'm glad it was like that. At 16-0 after last week we thought it was all too easy.

Now we know it isn't. Some feet planted firmly back on the ground again. 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

Delirious..... 
Axe1

Axe1

Spot on Zef 
PJGB

PJGB

I cannot remember a bigger roller coaster of emotions. I'm glad I shut my laptop. I was about to declare on a couple there...

Unbelievable.

And to think we only have a Soward-led Panthers in between us and a grand final. NRL 2014!!! I guess we take it when we can get it! 
MitchNewton

MitchNewton

Exactly zef and that's why we will win next week. 
Marki_V1

Marki_V1

Somebody pinch me! 
PJGB

PJGB

Can someone make a GIF of Graham losing it with Brown. It'll go viral for sure! 
steveswr

steveswr

Hodkinson has had few peers in the time I have been watching rugby league when it comes to kicking field goals....I can't remember him ever missing one....that ball was so sweetly timed. Yep..the focus next week will be intense 
bulldogsette

bulldogsette

Omg omg omg
Can't handle another game
PROUD TO BE A BULLDOG 
dogdoctor

dogdoctor

for those who love numbers
1974 -gf loss
1984 -gf win
1994-gf loss
2004-gf win
2014-???? llllllll lets win

Axe1

Axe1

I thought that disallowed try was a try in the first half...anyone else think that? 
Slinky

Slinky

Graham and Brown was absolutely hilarious. He was about to tackle and bury him into the ground. 
Slinky

Slinky

I'm happy Penrith got the week off. Those guys will lose momentum. We need everyone on the park. Jackson will hopefully be let off. 
vallo440

vallo440

This is the kind of win that will have the boys pumped because they know they lost their way for at least the last 20 minutes if not more of the second half. I couldn't ask for a better preparation going into next week. If we slaughtered Manly I wouldn't be so sure of winning next week. Of course, next week won't be a cake walk but if I was the Panfers I'd be worried. If Manly got home tonight by scoring the golden point then they'd be ripe for the picking by the Panfer because they were rubbish tonight. We handed them possession and got them back in the game that is the only reason Manly looked better on the scoreboard. 
Mlad

Mlad

Here is another one won 85 , lost 86 , won 88, lost 94, won 95, lost 98, won 2004, lost 2012. Won 2014???? 
dogdoctor

dogdoctor

good one miad - like your pattern better ha 
dogdoctor

dogdoctor

or the runs from no where
1979 lost , 1995 won , 1998 lost , 2014 won???, 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

fastwater - sounds like a really gai idea..... you dum fook....
ALX21 - Semi FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181