The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Broncos Signings

Hancock02

Hancock02

Seems to be a lot of debate who is off contract and who isn't. Thought a thread to keep track of resignings would go down a treat:

Off contract end of this year-

Moon
Hannant
Kemp
Michaels
Boyd
Eastwood
Thaiday
Ennis
Davies 
Hancock02

Hancock02

Fridge I think as well. 
Kool87

Kool87

That was a bit of a suprise? How come nobody has bought this up earlier? 
robinson.will

robinson.will

Thaiday is another must keep, 
Kool87

Kool87

Hard to see him playing anywhere else actually 
Kool87

Kool87

FTR that comment wasnt meant to be naive, i just cant imagine it happening, it would be such a shock and a shame IMO 
Hancock02

Hancock02

Stagg as well. 
Kool87

Kool87

**** ME! This sucks! 
Hancock02

Hancock02

I got told this morning, that Sims has a clause to get out should Benny leave- not sure of the cred. 
IMASHADOW

IMASHADOW

Josh Maguire's NYC form could cause the Broncs to have a rethink about resigning him. Talk is heading back to the Roosters. 
RoboMuppet

RoboMuppet

If this is true I would be majorly ****ed, the broncos always seem to be dogged by the cap, we get a good team one year, next it is weakend. 
Avala

Avala

That has nothing to do with the salary cap. It would be a clause in his contract, no money invloved. 
RoboMuppet

RoboMuppet

I said I would be ****ed if it was true, just adding how the cap tends to screw us over. 
Boobidy

Boobidy

Moon
Hannant
Kemp
Michaels
Boyd
Eastwood
Thaiday
Ennis
Davies

Must be resigned. 
Hancock02

Hancock02

Don't say bad things about Rod! 
ian_nelson

ian_nelson

this was posted on the broncos forum

Doesn't look very acurate. Did Michaels sign a new two year deal last year or the year before, I thought it was last year. I'm also certain Thaiday signed a new deal last year as well.

Off Contract at end of 2008

Name/ Contract /Details

Ben Hannant Contract Ends 2008
Denan Kemp Contract Ends 2008
Tom Hewitt Contract Ends 2008

Off Contract at end of 2009

Name /Contract /Details

Darren Lockyer Contract Ends 2009
Karmichael Hunt Contract Ends 2009
David Stagg Contract Ends 2009
Sam Thaiday Contract Ends 2009
Joel Moon Contract Ends 2009
Stephen Michaels Contract Ends 2009
Darius Boyd Contract Ends 2009
Greg Eastwood Contract Ends 2009
Peter Wallace Contract Ends 2009

Off Contract at end of 2010

Name/ Contract /Details

Joel Clinton Contract Ends 2010
Michael Ennis Contract Ends 2010
Ashton Sims Contract Ends 2010
PJ Marsh Contract Ends 2010

Off Contract at end of 2011

Name /Contract/ Details

Justin Hodges Contract Ends 2011
Corey Parker Contract Ends 2011 
Hancock02

Hancock02

Seems to be a lot of conflicting ideas and thoughts on this topic. I am not sure of that accuracy of that list- the names I posted as contract finishing at the end of 08 is accurate as I can get.

But with clauses and options there seems to be a lot of different things floating around. 
ian_nelson

ian_nelson

True, no one really knows whats goin on ect till it's announced by the clubs or players.

Hell I thought Wallace signed for 3 years, that list has it at 2 
Kool87

Kool87

I'd heard two, possibly with an option of a third though i cant say for sure 
Kool87

Kool87

The Thaiday one seems quite odd, the guys an Origin and Test player and prior to this thread nobody had mentioned (at least not that I've heard?)he was coming off contract this year 
Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

Keep hearing that Stagg is going to follow Wayne to the dragons in 09.>:( 
Hancock02

Hancock02

Stagg has an option in his favour, he has to let the Broncos know what his plans are before end of May. 
babyshaq_09

babyshaq_09

i am sick of these options in players contracts 
Hancock02

Hancock02

Penrith are after Boyd to replace Wesser.
Dogs are keen on Michaels.

Coast are chatting to both but I dont think they are really a chance. 
uqlangel

uqlangel

I really hope Stagg stays he is a real glue guy in our team.

Boyd and Michaels would be great to keep given that they have struck up a real combination on the left and we have spent a lot of time and effort letting them develop.

Personally I would like to see Michaels retained and kept at Left centre and Falou play right wing next year.

Boyd is not as important as he is a Fullback in his mind and we already have hunt and kemp so he would be a lesser priority. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play Kingston SS in Qld Final.
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Swift (Titans) for his debut.
KristinWatkins - Watch outstanding International Rugby sports South Africa v Argentina online free HD streaming live Present season. Watch this sport live...
Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181