The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Wigan v Warrington - round 2

matthew

matthew

This blockbuster deserves its own thread. What a game this will be.

Home ground advantage IMO makes Wigan slight favourites. 
streetcowboy

streetcowboy

I believe Warrington won all their games against Wigan last season, and people are talking down Wigan's chances this year.

But I'll be getting up at 4 am tomorrow nevertheless to watch the game on satellite

SC 
LeroyTheTiger

LeroyTheTiger

Was a good contest ending in a 17all draw, Eurosports didn't strt the telecast until 15 minutes into the game by which point both sides had scored and then at the end of the game that was it, over and out, no preview, no review, it wasa very lively game that should have resulted in players being sin binned and Warrington are proably kicking themselves for passing up a shot at penalty goal twice during the latter stages of the match, field goals from Matty Smith & Lee Briers at the death to draw the game and we missed out on 15 minutes of the game because of a Indoor Athletics event. 
xcade

xcade

Eurosports coverage is very a average. That happened way to often last year. 
streetcowboy

streetcowboy

I listened to Ray French and Allan Rooney on radio merseyside over the internet for the start of the game; their commentary is better than Eurosport, so I was in two minds whether to switch to the TV or not when it came on 
JasonE

JasonE

Thoroughly enjoyable mainly because the intensity was high and the defence was really good. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - In my opinion, players listed above would be worthy of selection to come up against the Knights dominated NSW team. Good luck to all tea...
boaa - Depending on finals performance Hudson may force tatipata or Allan out. Bench could be peacock sula sioasa Wilshire and noema
buckmajor - Thanks Steve, forgot to check back here lol.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Results Broncos: J.Nikorima 3 tries, 5 goals
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168