The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Black Dog has struck Hull FC player.

LeroyTheTiger

LeroyTheTiger

After a very poor performance by Hull FC's player Brett Seymour last weekend it appears that the criticism from his own fans and the social media may have had a major impact on a car accident that saw Seymour miracuously escape injury, the info regarding the 'accident' was very vague at the time suggesting it was just that, a accident, but in the days since Brett's wife posted a message on facebook stating that she was dumbfounded that her husband deliberately tried to take his own life.
Rugby League isn't immune to participants who have surrendered to depression and have made a fateful decision, I have had a best mates brother do it, a Brother In Law, my next door neighbour has lost 3 sons, the woman on the corner who I didn't know lost her daughter, how the hell do we try and stop this, everyone is affected, my cousin was a suburban train driver and he suffered because people chose his train to take their life, how do we put a halt to this, we all read the disclaimer when their is an article on suicide that suggests that vulnerable people should talk to LifeLine ect but unfortunately by this stage it's far too late, please please help those who you feel may be at risk. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Lavea for his debut 2 weeks ago. Jack Morris named for his debut for the Eels.
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS 46 def St Pats Gympie 4. They will play Weir SS sometime in the next fortnight.
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181