The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Round 4 Vs Storm @ Suncorp

farles

farles

Quote from Gus "it's hard to imagine any premiership winner without a great fullback. It used to be a half back but now fullback is the key". Enough said. I've been saying this for almost a year and we still can't start hodges at No 1. 
Brisbane_Broncos

Brisbane_Broncos

We had lost as soon as Melbourne scored the first try. Honestly this Broncos side is useless. This club had a winning culture but now it's a losing culture. I should start supporting South Sydney, at least they are a good side who win. 
Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

Hahaha!!! Thats the post of the century. Have a sook you precious $&)@! 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Geezus .......what came did you you watch?

Great effort from the boys !! 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Because Hodges doesn't have the legs for it anymore you thick skulled neanderthal...... :rolls: 
Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

Now onto the game.. First of all i hope the injuries to Stagg and Hoffman are not to serious. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Lewis06 .....is that you? 
knitey

knitey

Best game by the Broncos so far this season, really enjoyable, if you can get some of your injured player back and keep up the commitment, you'll trouble a lot of teams. 
Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

Wallace & Prince butchered the 5th tackle options on the last 2 sets.

Thougt Hunt was great tonight. Came on and really tried to create. 
Maroon4life

Maroon4life

Yeah, loved Hunt's work tonight. Was also happy with Reed's play. Just some small things which added up tonight that could have saved some tries i think. I actually thought for a small moment we may break the storm hoodoo there, next time...next time. 
farles

farles

Prince and Wallace are effing hopeless. McC is not much better. And if any of you numbnuts on here can find anything positive here other than 20 minutes then that will do me. They are playing like a bunch of misfits. Bloody hopeless. 
Brisbane_Broncos

Brisbane_Broncos

Broncos supporters are sick of the crap this team throws up every week. It's not like one or two games it's every game, the team is going nowhere. 
farles

farles

are you f$&@ing serious. We played well ( when storm went to sleep) for 20 minutes out of 80. You obviously haven't to a clue about the game you dribbling mess. Yeah there was a few positives with Norman, Hannant and Hunt. But where was the rest of them for the 60 minutes?

Start watching the game with both your eyes open. I can't stand supporters like you who have not even played the game yet think you know it all. 
Brisbane_Broncos

Brisbane_Broncos

Currently sitting in 11th on the ladder, that is not a good side now is it. 
Brisbane_Broncos

Brisbane_Broncos

It hurts me to see this side struggle, I'm a fan of theirs but they have to start beating the top sides. They're not the side they once were, we need to start getting this side heading in the forward direction towards winning titles again. It's been a drought as this year marks eight years since they last won a title. 
farles

farles

Im hearing you! 
Tera

Tera

The boys did us proud tonight, no idea what you are talking about. 
Lewis06

Lewis06

:lol: ,,,, 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out......peaheart. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

either does he..... ;) 
Lewis06

Lewis06

(N)either do you. :lol: 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Troll 
HarrySack

HarrySack

Hmmmmm.....

Look, I thought we were certainly a fukcton better tonight. The fight back was great, Reed passed etc.....but we're still a long way off. The funny thing about tonights game is that, if Hodges plays, the majority of our traffic goes down his side....where Duffie isn't. I suppose a positive that you can draw from the game, with regards to play making, is that perhaps they've realised they don't just have to give it to Hodges.

Hoffman was great IMO and he's really starting to make a home for himself out there. Which is good given that it seems inevitable that we'll sign Dugan. Which solves our FB problem Farles. I'm really not convinced with Wal and Prince. I'd hoped it would work but meh.....Prince and Hunt? 
Brisbane_Broncos

Brisbane_Broncos

Well when we keep losing to the same sides every year there must be a reason why. Broncos sides of the past wouldn't have put up with it, they wouldn't let Melbourne keep beating us. They need to beat Melbourne and Manly, those two side piss me off. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

tarifsetu - Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa Springboks vs Australia Wallabies Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa Springboks vs Australia Wallabies Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa vs Australia live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score coverage...
tarifsetu - Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play Kingston SS in Qld Final.
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Swift (Titans) for his debut.
KristinWatkins - Watch outstanding International Rugby sports South Africa v Argentina online free HD streaming live Present season. Watch this sport live...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181