The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Dugan

SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Dugan failed to attend the board meeting set down for this morning. Left the club with little choice. 
knitey

knitey

Yes I heard that, total disrespect for his club and teamates........idiot. 
alchemist

alchemist

something that shouldn't be forgotten for any new club wishing to sign him... not worth the effort 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

I'm surprised how keen some clubs reportedly are to sign him. He's a top player when fit, but his off-field behaviour and overall attitude is surely a massive put off. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Ferguson fined $10000 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

We better not be looking at signing him. 
woodies

woodies

No reason for him to attend. It was all done and dusted between club and manager prior to the meeting. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Didn't they say yesterday that he was due to attend a board meeting this morning so obviously his attendance was required :lol: 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

They did, but I think last his manager basically said he would not be attending. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

is this worse than anything Carney ever did at Canberra? 
woodies

woodies

No. Raiders conducted press conference and stated that Dugan and his manager tried to work something out and Dugan was very remorseful, but he was not required at the meeting as a result of the club and manager not being able to resolve the issue prior.

Would be sensational at the back of the Dragons! 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Carney didn't really disrespect the club, he was just a nightmare off the field. Dugan's on field effort is questionable and he has shown no respect for coach and team mates. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

The off-field dramas he has would make me not want him. Sure he is great when playing well and in form.

WHat happens if he has a falling out with coach again I read he had a falling out with Furner some time ago 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Dugan needs an authoritative figure. I don't know if Steve Price is that. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

exactly. But I just don't want him at my club as the negatives would outweigh the negatives.

Maybe the roosters will try again? 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Only a few mins from the cross I'm sure he wouldn't mind. 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

Don't expect too much from the 3 amigos and you won't be disappointed. 
HarrySack

HarrySack

They fired this turd yet? I hear Blake is staying. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Yeah apparently he is gone :) 
professional

professional

He was such a likeable player when he first broke into the NRL. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Maybe brisbane will offer him a lifeline since a lot of your fellow supporters are complaining about the recruitment policy :lol: 
HarrySack

HarrySack

Would be pretty upset if we signed him actually. Besides which, I've heard here and there that we'll retain Norman... 
alchemist

alchemist

and he was so good so early... to be in the equation for an Origin spot with the likes of Hayne, Stewart, and Gidley as little more than rookie speaks of his abilities 
Bryco30

Bryco30

Ill take him at the dogs for the right price. Just like we should have gone after Carney last year. Look at how well that turned out for the Sharks. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play Kingston SS in Qld Final.
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Swift (Titans) for his debut.
KristinWatkins - Watch outstanding International Rugby sports South Africa v Argentina online free HD streaming live Present season. Watch this sport live...
Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181