The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Round 2 Vs Dragons @ Win Stadium

HarrySack

HarrySack

Interesting. Hannant to start is a plus and I love McGuire's impact. Would still start Stagg and have Gill come in around the 20 mark. Macca with 80 huh? Tipping him to have a blinder actually. 
farles

farles

Well Well Well, Hodges pops up on the left side from fullback and sets up a try. Thats 3 tries in 15 minutes at fullback he has set up. 
HarrySack

HarrySack

To clarify, I don't disagree with Hodges as a FB, I do however think that it weakens too many other areas in the team at this stage. I would much rather Inglis @ FB for QLD and Australia as well, but it would weaken or centres too much (an example to explain my point). Not to mention his injury at FB produced an injury....as predicted..... 
Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

The team deserves lots of praise after that performance tonight.
The difference in attitude from the second half last week to tonight was amazing. The dragons were.. Ineffective to say the least. But we kept turning up.. Putting in. Thought our best were Hannant, Gillett, Hoffman to name a few. Wallace had his best game for a while to. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

:lol:

Well well well.....Hodges plays 5 mins at fullback and does his hammy

You really are a dickhead ...... 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Please weaken QLD positions we need all the help we can get :lol: 
farles

farles

you twit, of course fullback is the reason he strained his hamstring. You don't have a effing clue. 
professional

professional

Good bounce back by Hannant this week. He looked well off the pace last week but he was vital tonight, especially with McGuire going down injured. 
HarrySack

HarrySack

....so you advocate him at FB...believing he will be injured? Are you me in disguise? I hate the C@nt.... 
HarrySack

HarrySack

Agreed that he picked up the slack but he still looks very unfit. Off season sponsor: KFC IMO 
professional

professional

It was sarcasm. Not hard to understand tbh. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Tell the truth you were cheering when he got binned ;) 
HarrySack

HarrySack

Lol, actually I wasn't 
MrFourex

MrFourex

I guess you see what you want to see.......when you're trying to have a crack at someone.

Looks like Harry missed the "sarcasm" as well.

Your crack has failed. 
HarrySack

HarrySack

Huh? 
Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

Thought Norman was impressive last night to...
And can't believe i'm writing this, Anderson was good off the bench. 
professional

professional

I don't think so. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

You failed .......now walk away. 
professional

professional

Wonder how long Hodges will be out. The Broncos will struggle to find another centre if he isn't fit. Could possibly bring in Kahu or move Norman there (with Hoffman back to fullback). 
Tera

Tera

He self diagnosed himself as fine for next week after the game. No tear just tightness apparently. 
Morkel

Morkel

Wallace didn't seem out of place at hooker. Gillett did well at right centre. Absolutely snotted Cooper. Norman good game. Almost wonder if they play with just 15 players every week they'll get that backs-to-the-wall mentality that they fire up best with. Of course you couldn't keep it up for a season but it's good that the pack mentality is there, just need to unlock it more consistently. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

I think that's the best Wallace has looked in a loonnnggg time.

Didn't mind the switch around from Griffin with Wallace, Prince, Hodges....Norman & co 
farles

farles

Fullback had nothing to do with Hodges hammy. 10 minutes in the sin bin plus halftime cooled his legs down. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

seaeagles - nothing sensible to say ,you poor excuse for a human fastwater! get a brain & you will be dangerous!
ALX21 - Semi FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181