The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Corey Norman to the Eels to be made official before the end of the week

MT_report

MT_report

Rleague protocol suggests we now say he's a terrible player with no hope in the future for improvement. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

You must also say the opposition paid him double on what broncos were offering and he must be dumped to lower grades.

That's all bases covered right? 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Thing is he really is a terrible player with no room for improvement.

The Parramatta Eels recruitment team strike again! 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

You finally signed someone at least unless he will back out also :lol: 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Hope he does.
We don't need him IMO. 
HarrySack

HarrySack

The ironic thing is, if this is true, he'll likely spend the remainder of the season in Qcup learning his position... 
MT_report

MT_report

Dragons paid Beale 3 times as much as we offered. 
farles

farles

I don't rate him on his Broncos form over the past 12 months but I suspect we will see another Gagai situation here. Player with good potential goes to new club with a decent coach and becomes a superstar. Thats where Gagai is heading. Griffin just cant get the best out of his players. 
farles

farles

If he signs, he had better be dropped to QLD cup so that we can blood someone else. This is a perfect opportunity to put Hodges at fullback.

Griffin loves his only under 20's guys too much to drop them though. Thats why Ben Hunt is still playing first grade. 
pandkmurphy

pandkmurphy

No chance this bloke ever becoming another gagai. The guy was shit in the 20s and is still shit.Eels are heading down the wrong track here, will be another one of their terrible signings if it happens at the suugested price, not worth minimum wage 
Dogga

Dogga

$450,000 a season
:rolls:

The bloke was woeful on Friday 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Had a lot to think about? 
HarrySack

HarrySack

Lol @ 450. I'd be amazed if that's the actual figure, IF he ends up signing. I think you'll find the only reason such a high figure is being given is because Papali backed out of a reported 500 deal so the Eels have lots of money to spare. 
Ph1l

Ph1l

I'll be very interested to see if he improves under Stuart. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Still no official confirmation yet...? 
Maroon4life

Maroon4life

Strange, good luck parramatta. I'm a bit indifferent to it all, i know we can do better but i'm not entirely sure we could do worse? 
harr

harr

I dont really care, if he turns out to be great then good on him. $450K could be spent better elsewhere 
Tera

Tera

If that figure is correct, wow. 
MT_report

MT_report

He's an upgrade on Ben Roberts. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Papa Smurf would be an upgrade on Roberts 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Semi FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181