The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Broncos squad for RLeague cup.

Morkel

Morkel

I hoped you'd come to the party! Just don't expect too much ball ;) 
Morkel

Morkel

Team done. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

conscription? 
Morkel

Morkel

Aggressive conscription. Aggressive, Guerilla conscription. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Firing squad for no-shows? 
Morkel

Morkel

Pfft. Firing squad for those who do attend. Fitness training will take a step up this year. For those that don't attend, we'll simply create voodoo doll suits and control them virtually. 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

Great to be in. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

H has signed with the Bar Bars, might need to check his contract. 
harrofam

harrofam

Yes I signed up with knitey's Barbarians......I like to win. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Turncoat scum !! 
knitey

knitey

No...winner:P 
harrofam

harrofam

I'm a Qlder .... not a Bronco. 
broncos4life

broncos4life

I never do :P 
Foordy

Foordy

good looking team ... we certainly have a star fullback :D 
Morkel

Morkel

Oh well, we want players who want to play for us. I bet the bugger just used us to drive up his price to the Barbs. Then again, maybe I shouldn't have forged his signature on the Broncs paperwork.

Soooo, any suggestions for who we should draft? I had originally wanted BBBBBBRL in the front row because he has good numbers, so we'll need a new #12. 
Tera

Tera

Aww, lost my position :( 
knitey

knitey

Cheer up Tera, this is your lucky day...it just so happens there is a vacant position in the mighty Barbarians squad, you are more than welcome.;) 
Morkel

Morkel

Now you tell me?!?!?!? How long have I been waiting for submissions? I won't let you go over there, you happy with a bench spot? 
knitey

knitey

Hehehehe..another satisfied punter.:lol:

Are you going to have a 22 man bench Morkel?:P 
Morkel

Morkel

However many bench spots it takes to keep every Bronco-eligible player out of your filthy mits. 
knitey

knitey

Come now Morkel, don't be like that.:lol: 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I think more incentives are needed? Knitey gives suitcases full of cash and boats :lol: 
Morkel

Morkel

I'll offer cash for a boat full of suitcases. Wait, what? 

Recent Rugby League Posts

Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Lavea for his debut 2 weeks ago. Jack Morris named for his debut for the Eels.
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS 46 def St Pats Gympie 4. They will play Weir SS sometime in the next fortnight.
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181