The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Round 2 Vs Dragons @ Win Stadium

Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

Not the start we were after but no time to dwell. The next 2 weeks we are away to the Dragons & Roosters before returning to Suncorp to face the Storm on Good Friday.

Our recent record against the Dragons is fantastic. We have won 6 out of our last 8 games against them. 
View all 58 comments
professional

professional

Good bounce back by Hannant this week. He looked well off the pace last week but he was vital tonight, especially with McGuire going down injured. 
HarrySack

HarrySack

....so you advocate him at FB...believing he will be injured? Are you me in disguise? I hate the C@nt.... 
HarrySack

HarrySack

Agreed that he picked up the slack but he still looks very unfit. Off season sponsor: KFC IMO 
professional

professional

It was sarcasm. Not hard to understand tbh. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Tell the truth you were cheering when he got binned ;) 
HarrySack

HarrySack

Lol, actually I wasn't 
MrFourex

MrFourex

I guess you see what you want to see.......when you're trying to have a crack at someone.

Looks like Harry missed the "sarcasm" as well.

Your crack has failed. 
HarrySack

HarrySack

Huh? 
Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

Thought Norman was impressive last night to...
And can't believe i'm writing this, Anderson was good off the bench. 
professional

professional

I don't think so. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

You failed .......now walk away. 
professional

professional

Wonder how long Hodges will be out. The Broncos will struggle to find another centre if he isn't fit. Could possibly bring in Kahu or move Norman there (with Hoffman back to fullback). 
Tera

Tera

He self diagnosed himself as fine for next week after the game. No tear just tightness apparently. 
Morkel

Morkel

Wallace didn't seem out of place at hooker. Gillett did well at right centre. Absolutely snotted Cooper. Norman good game. Almost wonder if they play with just 15 players every week they'll get that backs-to-the-wall mentality that they fire up best with. Of course you couldn't keep it up for a season but it's good that the pack mentality is there, just need to unlock it more consistently. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

I think that's the best Wallace has looked in a loonnnggg time.

Didn't mind the switch around from Griffin with Wallace, Prince, Hodges....Norman & co 
farles

farles

Fullback had nothing to do with Hodges hammy. 10 minutes in the sin bin plus halftime cooled his legs down. 
Tera

Tera

Hodges set to miss 2 weeks. 
MrChook

MrChook

Any news on Josh McGuire's injury? 
Morkel

Morkel

Worried it might hurt his origin chances. 
MrChook

MrChook

I'm worried for more selfish reasons - bloody Supercoach. 
Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

Likely be out for a month. 
turnip

turnip

Hodges 2 weeks,
McGuire - 4 weeks 
Hancock02

Hancock02

I will admit I was scepitcal on Thursday, seemed a lot of moving around to get McCullough a break. Still didn't see it too well with Hodges' injury stuffing it up. 
Hancock02

Hancock02

It's a big guess, next three days will decide how long he is out if at all. It's not torn and he hasn't had scans. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168