The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Broncos Signings

Syklone

Syklone

Just got word that Dugan could end up possibly at either the Bulldogs or Broncos. The barber we both visit gave me the inside word. Credible source.. he cuts hair for many raiders and players from other clubs here. Surely we can beat bulldogs offer! 
MrChook

MrChook

:lol::lol: 
Morkel

Morkel

I've heard Bulldogs. 
WestEndAthletics

WestEndAthletics

From your barber :lol: 
Tsunami2010

Tsunami2010

Ben Barber? 
HarrySack

HarrySack

:lol: Panfers or Rooters IMO. Rooters have Shek these days so who knows.. 
MrChook

MrChook

I wouldn't want him to come to the Chooks. Different story a couple of years ago, I would've been stoked, but he's proven to be too injury prone and it appears has discipline issues too. 
HarrySack

HarrySack

Dugan, do we want him? 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I wish Melbourne would sign him. Knowing my luck would kill it and would turn into an angel :lol: 
Morkel

Morkel

I reckon the Titans need him more than we do, but I think he'd enjoy the Coast lifestyle too much. If he can be a good little boy he'd be good for us, but that doesn't seem likely. 
Tera

Tera

Any truth to this Dugan rumour?

I think Hodges already fills our allocation of injury prone backs :lol: 
HarrySack

HarrySack

He fills the dickhead quota as well. Sure can play though.

I'd be interested to see what's in this file the Raiders are giving the NRL. Doubt it would be made public though. 
Hancock02

Hancock02

Off contract Broncos' players.

Norman
Gillett
Reed
Hunt
Copley
Maranta
Kahu
Slyney
Anderson
Lui
Baptiste
Dodds
Whitchurch
Kemp 
Hancock02

Hancock02

It goes back a long way, he was very loose while in the 20's. 
Morkel

Morkel

Bolded should be priorities IMO. Copley & Whitchurch as failsafes should others fall through. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Wasn't that already full since you have hodges ;) 
HarrySack

HarrySack

Nope, we've been lacking in that area since Ennis and Boyd left. Hodges has been lonely for a while now. Dugan is good enough to fill 2 spots :lol: 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

anywhere close to Broncos HQ he can get Vodka cruisers from ;) 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Copley is a must include not an also ran...... 
Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

If we lose Gillett... That will @$;&) do me. 
farles

farles

You are joking right. Do you believe Hunt and Reed are a priority? Reed is a joke. If we for some reason resign Reed, it had better be as a winger or back rower and he had better be on minimum wage too. 
Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

Hey steady on he is an english international... 
MrFourex

MrFourex

:lol: 
Lewis06

Lewis06

Dorkel has no idea about rugby league, just read a few of his posts and you will see. :D 

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168