MrFourex

MrFourex

1. Hoffman
6. Norman
7. Prince

14. Wallace 
bigbear

bigbear

M Fourex i think you have it right.I think if we are honest, wallace has had plenty of years to prove himself.The bench & coming on at dummy half.Mculluck and hunt sad to say can not be long term number nines.Another area the Broncs have to spend money . 
broncos4life

broncos4life

McCullough is the broncos long term half... Although I can't disagree with the rest of what you said 
cpr_89

cpr_89

If McCullough was the long term Broncos half he'd already be playing there. 
Lewis06

Lewis06

Don't spoil his illusion. I tried very hard not to reply to his post because.......well you can see why. 
broncos4life

broncos4life

Oh come on guys I obviously meant to say hooker not half. 
broncos4life

broncos4life

I meant hooker 
SonicStar

SonicStar

desperation signing IMO to try and improve the weak halves the Broncos have but better than Wallace at halfback. 
Lewis06

Lewis06

Yet they just resigned Wallace.... :scratch: 
SonicStar

SonicStar

Have no idea why they did. 
alchemist

alchemist

ultimately, i think S. Prince is a better option than what the Broncos had in 2012

for mine,

1. Norman
2. Hoffman
6. Wallace
7. Prince

14. B. Hunt 
AspleyOwl

AspleyOwl

Prince will work well with Wallace. Wallace played a great supporting role to Lockyer but with no Lockyer of course it was a massive step which 95% of the comps 7's would not cover.
The Broncos should be top 4 this year no questions even with all the travel to suncorp they have to do on a friday night :) 
MrFourex

MrFourex

When you say just .....you mean "just" signed him almost 11 MONTHS AGO ??

Is that the same kinda "just" as you in having "just" become a Cowboys supporter?

or different ....I dunno.

Wallace was signed a long time before anyone thought Prince would be looking for a home. I see the positive side that the bargain player pickup of the caliber of Prince, is at least some admission by Brisbane management that they need some creativity around the half role and that the Peter Wallace re-signing was a mistake.

I hope this is a future sign that Wallace won't see Brisbane past 2014. 
HarrySack

HarrySack

I have an old mate that would hate you right now.. 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Doesn't everyone?

Glory Glory To South Sydney

A rooster is just a male chicken 
buzz07

buzz07

Im sure he will enjoy his retirement at the broncos. 
Jez81

Jez81

Do you reckon prince will take over the kicking duties or yous reckon Parker will remain broncos first choice goal kicker? 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Prince didn't look to bad kicking the other night :) 
HarrySack

HarrySack

I imagine Prince will get kicking duties. His percentage is higher I believe. 
professional

professional

I want Prince to take over the kicking duties. He has the smootest kicking action around. None of this hopping around like an idiot or dumbass routines before every kick. Just goes back and slots them straight as an arrow. 
professional

professional

I think Parker has usually kicked around the low 70s and Prince has been mid to high 70s for most of his career. 
Ph1l

Ph1l

Parker is a good kicker but tends to miss at crucial times. I think Prince might be a good choice to take over. 
pandkmurphy

pandkmurphy

i think you have more to worry about who is taking the kicks after his performance on saturday night
Think the Titans worked out has a 1 in 5 ok game 
LeagueGuru

LeagueGuru

Your right there. He has been hopeless for the last 2 years, but hang on he is going to turn it all around at the Broncos. An ordinary player well past his best. This is a strange move by the Broncos, they don't usually go after perhaps players. 
HarrySack

HarrySack

You think they pursued him? 

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Semi FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181