The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Previous Brisbane Players

syobwoc

syobwoc

My Dad bought a Brisbane Broncos book which lists all of the players for the first 20 years and has been trying to get all of the players to sign it. I think he has around 90 signatures now and has contact details for many more however there are quite a few players that he still can't track down. I was wondering if anyone might know where these players are now, any help would be appreciated.

Peter Benson
Mark Meskell
Billy Noke
Brett Plowman
Darren Plowman
Peter Sinclair
James Donnelly
Ken Gittens
Bob Conway
Julian O'Neill
Shaun Keating
Pat Savage
Kieran Meyer
John Driscoll
Paul Morris
Todd Miller
Dennis Scott
Robbie Ross
Phil Lee
Danny Bampton
Damon Keating
Adam Warick
Darren Burns
Mick Coorey
Mark Corvo
Stu Kelly
Steve Irwin
Steve La Caze
Robert Tanielu
Neal Wyatt
Richard Swain
Andrew Lomu 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

I know where James Donnelly's kids go to school - that's about it :D 
babyshaq_09

babyshaq_09

I know how to get hold of Peter Sinclair :D 
Hancock02

Hancock02

Brett Plowman's son plays for the Broncos! So he is still around.
Jules works in PNG 
SgtSchultz

SgtSchultz

Bob Conway - Last I heard worked RBS Morgans at Redcliffe
Dennis Scott - Player Manager based in Brisbane I think
Phil Lee - P & R Lee Builders - Doing a job in Paddington at the moment
Darren Burns - Played for the Gympie Devils this year
Mark Corvo - Is still in Brisbane but don't know how to contact him
Andrew Lomu - I think he played for Moranbah in the Mackay comp this year 
maddley

maddley

Was Mick Coorey a strength and conditioning coach with the Crusaders? 
koopa111

koopa111

Stu kelly's son played in group 2 grand final this year they living in the coffs harbour area. 
brendanalderson

brendanalderson

Stu Kelly.........Great hole runner, but had hands like a brick 
matthew.duncan

matthew.duncan

I think you might struggle to get Pat Savage, I'm preety sure he passed away some time ago. 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

Eh? I don't think so - never heard that one. 
Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

I may be wrong but i think the players who have play first grade for the Broncos and have since passed away are Peter Jackson and Paul Iles. 
schubie666

schubie666

Billy Noke works for AWN warrantys in Brisbane 
sydgeoff

sydgeoff

I remember reading about Bob Conway at the time the Broncos first came in,he was going to be the greatest ever apparently but never really lived up to expectations. 
SgtSchultz

SgtSchultz

Nicknamed the candle. One blow and he was out. 
CowboysFan

CowboysFan

Yeah, i'm a carsalesman i see him 2-3 time Year when the AWN holds drink ups for christmas and things 
Hancock02

Hancock02

He was pretty good in '91. I always liked him as a player. 
TheBigShow

TheBigShow

Yes that is correct, i actually attended the funeral of Ilesy. He was a great friend of mine. 
TheBigShow

TheBigShow

I know where and how to get hold of Steve Irwin, I see him about at least once a week. He played the the last couple of years here in Bundy for Brothers. Next year he will be playing in Gladstone for Gladstone Bros. If you need or want to get hold of croc let me know. 
TheBigShow

TheBigShow

Shaun Keating and Damon Keating I know how to get hold of them as well .. One on my close mates is really good friends with them both. Oldman Keating lives in Bundaberg, 
TheBigShow

TheBigShow

Darren Burns is in Gympie. Has been doing some wonderful development work up that way for a few years now, Gympie Devils is the best contact point. 
syobwoc

syobwoc

Hey Full Time any details you can give me would be great and thanks to everyone else for their tips. 
JakeShields

JakeShields

Mark Corvo owns a business called Brian Grant's Kitchens and Bathrooms

http://ipswich-news.whereilive.com.au/news/story/career-change-for-corvo/

I am sure if you gave them a call you will reach him.

He is a great bloke. 
charmaine.rogato

charmaine.rogato

Pat Savage was alive & kicking when I taught with him 2 years ago. Contact Education Qld to ask them to pass your details to him. I'm sure he's in FNQ or TSI. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - RD 20 ResultsBroncos: J.Nikorima goal
Fromthenest - I haven't heard that school mentioned a lot lately from up that way David. Normally it's the Innisfails/Willows/Belgian Gardens etc that ...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181