The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Broncos Signings

Hancock02

Hancock02

Seems to be a lot of debate who is off contract and who isn't. Thought a thread to keep track of resignings would go down a treat:

Off contract end of this year-

Moon
Hannant
Kemp
Michaels
Boyd
Eastwood
Thaiday
Ennis
Davies 
View all 5356 comments
BuckinBronco

BuckinBronco

Would be absurd if the NRL placed any restrictions on him. This was in house code of conduct breaches. Canberra decided to dump him.

Would be like NRL preventing Gagai playing. 
Stolzy

Stolzy

interesting how different papers reporting different amounts, you got the australian saying he is taking a 50% pay cut...you got the Daily Telegraph saying he is signing on for $633k a year.

seriously if we are paying this kid that much coin you have got to be kidding me....yes he can be a good player but he isnt worth that much money and we dont need him that badly 
HarrySack

HarrySack

I don't care how much a player earns. I care how much of it is under the cap. 
Morkel

Morkel

Zing. I'm worried about his injuries too. If he's pushing Hodges for dcik-head of the team award, he's also going toe-to-toe for the injury rehab king. 
HarrySack

HarrySack

:lol::lol:

He's already got Hodges well and truly covered for team dickhead. I saw a twitter feed on another site and he's being an absolute tool. Granted he was copping a bit of flack but still. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

The Dugester fires up quick ..... :lol: 
Foordy

Foordy

IMO, papers just speculate on contract figures, because i believe that it is unlikely that any parties to the contract negotiations would revel any figures to the media.

on Dugan i think the Broncos contract is probably somewhere in between the 2 articles 
Foordy

Foordy

The Broncos have walked away from Dugan

http://www.broncos.com.au/news-display/Broncos-Make-Statement-On-Josh-Dugan/71250

maybe the Dragons will re-enter negotiations 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Seems some one at the broncos has been checking on Dugan's social media accounts. 
Foordy

Foordy

or someone at the Raiders tipped them off. :P but seriously in light of his previous actions, i'm sure they were keeping an eye on it 
bandwagon

bandwagon

If he can't manage to keep his shit in check for a coupla weeks, what chance a whole season?

Broncos may have dodged a bullet. 
Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

Sigh........ 
Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

Aw well back to buying former players then.. Who's available? Mark Hohn? 
Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

What a moron though. To screw up a contract worth that much.. All
for what? A few morons on twitter. 
Lewis06

Lewis06

...:lol: 
Morkel

Morkel

First father/son combo in the same game? I keep saying we need speed. So Hancock. Or ET if we have to look outside the club. 
Stolzy

Stolzy

nah bring back tunza lol 
alchemist

alchemist

the stupidity of some of these players still continues to amaze me 
Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

Plowman & Maranta 
HarrySack

HarrySack

I'm tipping that his next NRL contract will include a "no social media" clause of some sort.

A heap of talent and on the verge of an alleged 2mil deal.....surely he could have avoided alcohol and social media until it was finalized. Not smart at all. 
SonicStar

SonicStar

LOL find it funny, was on the verge of signing a $650k contract a year, way over his worth and blows it with another stupid public display.

He shouldn't be allowed to play for quite some time 
Morkel

Morkel

Was insinuating plowman, hence calling for more speed than he could offer :) 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Yep.....he just let some random internet troll cost him $650K / year

Massive Douche Bogan fail. :lol: 
Brisbane_Broncos

Brisbane_Broncos

Any truth to the rumours about Garreth Widdop and Ben Barba, also Todd Carney. 
bigbear

bigbear

WHY WOULD WIDDOP LEAVE MELBOURNE WHEN HE LOOKS SO GOOD PLAYING BESIDE SMITH CRONK & SLATER TO JOIN BRISBANE WITH MCCULLOCK, WALLACE & NORMAN.FOR WIDDOP TO LEAVE MELBOURNE YOU WOULD NEED TO HAVE BARBA & CARNEY ALREADY SIGNED. 
bigbear

bigbear

Well if for a minute broncos fans thought they had some chance of Widdopp coming to the Broncs.To late off to the Dragons.Not to many left the broncs can miss out on.Anyone worth chasing are just about all gone. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Lavea for his debut 2 weeks ago. Jack Morris named for his debut for the Eels.
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS 46 def St Pats Gympie 4. They will play Weir SS sometime in the next fortnight.
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181