The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Brisbane Debate Page

Luc

Luc pro

Brisbane debate page, about time we had one. Brisbane fans, let's discuss all things - from signings to players, games, injuries etc. Share your thoughts! 
harr

harr

Luc I started that thread to try and create discussion on this weeks game, there was no need to delete. This page has still not been active since the 3rd other than you and me. 
Luc

Luc pro

hey @harr - worth a shot starting a brisbane debate page rather than a discussion asking other fans if they were around. I thought we could get a few interested in a new debate page.

With the extra features coming soon and more team-based rivalry on the forum due hopefully it'll stir up more of a brisbane following. 
harr

harr

doubt a new page will change anything, other then the fact there are pages for all the things you mentioned including signings one started back in 2008 with over 5000 posts which was active until the bomb hit. But its your show, give it a crack. I think literally all the Brisbane fans are gone 
harr

harr

Id love to be proven wrong despite my scepticism 
harr

harr

remember that really sick game Friday night? 
Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

Yeah it was fully sick dude. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Everyone was talking about it on the forums ........other than this one of course. LOL 
harr

harr

LUC LOOK HOW INTENSE ALL THIS DEBATING IS. MIGHT NEED TO DELETE A FEW POSTS ITS GETTING PRETTY HEATED IN HERE 
Luc

Luc pro

Hey harr, sarcasm doesn't help the activity on the forum. Give it time. We'll be promoting and pushing the new website over the coming months which will drive a lot more interest and forum discussions. 
harr

harr

what will help bro? Atleast my fabulous comedy is adding something to this website, IT NEEDS ALL THE HELP IT CAN GET 
harr

harr

and for the record there has only been about a dozen posts on the broncos forum for the last MONTH... and I have posted over half of them! Without my pointless sarcastic bullhit this place would be as dead as roadkill 
harr

harr

congratulations ladies and gentlemen, we have again made it a Monday to Friday without any discussion whatsoever on the Broncos forum. May we all enjoy Saturdays game :) 
Ball

Ball

har har har 
mav63

mav63

Pete Wallace going has to be a good thing right? And losing Stagg to injury might prove a godsend as we might blood some new young talent for a long string of games. 
bigbear

bigbear

Wallace going yes a good thing and norman changing his mind and staying a good thing.Have to just wait and see. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Semi FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181