The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Super League Latest News!.

LeroyTheTiger

LeroyTheTiger

Of the players to be suspended for the latest round of the Super League XVII it came as no surpise that the Widnes Viking's enforcer Gareth Hock has been given some time on the sideline, I watched the Vikings when they smashed my team Hull FC 10 days ago and Hock sailed pretty close to the wind then but huge news for the resurgent Bradford Bulls is that they may have the services of Adrian Purtell this weekend 10 months after he suffered a 'heart attack' on the bus home following the 'Magic' weekend at Manchester.
Hock was actually suspended for abusing a match official but 3 players have been suspended for fighting during the Hull FC smashing of the Castleford Tigers, the Shrek Mark O'Meley from Hull & Tigers Weller Hauraki & Justin Carney all entered guilty pleas ensuring just the one week off, Hull FC humbled by Widnes one week, 52 Zip winners the next!. 
southstandloiner

southstandloiner

its about time they clamped down on abusing the refs a few more red cards and players may get the message.
its been a funny season so far for super league clubs i know with my team leeds we started off beating hull with ease then lost to cas a poor win against salford a good game against mebourne and then a great win against st helens followed by a shocking display against huddersfield. dont think it will settle down till after easter then the league will start to split in two with contenders and also rans 
professional

professional

St Helens is starting to perform better while Warrington look like going through a mini slump. The start is always a bit odd. 
streetcowboy

streetcowboy

Placings for the play-offs and the grand Final give something for the teams in the top half of the table something to strive for, but it must be tough for the teams in the bottom third or quarter. How important are the placings financially?

SC 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Well there you go. Apparently Wide Bay's final is being played Thursday between Norville SS of Bundy and St Pat's Gympie. I am lead to be...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
ALX21 - RD 20 ResultsBroncos: J.Nikorima goal
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181