The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Broncos Signings

Hancock02

Hancock02

I was pretty much on the ball!! 3 days ago! 
Boobidy

Boobidy

I can't get over people wanting to move Hunt from fullback to keep Darius Boyd. ****ing shocking. 
Kool87

Kool87

I'm not saying we 'should' move Hunt to accomodate Boyd, simply that if we are going to retain Boyd then the only way I can see us extracting any value from it is if he is played at Fullback and Hunt is moved

I think most people are talking about Boyd as the long term fullback because talk about Hunt moving has been around alsmot since he cracked First Grade, and thats from not only fans but the club as well 
Hancock02

Hancock02

Hannant hasn't even been tabled and offer yet. 
robinson.will

robinson.will

Big talks about Boyd,Stagg,Hannant and Ennis joining Bennett at the dragons:S 
Kool87

Kool87

I wonder why? 
Kool87

Kool87

yeah, storm clouds looming it appears...

From what I've heard Hannnant seems to be keen on Henjack, so perhaps he may be inclined to stay now? 
crogger1984

crogger1984

As well as every Broncos player as soon as Bennett signed with the Dragons.

I honestly think we will retain the majority of our off contract players. In fact, their not even all off contract. Boyd, Stagg & Ennis have options for another season in their favour. The way the team is playing, they may want to stay together & try & build a great team.

Obviously I'll be happy once these players make up their minds, but there's no way we'll lose all of them because we freed up cash last year when we lost 5 internationals as well as Webcke retiring in 06 & Carroll retiring at the end of this year. We replaced them with a few players whose asking price would not have been as much. We'll have a little bit of money to play with. 
ian_nelson

ian_nelson

we'll on the coaching front. Hickmans may have left but it looks like the man who turned the broncos around and who's program Hickmans was running in Dean Benton is returning. Makes you wonder why he left in the first place??? Also Devere is apparently joining the coaching staff also. 
uqlangel

uqlangel

Boyd should be the last priority of those 4. 
Kool87

Kool87

So Dean Benton is coming back? Nice! 
jazman84

jazman84

I hope we keep them all... We have the money, it all depends on their desire to stay here... 
Ged

Ged

Trust me, i've watched him. I was mates with him at school til he moved to morayfield... 
RoboMuppet

RoboMuppet

Read in another part of the forum that Hannant signed a 3 year deal with the Dragons. 
robinson.will

robinson.will

A mate just called me to tell me that aswell. looks like he is gone to follow bennett 
RoboMuppet

RoboMuppet

God no, that is the gayest **** ever. 
robinson.will

robinson.will

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/ Due south!

Broncos performance director Jeremy Hickman will join Wayne Bennett at St George. Prop Ben Hannant may as well.

Lets not get too far ahead of selves it only rumor and speculation so far. 
Hancock02

Hancock02

Why would Hannat sign a contract now? in two weeks he might be able to ask for more money. 
robinson.will

robinson.will

thats what me and my mate were talking about. He wont sign until he knows if he will play origin or not. 
crogger1984

crogger1984

I doubt he would sign up with anyone until he at least found out how much the Broncos were willing to offer. 
ian_nelson

ian_nelson

Either that or he hasn't been made an offer because he is leaving. You'd think though that the broncos would be active on the open market if he was leaving. Then again lets say we lose Hannant, we still have Clinton, Kenny, Thaiday, Sims, Taylor who can all play front row, and since the cowboys game Kenny and Thaiday have been better than Hannant. 
babyshaq_09

babyshaq_09

i do doubt though that a offer hasnt been made 
Hancock02

Hancock02

They haven't tabled an offer to him yet. 
babyshaq_09

babyshaq_09

i sorta meant that i dont think they wouldnt make him an offer at all, considering the year he has had. 
Hancock02

Hancock02

Well yeah I would assume it is coming but they haven't got to it yet. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play Kingston SS in Qld Final.
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Swift (Titans) for his debut.
KristinWatkins - Watch outstanding International Rugby sports South Africa v Argentina online free HD streaming live Present season. Watch this sport live...
Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181