The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Round 5 Vs Titans @ Skilled Park

Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

Injuries have bitten the team once again with Stagg & Hoffman suffering leg injuries against Melbourne.

We have the benefit (which we do a lot) of having a few extra days to prepare for this one as opposed to the Titans who play Penrith tomorrow. 
fantdog

fantdog

If we perform as we did in the 2nd half last night, we will win this game. The Titans don't have as many points in them as Melbourne and definitely have less flair. This is a must win game, hopefully Hodgo will be back.

Also last night will show the boys thatthey can attack both right side and left side and make us more dangerous and less predictable. 
Stolzy

Stolzy

if hoffman and stagg are out. i think hook will be going with the following team.

1. norman
2. kahu
3. reed
4. hodges
5. maranta
6. prince
7. wallace
8. hannett
9. McCullough
10. Thaiday
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Parker

14. Lui
15. Hunt
16. Anderson
17. Dodds 
Hancock02

Hancock02

Dodds 2-3 weeks
Stagg 5-6
Hoffman unsure 
jazman84

jazman84

Hopefully we can sort Dugan's contract out before this game and draft him in. 
Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

1000/1 that he will be playing in this game. 
Stolzy

Stolzy

if we are paying what is reported...its an absolute joke 
Tera

Tera

I'll be attending this one. 
Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

Bit worried we won't be able to cope with the Titans size through the middle. James, Taylor, Idris.. 
Morkel

Morkel

The Panthers were able to get around them though, it was just scramble that saved them. Whether we have the speed to take advantage is another story. Hodges vs Michaels should give Maranta some room hopefully. And Reed has handled Idris comfortably before. Anyone's game, I'm betting the winner will be the team that scores the most points. 
brendanalderson

brendanalderson

That, or who lets in the least. 
SonicStar

SonicStar

Titans playing good football, hard to see Brisbane winning this game, they desperately need Hodges back in the side to give them a crack at winning. 
HarrySack

HarrySack

It's a tough one to call. Titans V Broncos is generally a good game and there's that hoodoo with players coming up against their old team. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Yes to Hodges ......

There were good signs on Friday night for Brisbane and even though the Titans won well against Penrith, there were some moments when they looked vulnerable against a pretty ordinary panther side.

Brisbane to add to their win tally in 2013 this Friday night........ 
HarrySack

HarrySack

I'm just hopeful that they've recognised that not every play has to go through Hodges. 
Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

We need to find some consistency in our game / season..
honestly it has been all over the place..

Look at the points we have scored from our 8 halves of football to date. 14,0,6,16,0,0,6,20.

And the scores against in each half
farles

farles

Good to see Anthony Goose has gone in with an unchanged halves combination. What a f$#%ing clown? My 4yo daughter even commented on how bad our halves were on Friday.

If we are going to have a total twat as a coach we may as well give the job to Fourex! 
Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

Thaiday out of this game. 
Andato

Andato

Prince needs to step up in this game else he needs some time in the Qld Cup. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168