The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Barba's back.

Marcus1979

Marcus1979

should it tell you something that TSQ is not criticizing the dogs in this case? 
ratz_man

ratz_man

The situation to me is what they said at the start that he needs alot of help BY PROFESSIONALS and that he will be out for a lon time, 3 or so weeks ain't a long time and seeing professionals n that amount of time does not fix squat, i have been through all that what Barba is going through except i am not a 1st grade. 3 weeks is not enough time, 
alchemist

alchemist

Devout Saint & ratz_man are not his minions? 
alchemist

alchemist

no one is saying that he is cured, that he will not be getting any further help, that he'll be rushed back into the team... he has left the clinic in question and has returned to training

as for the timing of Barba's recovery, the club has said that it could take 6 weeks, it could take 6 months... in other words, there is no set time limit... that being the case, Barba and the club can only really be guided by medical opinion... so who are we to judge? 
annav3

annav3

but it was the professionals that recomended he resume his normal day to day activities and it will be the professionals that will decide whether he is ready to return to competitive football. The club is relying on their feedback.

we have a highly regarded medical professional that is on the board of the football club I doubt he would disregard professional advice.

anyway just want to focus on tonights game.. 
ratz_man

ratz_man

ok, wish him well and thx 
MrFourex

MrFourex

:rolls: 
Hasler

Hasler

Pardon the pun, but do you all think that this guy gives a "ratz" about Barba's well being, he is just upset that he will be back in time to play his mob in round 4....All these hating opposition supporters wouldn't be talking up their sides if we had our full compliment of players, ESPECIALLY Parra supporters. It's all good Eeels supporters, enjoy your moment in the sun, you know exactly how bad a shalacking your mob would get if we had our full side. I'm actually glad we're down on troops, it will make the hiding we give you tonight all that much sweeter. 
alchemist

alchemist

Paul Kent said he felt the club would sit Barba out for the whole year to make sure he overcame his issues... if the doctors, Barba and the club felt that was the best option, i wouldn't have an issue with it, i truly wouldn't

but lets see what happens from now before rushing to judge the response of the club to Barba's problems 
Morkel

Morkel

Pride before the fall. 
annav3

annav3

Morkel loves his pictures :) 
ratz_man

ratz_man

Your an idiot, always will be an idiot, how did you get through life up untill this age and survive, how old are you 7 ? ya idiot 
Morkel

Morkel

Takes too long and would be too boring if I ever just tried to explain any funny visuals I get in my head when I read stuff. With your comment, 'just want to focus on the game', I tried to find a pic of an eel biting a dog. Too obscure to find. So I just found the biggest eel and the smallest bulldog I could. You see, much better if I just post the pics instead of try to explain it. 
Hasler

Hasler

OMG! That is the most logical and profound refutation to a notion I have ever read. Your IQ must be off the charts. 
Morkel

Morkel

You're off your hinges by the sounds of it. 
Hasler

Hasler

Did you watch the Warriors?? What are people like you smoking? The warriors played abysmally and even then the Warriors completioin rate was still slightly better than Parras. It is the only statistic that tells you how mentally switched on a side is for 80. Eels were bottom 3 as far as completions and we were top 2. Like I said...we're not the Warriors 
woodies

woodies

Sincere apologies Alchemist, may eyes aren't what they used to be.

Aso I'm sure that everytime I log off, the average collective IQ of those on the forum increases exponentially! 
Hasler

Hasler

Another nothing statement. Is there ever any substance or reasoning behind anything you say, or do you just make random statements to avoid thinking? 
Hasler

Hasler

Btw, my post regarding IQ was directed at Ratz man 
alchemist

alchemist

no problem... have done it as well... you see the same/similar avatar and it is easy to make that mistake 
buzz07

buzz07

It's great for the game as a whole to have Barba back and i cant waite to see his magic once again (fingers crossed he has a shocker against the Roosters). But the whole thing does not make much sense, 3 weeks of rehab/professional help for Alcohol abuse, gambling and specially depression will not fix these illnesses. i am only speaking from a personal experience of a close friend. To be honest it has taken years and it still is an uphill battle at times. 
alchemist

alchemist

exactly and nobody is saying that it is all fixed... but if it is going to take years for Barba to resolve these issues, should he have to sit out all those months and years whilst he is overcoming these problems 
Morkel

Morkel

No, if you were paying attention you'll see I also post pictures. Dumb a$$. 
Lewis06

Lewis06

:lol: 

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - In my opinion, players listed above would be worthy of selection to come up against the Knights dominated NSW team. Good luck to all tea...
boaa - Depending on finals performance Hudson may force tatipata or Allan out. Bench could be peacock sula sioasa Wilshire and noema
buckmajor - Thanks Steve, forgot to check back here lol.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Results Broncos: J.Nikorima 3 tries, 5 goals
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168