Ged

Ged

hahahaha. 
Kool87

Kool87

Lol why are you laughing? 
Kool87

Kool87

FTR does anybody know which club is after him? 
babyshaq_09

babyshaq_09

seriously? 
Kool87

Kool87

Deadly lol 
babyshaq_09

babyshaq_09

haha i always wondered how he knew so much, guess thats why 
robinson.will

robinson.will

Am i missing something lol?:P 
Kool87

Kool87

Lol you better believe it 
crogger1984

crogger1984

Good news about Hannant, Boyd & Kemp, but I don't like the idea of letting Ennis go. He's finally injury free & playing great footy. He's only 23 years old I think & our other hooker is close to 30 years old. It would be a real shame to lose him. 
Alec

Alec

I think Bennett really ****ed us in the ass, when Marsh, Clinton and Sims were signed. He probably thought he could steal some players because we'd have trouble re-signings players with those 3 useless ****s in our side. 
crogger1984

crogger1984

Sims has been very good for us this year & Marsh was until he got injured. Plus, Marsh was the only signing made after Bennett informed the board that he was thinking of standing down (maybe he even signed beforehand, can't quite remember exactly when he signed). 
RoboMuppet

RoboMuppet

The signing of Folau for so much is what ****ed us so hard, we could have kept everyone if it wasn't for him. 
robinson.will

robinson.will

Marsh is a quality player who just go picked to play SOO and Sims has been awesome since coming to brisbane, While Clintons forum hasn't been great he could very well turn it around and bring back some of his forum we all know he has. i think you are being very harsh to Bennett and very harsh to the three mentioned players, calling them useless shits:roll::roll:

Oh and i bet Bennett was trying to screw us by signing Folau and Wallace:roll::roll: 
robinson.will

robinson.will

Think about what Folau brings to the team though. Awesome prospect. 
RoboMuppet

RoboMuppet

He would bring a lot, I'm not denying that, but losing Ennis doesn't justify it IMO, if Folau wanted to come back here so bad why did we fork out so much cash for him. 
Kool87

Kool87

Yeah they've really let us down this year, done f*ck all for us!

(Perhaps you should leave the posting on these forums to people who ACTUALLY watch games?) 
Kool87

Kool87

Do we really need to keep everybody?

I know we badly needed some punch out wide to go with Hodges! 
Kool87

Kool87

Because he is a Test and Origin outside back, and he is a teenager who is only going to get bigger, plus he is the current Rookie of the Year

Find me another player in the game who had all that in his first season and a half and let me know how cheaply he went for? 
Kool87

Kool87

Exactly!

Ennis has been injury prone, not really done a great deal when he has (very rarely!) actually got on the field, and has only miraculously come good a few weeks before his contract comes up for renewal

A decent player who has probably been a little unlucky up here, but he is not irreplacable, and if he cares about his form enough he will stay, the club has shown a fair bit of faith in him so it would be nice to see him repay some of that 
RoboMuppet

RoboMuppet

I generally think we aren't to shabby with our outside backs though. 
Kool87

Kool87

Yeah thats true, we aern't too shabby at all

But throw Folau into the mix alongside Hunt, Hodges, Michaels, Robinson, Boyd, Kemp etc and it becomes great!

Even if one or two of those guys leave, we still have depth there and have some good kids coming through too, Folau can break the line and above all he really can score tries, something that many of our backs really struggle to do consistantly! 
uqlangel

uqlangel

One thing Falou really does bring that brisbane have never really had is a great aerial option. Wallace and Locky kicking the ball to him will lead to try after try.

I do hope that he plays right wing and Stevie Michaels can come back and play like he did early in the season at left centre which is by far his best position. 
Kool87

Kool87

Thats exactly right, and as far as what position he plays I'm in favour of playing him on the wing too, but even at Centre it will be interesting to see what he can do 
Hancock02

Hancock02

Moon to Roosters??? 
jazman84

jazman84

Roosters?? 

Recent Rugby League Posts

Tpee - Yes Unlucky for Central Crows I was at this game this team has done exceptionally well for boys who can't train on a regular basis due to...
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168